Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! That's super helpful :) I just started using Swagbucks again regularly so I can hopefully pay for a few nice extras on our Disney trips. Didn't know there was an offer for the red card - I think I'll go try that out :)
Found it under "Discover" and than "most recent offers".....they offer 400 sb. The link brings you right to the RedCard page of target.com.
Hope you find it and get the deal. It's great to get the 5% but for me I'm just excited to get a $25 target card and be able to buy a $50 gift card. To me that's like getting it 1/2 price and I'm sure we will easily spend them, however I'm considering putting them away for a future trip since this one coming we pretty much have the funds in place to pay for it. I guess it just makes me a forced savings.

Found it under "Discover" and than "most recent offers".....they offer 400 sb. The link brings you right to the RedCard page of target.com.
Hope you find it and get the deal. It's great to get the 5% but for me I'm just excited to get a $25 target card and be able to buy a $50 gift card. To me that's like getting it 1/2 price and I'm sure we will easily spend them, however I'm considering putting them away for a future trip since this one coming we pretty much have the funds in place to pay for it. I guess it just makes me a forced savings.

I'm not familiar with swagbucks. How many bucks you need to get a gift card and how quickly are you able to earn swagbucks?

I'm not familiar with swagbucks. How many bucks you need to get a gift card and how quickly are you able to earn swagbucks?
500 SB will get a $5 GC, You would need 2500 SB to get a $25 Target GC and once per month, you can redeem 2200 SB for a $25 GC of your choosing.

The amount of time it takes to earn is entirely dependent on the amount of effort you want to devote to the program. You can earn quite a few SB just by passively running videos on your smart device. You can also earn by answering surveys, signing up for trial offers, making purchases through their shopping portal, etc. There's an entire thread devoted to earning SB here:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/those-using-swagbucks.3222525/

Targeted Amex offer - $5 off $25 purchase at Dollar General. Can use 3x. They have loadable ebay gift cards, so I bought 3 $25 loadable cards for 20% savings. This offer was on both my Amex Blue Everyday and my Amex Blue Preferred.

Jodie

Targeted Amex offer - $5 off $25 purchase at Dollar General. Can use 3x. They have loadable ebay gift cards, so I bought 3 $25 loadable cards for 20% savings. This offer was on both my Amex Blue Everyday and my Amex Blue Preferred.

Jodie

Do you know what the twitter sync hashtag is? Both of my Amex cards are on the same account so I wasn't able to add it to each. Thanks!

Do you know what the twitter sync hashtag is? Both of my Amex cards are on the same account so I wasn't able to add it to each. Thanks!

What is a twitter sync hashtag? I didn't know there was a way to add the offer to BOTH cards on one account.

Jodie

What is a twitter sync hashtag? I didn't know there was a way to add the offer to BOTH cards on one account.

Jodie

You can sync one of the cards to your twitter account. Add the offer to the non-synced card then tweet a specific hashtag to add the offer to the other, synced amex card on your account. Then you can redeem the offer with each account. In this case, you could get $150 of gift cards for $120. But I need to know if there is a hashtag to add the offer.

You can sync one of the cards to your twitter account. Add the offer to the non-synced card then tweet a specific hashtag to add the offer to the other, synced amex card on your account. Then you can redeem the offer with each account. In this case, you could get $150 of gift cards for $120. But I need to know if there is a hashtag to add the offer.

Thanks! I had no idea you could do this. I will post back if I figure out the hashtag.

J

Jodie
Thanks, Jodie! I didn't realize they sold eBay gift cards.

Frequent Miler reports that there is no hashtag associated with this one. Too bad.

Jodie

I decided to remove one of my cards from my current account and then register that card under a new account. It worked. I am now able to get the offer on both accounts with only the slight inconvenience of needing 2 accounts.

I have a question about buying Landry's cards the same way as Disney ones. If i buy a Landrys gc off of raise ad its a code instead of a physical card can you still use it at the restaurants for dining?

Target has $10 off $75.00 this week. Will it work on gift cards?

I don't think it will because online it says: Spend $75 save $10 using Order Pickup through October 17, 2015
Spend $75 save $10 using Order Pickup. Offer valid for orders placed online only. Offer excludes all gift cards, prepaid cards (airtime, entertainment, iTunes, and online gaming), LEGO, Elf on the Shelf, Vitamix, DSLR cameras and lenses, Google Chromecast, Apple, Bose, PlayStation 4 console, Xbox One console, Nintendo consoles, Sonos, Go-Pro, alcohol, diabetic glucometers & lancets, Clearance, Cuisinart Kitchen Appliances, Calphalon Contemporary and select registry only brands. Offer expires 10/17/2015 at 11:59 PM PT.

In addition to what Marionnette said, I have got some pretty big sb rewards with just doing my everyday needs for searching. And during the day they will occasionally give a code for a 2-3 sb rewards. It's about timing and how much effort you want to put into it.
I do a lot of my earnings while watching TV at night. I run the videos with the sound off. Especially since a lot of them are repeats.

I'm gonna go check out that link to the thread. I might be missing some ways to earn quick points.
As with everything it's not for everyone. But those of us that it works for, makes us happy. I figure saving $25 month on a $50 gift card helps pay for some lunch and snacks. Gonna spend money anyway.

I has a sad. :( I had an email from Target for an extra 5% off an order on Target.com from when I opened my Red Card. I just combined a bunch of Target gift cards on the mobile app and was all set to buy some Disney and Southwest gift cards with a 10% discount, only to find that my discount code expired two days ago. Argh!

I called them to see if they would extend the offer (and got transferred three times) and they are happy to, except that they will adjust for the extra 5% off AFTER I place the order, once I give them my order number. Well, I'm not sure that's going to work out if I'm paying with all gift cards, and I don't want to draw attention to it, so I guess I will just have to say goodbye to that extra 5%.

I know you guys, and only you guys, will truly understand my sadness. :sad:

If the offer shows up on multiple cards, you can open multiple browser tabs, find the offer for each card, and then add the offer all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter