Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you know the account was hacked?! Now I'm worried. That's so scary. I hope it all gets straightened out for you ASAP!

How did you know the account was hacked?! Now I'm worried. That's so scary. I hope it all gets straightened out for you ASAP!

Just make sure you don't use the same password and login on different sites. Most of the time what happens is one site gets hacked and because people reuse login and passwords, it's easy enough to try those logins on different sites.

If you have an American Express card, check your offers. I had a $60 off $400 purchase at Home Depot. They carry Disney gift cards, so that's a straight 15% discount right there.

If you have an American Express card, check your offers. I had a $60 off $400 purchase at Home Depot. They carry Disney gift cards, so that's a straight 15% discount right there.
Thank you for sharing, is your American Express a business card? I only have personal American Express card and there is no such offer, wish I have.

Thank you for sharing, is your American Express a business card? I only have personal American Express card and there is no such offer, wish I have.
Nope, not a business card. I got the offer on two of my three amex accounts.

I've heard of other people having this as well. I have three AMEX cards (two personal and one business)...not there for any of them.

Speaking of Amex . . . tomorrow is the last day for the BJ's offer where you spend $50, get a $25 statement credit. Even if you don't have a membership there, you can use their 1 day shopping pass which has a 15% surcharge. So a $50 card will cost roughly $55. Factoring in the $25 you get back, that would be a $50 card for $30. You can use the promo 3x. Not bad! Sending hubbie over to do this after work tonight. Thankful that he is cooperative with this sort of thing.

Jodie

Thanks! No luck for me. But, I have a $15 off $79 at Walmart.com. I'm thinking I can buy a Walmart gift card and then use it at Sam's club online to buy Disney Gift Cards. Total savings would be about 15%.

Just an angry vent! Just now received an email from Target "Due to a technical issue, our cancellation email was not promptly sent to you. We'’re deeply sorry that item(s) on your order were canceled, and we apologize for the inconvenience." They canceled a Disney gift card I ordered last week 8/8. I received an email within minutes of placing the order "Success. Your order was received." This was for one $100 gift card - at that time, both $50 and $100 were in stock. So mad right now!

I got an offer at the register at Target that if I registered my red card online, I would get a bonus one-time 5% off coupon that would combine with my regular 5% off. Does anyone know if that'll work with the whole Raise/red card savings deal?

Speaking of Amex . . . tomorrow is the last day for the BJ's offer where you spend $50, get a $25 statement credit. Even if you don't have a membership there, you can use their 1 day shopping pass which has a 15% surcharge. So a $50 card will cost roughly $55. Factoring in the $25 you get back, that would be a $50 card for $30. You can use the promo 3x. Not bad! Sending hubbie over to do this after work tonight. Thankful that he is cooperative with this sort of thing.

Jodie
There is also a free 60 day membership I signed up for online.

There is also a free 60 day membership I signed up for online.

I looked for the free membership a couple weeks ago but couldn't find it. Don't know why, but the girl at the register did not add on the 15% surcharge when my husband purchased the cards. He had to run back and buy some bread to put him over $50 in order to get the $25 credit.

Jodie

Jodie
thank you for posting this I am on my way right now to BJ's to get some more Disney gift cards and I will be using my AmEx to purchase!

Thanks! No luck for me. But, I have a $15 off $79 at Walmart.com. I'm thinking I can buy a Walmart gift card and then use it at Sam's club online to buy Disney Gift Cards. Total savings would be about 15%.

the fine print for the walmart.com promo says this...
"Excludes corporate gift card purchases. VUDU video on demand is excluded. Gift card reloads are excluded."

does the walmart gift card fall under corporate gc or gc reload? just making sure before i buy.

Ordered some Disney gift cards from target the other day with the extra 5% code and received an email from them today. Way to go target thanks a lot.

------------------------------------
We know you've come to expect great guest service from Target and Target.com. I'm sorry to hear that your orders have cancelled.

I've checked in our system and see that we couldn’t complete your orders for Disney Gift Cards. We were able to confirm that the promotional code was invalid for Disney Gift Cards which is why we cancelled the orders.

Despite our efforts, a small number of items on the site may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable. We may experience lags in uploading updates throughout the site and in our advertising on other sites. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability and services.

Target reserves the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. We made sure that your credit card wasn’t charged for the cancelled order.

Last edited:
Wel, it seems as though Target caught on to our bargain and stopped the 5% Paypal savings. So, for those that got the extra 5% savings, consider it a "magical savings" and we'll all have to be happy for the regular 5% we get with the credit card/red card. Every little bit helped in adding to our savings for this trip. I anticipate my total trip savings to be $650 from buying the discounted Target gift cards and then using the red card to buy the Disney gift cards. I also used topcashback to save a little additional money and, of course, my Disney credit card. That is a huge savings for our family; I am very excited.

Thank you to everyone for all of the tips and tricks to save money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter