Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 285639 Just back from Target. Looks like Saturday is the day! Remember to use your Discover card to purchase Target GCs to get 5% cash back!
Yippie!

I'll be buying Target gift cards at my local HyVee Grocery to get 10-cents off per $100 plus 6% off on my AMEX card. What is the deal with Discover? Nevermind. I found it. 5% off at Target on up to $1500 and I need about $3,000 worth of Disney cards for my DVC dues and upcoming Disney trip.

Last edited:
No additional details on the sign, but in prior years you were limited to $300, but that was pretty easily bypassed by multiple transactions.

Haven't found any online yet either, you may have broken this one first :) I'm guessing that we may see it announced tomorrow when Target does their Wednesday weekend deals release and should have those details then.

Now I have to figure out how to get my new Discover card to arrive before Saturday...

Refresh my memory: Buying Disney GC with Target GC IS allowed in-store (at my store I did it a few weeks ago), but not online?

This sale along with discover card just solved my problem. I haven't redeemed for a gc with my cash back because I don't want to be stuck with bbb if they won't do gc for gc so I've been try8ng to figure out what to do. I'll get the target gc and between the sale and cash back it'll work out to a good use of just applying my cash back as a statement credit.

Just want to verify that you can use Target gift cards to buy Disney gift cards? Inquiring minds want to know.

View attachment 285687
I found a coupon on my Target catalog today for a free $10 gc wyb $50 store wide. Of course gc are excluded for that $50 but if you're planning on making a Target purchase anyway, it would be awesome to put that $10 gc toward a Disney gc.
Oooo hope I have one in the mail tonight. I have a huge shopping trip planned for Thursday (my day off) with my 20% off coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter