• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cashier have me 2 when I asked. My total was only around $90 but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. If the Disney deal works, I'm afraid that they won't have enough cards or that they are going to limit my red card debit.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Has anyone been able to confirm what time the 20% Off add on coupon is being issued for online shoppers? With the CST/EST confusion I dont know!

Can anyone confirm the exclusions listed on the coupon? Does it excluded entertainment cards?

mistysue said:
Coupons arent supposed to be handed out until midnight Central... I hope that was the midnight you expected.

Yes, we asked two different employees to be absolutely sure. :)

Just placed an online order that included $100 in Disney Gift Cards and another item. Didn't see any note in the cart that the order qualified for the 20% coupon. I know not to expect the email coupon until the 30th, but would have liked to see something to indicate that the order qualified. Anybody else place an order and get an indication that you will get the coupon?

Just placed an online order that included $100 in Disney Gift Cards and another item. Didn't see any note in the cart that the order qualified for the 20% coupon. I know not to expect the email coupon until the 30th, but would have liked to see something to indicate that the order qualified. Anybody else place an order and get an indication that you will get the coupon?

I'm waiting to see if anyone answers you. But in the details, it says: . Items that are not eligible, GiftCards, e-GiftCards, gift wrap, tax and shipping and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal.

I don't want to go to Target in the morning! :worship:

Vickmeys said:
I'm waiting to see if anyone answers you. But in the details, it says: . Items that are not eligible, GiftCards, e-GiftCards, gift wrap, tax and shipping and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal.

I don't want to go to Target in the morning! :worship:

Where was that? When I look at the ad, I only see prescriptions, optical, clinic, tax, shipping and handling listed as being excluded from qualifying purchases.
I hope the Disney cards count. I wasn't even planning on buying them to get the coupon. I was buying a blanket which was over $75 on it's own, but as it turns out, it was on sale, and less than the needed $75, so I added Disney cards to get there last minute. Hmm....

Looks like it says excludes gift cards on the 20% off and had a line for iTunes but does not say Disney but I guess that is the gift card line.

I waited until 2:00am CST to place my online order and did not have any GC on my $90 order. There was no indicator that a 20% off coupon was earned. If I don't see it by noon Saturday I am calling!

For what it's worth, in store shoppers last night were able to buy Disney cards and earn the coupon

I waited until 2:00am CST to place my online order and did not have any GC on my $90 order. There was no indicator that a 20% off coupon was earned. If I don't see it by noon Saturday I am calling!

For what it's worth, in store shoppers last night were able to buy Disney cards and earn the coupon

Yes but the real issue is after the fact...About using the 20% on Disney GC afterwards...Before hand getting to $75 shouldn't be the problem..Right
:confused3

The first two exclusions are Gift Cards and iTunes Cards.

I find the language very confusing, but I wasn't about to ask.

I guess we will find out soon.

dwight16 said:
Looks like it says excludes gift cards on the 20% off and had a line for iTunes but does not say Disney but I guess that is the gift card line.

But that's the exclusions to USE the coupon, not to EARN the coupon, right?

The fine print online says the wording below. Since gift cards aren't listed as an exclusion, you should be ok. I spent $97 on merchandise (not gift cards) and didn't get any sort of notice about receiving the 20% discount after checkout, or in the confirmation email. Unless I get some sort of confirmation, I'm thinking of going to the store tonight to make sure I get the 20% coupon.

Spend $75 or more and get a store coupon for 20% off to be used December 1-7, 2013

Your $75 purchase must be made in a single transaction in stores on 11/29/13 between 12:01 AM and store close or online between 11/29/13 at 2:00 AM CST and 11/30/13 at 1:59:59 AM CST. Qualifying online guests will receive store coupon via email on 11/30/13. Target reserves the right to cancel coupon if the online order is cancelled. The $75 qualifier will be calculated after other discounts. Prescriptions, optical, clinic purchases, tax, and shipping and handling fees do not count toward the $75 qualifier. Limit one 20% coupon per guest to be used in a single transaction. Coupon redeemable in store only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter