• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target does have sales on eBay gift cards. They had one in November, I think, that was $95 for a $100 card. With the Target Red Card discount it brought them to $90.25 each. If you get eBates, then that would be another $1.90 cash back for a net total of $88.35 per $100 or an 11.65% discount.

Plus you could purchase the eBay cards with discounted Target cards from Raise or Cardpool using a rewards credit card for an even better discount. So many ways to save.

^ Thank you both! I will hang onto my Target GC then and wait for a sale on eBay cards. Hopefully one comes along before the next eBay bucks promotion!

I swear I saw $45 in the ebay bucks amount but it's not adding up in my head either...Normal on a $100 is $2.
When I go into EBay to the Target GC through gift card mall it says they have $50 $100& $150 cards it say $1.00 EBay bucks and does not change depending on which card I choose. How will I now I will definitely get the $2.00 in EBay bucks on the $100 GC?

Last edited:

When I go into EBay to the Target GC through gift card mall it says they have $50 $100& $150 cards it say $1.00 What bucks and does not change depending on which card I choose. How will I now I will definitely get the $2.00 in EBay bucks on the $100 GC?

First, to minimize your shipping costs, always buy the highest denomination available - $150 in this case.

Second, the page doesn't properly update your eBay bucks bonus dynamically, so you don't usually see the right amount until you get to your checkout page.

So with t
First, to minimize your shipping costs, always buy the highest denomination available - $150 in this case.

Second, the page doesn't properly update your eBay bucks bonus dynamically, so you don't usually see the right amount until you get to your checkout page.
So with the $150 I should get $3 in EBay bucks correct?

Bought all of my Disney GF's from Target.com. I got $1100.00 worth and paid $990.00. Thanks !

So with the $150 I should get $3 in EBay bucks correct?

Yes.

Edited To Add:

As per the terms of the program, if you earn less than $5 in a quarter, your eBay bucks are, unfortunately, forfeited. Since the quarter ends in 9 days, I thought you should be aware of this & plan accordingly.

Last edited:
Ok so I decided to buy the EBay GC from Target and went through Ebates. I also bought socks for the boys to have the chance of getting the 2% back from Ebates. To my surprise Target took off 5% the Red Card benefit!!! Plus there is $13 in my Ebates since they gave me $10 for joining!!! Now I also see that through Ebates if you shop through EBay you can get up to 5% thinking that is through Ebates since it is like the Target but Target is 2%. So how do I know what % it will be? Would I be better waiting for EBay 4x or 5x? Does the % change in Ebates?

Ok so I decided to buy the EBay GC from Target and went through Ebates. I also bought socks for the boys to have the chance of getting the 2% back from Ebates. To my surprise Target took off 5% the Red Card benefit!!! Plus there is $13 in my Ebates since they gave me $10 for joining!!! Now I also see that through Ebates if you shop through EBay you can get up to 5% thinking that is through Ebates since it is like the Target but Target is 2%. So how do I know what % it will be? Would I be better waiting for EBay 4x or 5x? Does the % change in Ebates?

If you explore further on the ebates site, the rebate % you get at ebay depends on what you're buying at ebay. I believe that ebates rebate on gift cards at ebay are currently 1%. So if you bought now, you'd earn a 1% rebate from ebates plus 2% from ebay bucks. I'd be inclined to wait and see if ebay does another deal next week. One final caveat, not every ebay member gets an invitation to every (or any) ebay bucks bonus (3x, 4x, 5x). It's seems a tad random who doesn't get one.

It tells you the percentage for all of the subcategories. I don't believe you can see it on the mobile version. You receive 1% back for gift cards trough eBay.

So I have my ebay gift cards - how do I add them to my paypal account? Thanks in advance!

As far as I know, you don't add them to your Paypal account - but they get added there if they're only partially used. When you check out on eBay, you have to do 2 things. 1. Select Paypal as your payment method, then 2. Enter the eBay gift card codes towards the bottom of the checkout screen.

Also, just fyi, topcashback pays 1.5% right now for shopping at eBay (gift cards included). Many times it is 2.25% for them.

Would I be better waiting for EBay 4x or 5x?

I would wait on eBay to offer another promo. I expect we get one soon after Christmas as they will be encouraging people to spend their money they got for Christmas. However, January is the redemption month so I don't think we will see any promos in Jan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter