Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys have a "stock up" percentage off that you look for?
I have a "running" percentage. I try not to go below that. The current 8% is pretty good. I don't expect it to last much longer. The highest I've been able to get is 11%, but that was only the one time!

do you do egift or voucher to redeem?
For raise, they give you the GC number plus access number. So it's the same as a gift card you get at target. To use online, you type in the GC# and access code. To redeem in-store, you'll need to load it onto your phone on the gc app target has.

Does it usually take Target a long time to ship Disney Gift Cards? We ordered our's and it was originally to be delivered on Saturday. On Saturday, the date changed to today. We still didn't receive it today. When I tracked it, it was in another state as of 1am this morning. We will be lucky if it even comes tomorrow. We have no rush for it, we aren't even going until next year. It is just the first card we have ordered through Target and seems to be taking a long time.

Does it usually take Target a long time to ship Disney Gift Cards? We ordered our's and it was originally to be delivered on Saturday. On Saturday, the date changed to today. We still didn't receive it today. When I tracked it, it was in another state as of 1am this morning. We will be lucky if it even comes tomorrow. We have no rush for it, we aren't even going until next year. It is just the first card we have ordered through Target and seems to be taking a long time.
It usually takes about a week but sometimes the postal service used slows things down. Last week there was a holiday so it may have delayed things. Now if it says it was delivered and it wasn't...I would worry a little, lol. I just received 2 orders placed on the 23rd today.

Any updates from others who experienced the DVA glitch on Friday? I called back today and they said still working on it...took my info again to "escalate" my case. UGH. Just give me my $50 credit already!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter