Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've checked, they've not charged me yet, nor is there one pending, at least. My trip is coming up though, so I'm getting antsy given how long this is taking.

Thank you! I couldn't find a phone number for them anywhere. I'll try tomorrow or first thing Monday if they're not answering tomorrow.

Thanks again!
Indeed I would cancel the order and escalate as needed, especially since you aren't seeing a pending authorization on your side. I've seen Cardpool have a delay with this, but not to the extreme that you have experienced.

Good luck and keep us updated :)
Heather

Thanks everyone!

For anyone near a Dollar General, today through Labor Day they have eBay gift cards at 5% off. I haven't checked but they may sell these online, as well.

I've checked, they've not charged me yet, nor is there one pending, at least. My trip is coming up though, so I'm getting antsy given how long this is taking.

Thank you! I couldn't find a phone number for them anywhere. I'll try tomorrow or first thing Monday if they're not answering tomorrow.

Thanks again!

No problem. They hide that number really well but I found it on GetHuman.com

Thanks everyone!

For anyone near a Dollar General, today through Labor Day they have eBay gift cards at 5% off. I haven't checked but they may sell these online, as well.

Am I right? You can always get eBay gift cards for 5% off at target using red card?

It was bound to happen, and it did. I had ordered thousands of dollars of Disney GC's from Target, and one of the $100 ones was not activated. It took so many calls to Target to get it fixed, and spoke to so many departments, only certain supervisors are authorized to activate, but first one of them had to call Disney on the west coast to get it put into their system. Fortunately it worked, but I am so glad it was only one so far. I was worried that they would think I was pulling something illegal, and how do you prove that indeed this card wasn't activated and you didn't just steal one from the store? From now on, I carefully open them and keep the invoice with each one. Not sure that would matter, but it really alarmed me.

I just looked at Raise and noticed several Target Gift/Entertainment Cards at a 6.1% discount. You just have to spend $1878.00 to buy them. The face value is $2000.00.

I've likely bought $2000.00 in gift cards, just not in 1 purchase. ;)

It was bound to happen, and it did. I had ordered thousands of dollars of Disney GC's from Target, and one of the $100 ones was not activated. It took so many calls to Target to get it fixed, and spoke to so many departments, only certain supervisors are authorized to activate, but first one of them had to call Disney on the west coast to get it put into their system. Fortunately it worked, but I am so glad it was only one so far. I was worried that they would think I was pulling something illegal, and how do you prove that indeed this card wasn't activated and you didn't just steal one from the store? From now on, I carefully open them and keep the invoice with each one. Not sure that would matter, but it really alarmed me.
Can you imagine not knowing this until you got to your resort to pay on your bill? That is a big reason why I am so thankful for everyone on this thread....if it weren't for you guys I wouldn't even have known that you can combine Disney Gift Cards.......I do this with every single one I get so I suppose I would catch an un-activated card ahead of time. I do this when I purchase in store too but at least in store I can see from my receipt that it's activated. I'm with you, though......I would feel guilty even though I wasn't!

I just looked at Raise and noticed several Target Gift/Entertainment Cards at a 6.1% discount. You just have to spend $1878.00 to buy them. The face value is $2000.00.

I've likely bought $2000.00 in gift cards, just not in 1 purchase. ;)
I bought a $200 Target GC at Raise yesterday for 6% off. I bet that the $2000 gc card would have been helpful in the beginning planning of this trip but thankfully I don't need that much more this go-around :)

it sounds like many have issues when buying gc off cardpool. is this true? and if so, do people have as many issues with buying gc off raise?

My only issue with Cardpool is the amount of time it took to get "verified". Partly my fault because I didn't even see that they tried to call me. It took a total of 8 days to get my Target GC from Cardpool. The first time I ordered from Raise it took only a few days.

it sounds like many have issues when buying gc off cardpool. is this true? and if so, do people have as many issues with buying gc off raise?

I have only had one "issue" with Cardpool and I believe that was my first order, when they have to "verify" your account. Since then, my "response" time has varied, but I have always received the code within 24 hours. Today, I bought a Starbucks gift card from Cardpool. After my order, I received three e-mails...
At 12:34, I received a CONFIRMATION of my order...at 12:34 I received MY ORDER....and at 1:38, I received an e-mail thanking me for my order. So in this case, I received my order almost instantly. I've actually had Target gift cards that arrived BEFORE I got the order confirmation e-mail.

Hi everyone, just to update. After a week of waiting for electronic gift cards. I reached a human @ Cardpool, thanks to the help of Turk February :) . First she told me she couldn't help, too contact the support email, which I explained I already had - twice. Then I asked her to cancel it. She said she would send an email to support and that I should receive an email tomorrow with the cancellation.

Much thanks for your help!

I've had varied success with Cardpool as well. I have made many purchases from them so I shouldn't need to be verified again. Some orders I receive within a few minutes and others I don't receive until days later AFTER I contact Cardpool by email. I wouldn't trust them if you are looking to receive a gift card immediately, I'd go with Raise.

HELP! How much in Disney gift cards should I get for room charges? We (2 adults, 1 tween) will be staying on property for 13 nights. The room, MNSSHP & memory maker are paid. No dining plan. I am going to have Amazon deliver water, drinks and snacks. We will probably have some meals off property (but this is our first Disney trip, so I have no clue how many). I'm thinking we will prob have 1 or 2 meals & a snack on prop daily. Maybe some souvenirs, not sure what else. I'd rather under buy my gift cards then end up with too many leftover.

HELP! How much in Disney gift cards should I get for room charges? We (2 adults, 1 tween) will be staying on property for 13 nights. The room, MNSSHP & memory maker are paid. No dining plan. I am going to have Amazon deliver water, drinks and snacks. We will probably have some meals off property (but this is our first Disney trip, so I have no clue how many). I'm thinking we will prob have 1 or 2 meals & a snack on prop daily. Maybe some souvenirs, not sure what else. I'd rather under buy my gift cards then end up with too many leftover.

For our family of 4 (2 small children) I'm planning on about $85-$90 a day. We plan on doing all breakfasts and a couple lunches in our room, the rest of our meals are quick service. We aren't planning on going crazy with the souvenirs; probably comparable to last year, where we spent maybe $50-$60 on each of the kids and $60 total for my husband and myself. But we are also okay going a little over or under our budget, so I'm not too stressed about it. Maybe you can think a little more about the types of restaurants you plan on eating at when you are on property; table service will be more expensive. If you can get that nailed down, and look at some menus/prices, you can roughly estimate what a meal will cost for your family, and go from there.

So excited! I upgraded my son's phone today at Best Buy. The deal was Best Buy gave $200 as a gift card back with upgrade. This was a bonus as we were already there upgrading. I used the $200 + $25 in rewards certificate points to purchase Disney Gift cards. I saw a gift card stand and ran over, yup they had Disney ones. So pumped! A little extra Disney money for our upcoming trip.

Gift Card Mall on ebay is out of stock on the $100 Target GC. Can someone who has more of a long-term experience with them please tell me.... does this happen occasionally and they restock? I have a Dollar General near me and I'm thinking of buying $200 in ebay cards tomorrow but don't want to get stuck with them!

My first order went smoothly. I knew I needed to be verified, and one that was done, had my cards in my email very shortly thereafter. This last order went bad somewhere and after 6 days waiting for electronic gift cards, I. Cancelled the order just today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter