• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I figured out how to make my amex 5 off 25 at Bed Bath and Beyond work best for me- admittedly I can't turn this into a disney card but saving money here gets me more for Disney! I bought a Bed Bath and Beyond gift card for $25 online (physical gift card with free shipping, e-gift cards are excluded from the promotion). I will save that gift card until I get the next 20% off coupon that comes out every month or two and I will get almost 40% off a $30 purchase I'll be making later this fall!
Great idea! My store doesn't have Disney GC either. I don't need nor want to look for anything just to get the offer. The gift card is a perfect way to lock in the savings for a future use. I have a stockpile of those 20% off coupons to use whenever I want that I keep in my car.

Great idea! My store doesn't have Disney GC either. I don't need nor want to look for anything just to get the offer. The gift card is a perfect way to lock in the savings for a future use. I have a stockpile of those 20% off coupons to use whenever I want that I keep in my car.

No joke. I've stood behind shoppers who bring their stack of 20% off coupons and have the cashier ring up each item in a separate transaction. I'm usual more awestruck at the thriftiness than irked.

Well, we finally had $1000 of $2300 gc's on DD26's account become available! Did BB, in store pick up. A few hours later DD26 went in with DF. She wasn't too happy about it, lol. A bit nerve wracking waiting to hear back, but, pick up and exchange went very quick and easy, no questions or problems at all. So, $1000 in Disney gc's. Definitely thankful for that, and some ebucks as well, so that was nice! Now to wait for more to become available!

My store doesn't make me do that. They will apply one coupon per item and ring it all up in one order.

OK, I'm intrigued . . . what are you guys buying there? I just always toss those coupons cause I figure I'd end up buying something I didn't really need. Do they have good prices on staples?

OK, I'm intrigued . . . what are you guys buying there? I just always toss those coupons cause I figure I'd end up buying something I didn't really need. Do they have good prices on staples?
A ton of stuff for my girls when they first went to college, from linens to towels, to shoe racks. They also sell all kinds of kitchen supplies - pots, pans, dishes, and cleaning supplies too. They have a lot of great things!

A ton of stuff for my girls when they first went to college, from linens to towels, to shoe racks. They also sell all kinds of kitchen supplies - pots, pans, dishes, and cleaning supplies too. They have a lot of great things!

Thanks - will have to go in and check their prices. I'm not a big shopper.

I have amazon prime and find their prices are much better than BB&B on most items. I got a wedding present (silverware) at 1/3 the price recently at Amazon than BB&B had it for and it was the exact same thing. I like the store, but check prices.

@wendow & @Marionnette - I hope y'all made it to the World safe and sound!!!

Thanks for checking! My family and I made it in a day earlier to avoid the storm. Southwest issued a travel advisory for MCO so we were able to change flights for no charge. Yesterday ended up being great but today looks pretty soggy. Today was just supposed to be a pool day so we will find something else to do. Just happy to be here!

Thanks - will have to go in and check their prices. I'm not a big shopper.
I am not either, but with the 20% coupons the prices are usually pretty good! And its just a nice store to browse around in. I have also found table clothes and different decorative items for big discounts after the holidays.

A few years ago after Christmas we stocked up on wrapping paper and decorations. I can't remember if it was 50% or 75% off, but they still had a lot of stuff left. I remember being surprised because I normally try to hit up Target for their clearance, but they were pretty much cleaned out. Just an idea. :)

I have amazon prime and find their prices are much better than BB&B on most items. I got a wedding present (silverware) at 1/3 the price recently at Amazon than BB&B had it for and it was the exact same thing. I like the store, but check prices.

This is what I find, too.

I feel like most stores are pretty loose with their coupon rules because they already pad that 20% into their every day prices. You can still find some good deals there, but you really need to combine sales and coupons and other discounts to get a true "bargain".

I use BB&B for my soda stream CO2 chargers - we have bought a few kitchen or bed items here are there, but that is about it.

I decided to use my last $100 in gc for this 6% promo on some Xmas presents. Together they're over the $50min but separate they are all under - do items have to be $50 each to qualify for ebucks?

All this time getting ebucks and I've never run into this problem due to large denomination gc purchases lol

I decided to use my last $100 in gc for this 6% promo on some Xmas presents. Together they're over the $50min but separate they are all under - do items have to be $50 each to qualify for ebucks?

All this time getting ebucks and I've never run into this problem due to large denomination gc purchases lol

In the past, when I've bought multiple gift cards from the same seller, the total of those cards are what counted towards the minimum purchase, so 3 $50 cards would qualify as buying 1 $150 item. But I'm not sure if ebay aggregates on item, seller, or your entire cart.

The good news is that you can throw your stuff in the cart and at checkout, you can see how much in ebay bucks you'll get back before you go through with the purchase.

paypal digital gifts is giving a extra $5 off $50 purchase of digital gift cards.
http://www.ebay.com/sme/so.html?_si...ave-5-when-you-spend-50&_pgn=2&_skc=200&rt=nc

works on best buy gift cards and you can even stack with the southwest gift cards that cost $92 for 100
making them only $87 for 100.

Stack this with the xtra 6% ebay bucks and you out really well :)

Thank you so much! I didn't get the ebucks offer this time, but I'll take the 10% off!

I wonder how many I can purchase before PPDG flags me?

I won a $25 Target GC from a Verizon Smart Rewards sweepstakes this week. Assuming the card comes in the mail in time before my trip, I should still be able to trade it in store for a $25 Disney GC, just no discount right?

Every little bit helps I think especially since this wasn't something I was planning on having.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter