• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I posted on IG how you can't purchase a target GC with another Target GC and one of my followers sent me a pic of her receipt. She was able to do it at self-checkout this morning. Take it with a grain of salt, I'll try later and update.

Just a friendly reminder to those who aren't frequent visitors to this thread - Target no longer allows GC to GC transactions, so you can't use these to convert to Disney Gift Cards anymore. But if you need to do any holiday shopping at Target, this is a great opportunity to save 10%.
That Kitchen Aid mixer deal with 10% go plus 20% bf coupon is looking pretty sweet right now. . . except we are a low-carb home and I don’t know what I would use it for!

Never seen a report of cash not being allowed. Only issue I see is if they don’t take certain denominations.
That reminds me ... our local post office won't accept cash in denominations larger than $5. Sorta funny ... since I live in a generally "cash-only" location where the basic currency is a $100 bill?? (Mountain folk ... yes, we are a bit different.)

I just received a BJ's confirmation for the 20 of the $50 gift cards at 8% off. The max of 3 wasn't followed on my transaction....Thank you additional wholesale 5% off on my Freedom card...
Well done! I'm a bit envious as my transactions failed and the email conversation with their customer service team stalled out. Still, very glad for your success!

So I posted on IG how you can't purchase a target GC with another Target GC and one of my followers sent me a pic of her receipt. She was able to do it at self-checkout this morning. Take it with a grain of salt, I'll try later and update.

Did she purchase anything else or just gift cards? Thanks for posting!

Just a friendly reminder to those who aren't frequent visitors to this thread - Target no longer allows GC to GC transactions, so you can't use these to convert to Disney Gift Cards anymore. But if you need to do any holiday shopping at Target, this is a great opportunity to save 10%.
The Happy Guy cards turned into Disney cards at Home Depot are also a better deal now anyway. I'm saving 15% between the $20 discount off of $150 and the extra 2% I'm getting back on my credit card. I've purchased $1050 worth of cards for my upcoming trip saving $140 outright plus another $18.20 on my credit card. I'm probably in the market for $300-$450 more since we're staying 11 nights.

The Happy Guy cards turned into Disney cards at Home Depot are also a better deal now anyway. I'm saving 15% between the $20 discount off of $150 and the extra 2% I'm getting back on my credit card. I've purchased $1050 worth of cards for my upcoming trip saving $140 outright plus another $18.20 on my credit card. I'm probably in the market for $300-$450 more since we're staying 11 nights.

Where do you get 20% off $150? I get the cc part. Sorry I am trying to figure your deal out.
Thanks

That reminds me ... our local post office won't accept cash in denominations larger than $5. Sorta funny ... since I live in a generally "cash-only" location where the basic currency is a $100 bill?? (Mountain folk ... yes, we are a bit different.)
Wow! That’s gotta be a record of some sort!

Where do you get 20% off $150? I get the cc part. Sorry I am trying to figure your deal out.
Thanks
Office depot/OfficeMax have a promotion if you buy $150 of Happy cards, they discount it by $20 (not 20%). Not sure if you have to be a rewards member or not. The discount did not show up on the customer visible computer until they entered my rewards number. You then go to HD and convert to Disney Gift cards. Per several comments - go to self serve and do it $50 at a time. (I got 3x $50 Happy guy cards for $130 at OD, that will become 3x$50 DGC at HD
)

Office depot/OfficeMax have a promotion if you buy $150 of Happy cards, they discount it by $20 (not 20%). Not sure if you have to be a rewards member or not. The discount did not show up on the customer visible computer until they entered my rewards number. You then go to HD and convert to Disney Gift cards. Per several comments - go to self serve and do it $50 at a time. (I got 3x $50 Happy guy cards for $130 at OD, that will become 3x$50 DGC at HD
)

Anyone attempting this BE VERY CAREFUL. Target deacitivated gift cards of people who “rolled” Target GCs a couple years ago and it was months trying to get their money back.

Has anyone used their 20% Target coupon yet? In the past we've been able to use it twice - once online and once in store. Anyone know if this is still the case?

Category Coupon. Valid starting Tuesday, 11/27, for a single use in stores or at Target.com. Limit one identical coupon per guest.

Category Coupon. Valid starting Tuesday, 11/27, for a single use in stores or at Target.com. Limit one identical coupon per guest.

I believe this has always been the verbiage in the past yet it always allowed me (and others) to use it twice (once in store and once online). Just checking if anyone has firsthand experience. Thank you though!

I believe this has always been the verbiage in the past yet it always allowed me (and others) to use it twice (once in store and once online). Just checking if anyone has firsthand experience. Thank you though!
I hope so!

Has anyone used their 20% Target coupon yet? In the past we've been able to use it twice - once online and once in store. Anyone know if this is still the case?

I used one of my coupons in store yesterday. I just tried a fake online order and it took the 20% off code (from the coupon I used in store yesterday) when I added it. I did not hit submit, but I was on the place order page. Looks like it can be used twice!

I used one of my coupons in store yesterday. I just tried a fake online order and it took the 20% off code (from the coupon I used in store yesterday) when I added it. I did not hit submit, but I was on the place order page. Looks like it can be used twice!

Awesome! Thanks so much for checking.

Thanks
$20, not 20%. A $150 Happy Guy Card is $130 at Office Depot/Max through the end of the month. That’s about a 13% discount and I get another 2% off my credit card for a total of 15%. I use the Happy Guy Card at Home Depot on Disney gift cards and simply swipe the card.

ETA: I use the cashier at HD and a $150 disney card so it gets used up all at once.

I'm not sure if this will work or not, but for those with a Meijer there's a 3 day deal that ends Saturday where you spend $100 you get a $10 coupon off your next purchase. If you can get that coupon buy purchasing gift cards you can stack that with the mperk off for $5 off your next purchase for every $50 in gift cards. So basically $20 off your next purchase for buying $100 in gift cards. Granted you can't use the coupon or mperks to get more gift cards, but we normally get our groceries there so that would work for us. I figure I'll try it later tonight and report back with what I find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter