Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a $500 WDW gift card (to pay on my room-only reservation)at Krogers and got .50 off a gallon of gas (original $2.19) and bought 20 gallons.

I just bought a $500 WDW gift card (to pay on my room-only reservation)at Krogers and got .50 off a gallon of gas (original $2.19) and bought 20 gallons.

That's odd. You should have received 1,000 fuel points on your WDW gift card purchase, which would give you $1 off gas. Kroger usually does their 4x fuel promo around Easter, and you will get 2,000 points for a $500 gift card purchase. My bet is that the promo will start this week some time. Keep an eye out for it!

Jodie

this might be a silly question but I have been wondering...whenever you are finally ready to fill up using fuel points. If you have 2 vehicles do you fill them up at the same time to maximize your savings?

this might be a silly question but I have been wondering...whenever you are finally ready to fill up using fuel points. If you have 2 vehicles do you fill them up at the same time to maximize your savings?

My local gas station won't allow you to, but some do. So you will need to check. But we fill the car and bring a few portable gas cans with us as well. They are fine with us doing that.

For the current Kroger promotion of 4x fuel points, there is an electronic coupon for it that you load onto your Kroger. I was just there today and they told me that is the only way I could get the 4x points.

For the current Kroger promotion of 4x fuel points, there is an electronic coupon for it that you load onto your Kroger. I was just there today and they told me that is the only way I could get the 4x points.

It looks like there is a coupon to download this time. Usually, you don't have to for the large promos, but I guess this time its different. Thanks for pointing that out!

Jodie

So is there a max on fuel points? I was wondering bc I thought of buying a $500 disney gift card.

They expire at the end of the next month. So, if you buy a $500 card on April 1, you will get 2,000 fuel points ($1 off gas x 2) that expire on May 31.

Jodie

Just wanted to update on the prepaid RedCard in case anyone else was looking into them. It appears there is currently a glitch with them, where some people's cards are not recognized by Target.com as RedCards, just as American Express cards -- meaning they are not giving the discount or free shipping online. I spent over 30 minutes on the phone trying to get it sorted out, and they had no idea why it's not working.

I need my discounted Disney gift cards soonish to pay off my trip, so I ended up just applying for the RedCard credit card, which worked out fine. Was hoping I wouldn't need to bother with another credit card, but I always pay things off right away and it saves so much money, I'll deal with it! (I don't like cards to be connected to my bank account, so I didn't want the debit card) And we do go to Target regularly. So with my Target giftcards from cardpool I finally got this stuff working!

Has anyone used a Target gift card to buy Disney gift cards?
I'm wondering if I could use my Southwest Points to buy Target cards, and then in turn buy Disney.
Alternately, I could use those points for Southwest giftcards, to pay for a portion of the flight...thanks in advance!

Has anyone used a Target gift card to buy Disney gift cards?
Yes, the last couple of pages has been dedicated to buying discounted Target GC and using it online to buy Disney GC.
I'm wondering if I could use my Southwest Points to buy Target cards, and then in turn buy Disney.
Alternately, I could use those points for Southwest giftcards, to pay for a portion of the flight...thanks in advance!
I would think the SW points are worth more for tickets than using them for GC.

Does anyone know if the Kroger digital coupon for 4x fuel is reusable or if it's a one time purchase thing? I am kicking myself because I didn't know you needed a digital coupon for this one and had my DD get gift cards yesterday at Kroger! I still need Disney ones so have now added the coupon to my account but don't know if I have to do it all in one purchase or if I can do some today and then some right before the promo is over.

Does anyone know if the Kroger digital coupon for 4x fuel is reusable or if it's a one time purchase thing? I am kicking myself because I didn't know you needed a digital coupon for this one and had my DD get gift cards yesterday at Kroger! I still need Disney ones so have now added the coupon to my account but don't know if I have to do it all in one purchase or if I can do some today and then some right before the promo is over.

It is reusable up until expiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter