• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, If you try to buy a Disney gift card online and use the RX reward online code, it will not apply the discount. If you are in the store and buy one and use the paper RX reward card then it will take it, so there is something different about the way the cards are listed online vs in store.

It has been stated over and over again in this thread that the Red card will take off the 5% for the Disney Gift Card both in the store and online.

It has been stated over and over again in this thread that the Red card will take off the 5% for the Disney Gift Card both in the store and online.

No one is disputing that. The original question was whether the EBATES discount would apply.

No one is disputing that. The original question was whether the EBATES discount would apply.

I cant comment on ebates but I can say that my last purchase through Mr.rebates appears to not have qualified. I had made several purchases before that (even a couple days) and they have all worked, but the last one I did, did not.

I know this has been asked before it I cannot for the life of me remember the answer - is there a max amount of gift cards you can buy at Target? My extra 5% pharmacy rewards arrived yesterday and it's burning a hole in my checkbook! :)

i never said it would not. I said it will not take the RX DISCOUNT which is different from the redcard discount

I know this has been asked before it I cannot for the life of me remember the answer - is there a max amount of gift cards you can buy at Target? My extra 5% pharmacy rewards arrived yesterday and it's burning a hole in my checkbook! :)

The official answer is no. However, there are many factors that can effect the outcome. You can get the 5% on any amount. The 5% Redcard discount can be limited depending on the type of card you have, how long you have had it & your purchase history. In addition there have been reports of managers and or Target allowing the Redcard discount on additional payment methods once Redcard is declined. There have also been reports of some stores limiting the amount of cards. All I can say is good luck and I hope you get what you need

For people in the Pittsburgh area, Shop N Save is offering 20 cents off gas for every $50 spent on gift cards next week. We usually get them at Giant Eagle, but it's not in the circular yet.

We're going in January. Planning on buying $500 ones here and here, that way the trip will be paid for by the time we go, and little by little not all at once.

Thanks! I have been waiting for Giant Eagle to offer the 20 cent deal, but Shop n Save is just as good!

Thanks! I have been waiting for Giant Eagle to offer the 20 cent deal, but Shop n Save is just as good!

I've been waiting for the Giant Eagle deal, too. I would definitely prefer them due to location, but our trip is coming up quickly. I'm not sure how much longer I want to wait!

I have to go and review what gas station Shop n Save 20 cent deal works for.

Does anyone know of any GC offers going on in the South Carolina area right now? Other than Target and Sam"s?

momminnie said:
Does anyone know of any GC offers going on in the South Carolina area right now? Other than Target and Sam"s?

I never see any good deals for us SC folks!

However, the website is different than the store & they are listed as Specialty Gift Cards on their website. And I said might.

I'm thinking that you have "hit the nail on the head", and I won't be receiving my 2% back from Ebates. Disney gift cards are considered "Entertainment Cards" in the actual Target stores, but they are considered "Specialty Gift Cards" on the Target website.

So does anyone know if ebates or me rebates are giving $$ back on the disney gift cards? I don't want to make a purchase if they do not count. Thanks!

Doesn't Target sometimes have their Disney giftcards on sale without using a redcard? How do you find out they are on sale? is it listed in the ad or just random chance seeing a sign in the store? Thanks for your help everyone.

So does anyone know if ebates or me rebates are giving $$ back on the disney gift cards? I don't want to make a purchase if they do not count. Thanks!

I could not use target pharm reward online code with WDW GCs. Can you purchase in store?

I could not use target pharm reward online code with WDW GCs. Can you purchase in store?

The new online code that comes with the Rx rewards is NOT good on the entertainment cards. The regular card IS still good on entertainment cards in the store (I just did it in July).

Does anyone know of any deals in Tennessee. specifically East Tennessee? Right Now target looks like our best deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter