Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Raise com the only discount gift card buying site that guarantees egift cards? I've noticed quite a few of the sites on Giftcard Grannies Don't guarantee egift or mobile gift cards
I also like raise. I like their guarantee and frequent postings. I can refresh throughout an hour or so and get whatever I need pretty easily. I just grabbed a bunch at 6.1% for a rug, Cat & Jack clothes, and barstools for their sale. Plus my 5% Redcard and threw in a Disney $50 gc. Was a decent savings. I've come to going to Target and looking for what I want, making a list, then buying online via Raise gc or fuel point gc with ebates and SB.

I thought FedEx shipped if it was over a certain amount like $700 or something higher regardless of seller - an eBay thing.

For Kroger people - I was looking on the app for the ad tomorrow and saw no mention of fuel points 4x. Anyone hear or see something different? Was hoping that sale would start.

My Fred Meyer (Kroger) didn't show any ads anywhere for 4x but the signs were up in store. I got mine yesterday to pay off my last thousanf I owe Disney which is due on 8/2. Bought Disney GC's from Target online with an expected delivery date of 8/2. Cutting it close! Haha. I was just getting off night shift and had a COMPLETE brain fart while standing in Kroger looking at the GC's where I couldn't remember if the Target 5% discount even still worked. I don't think I have bought from them since everything went down in flames. Anyway, I ended up searching the thread for what felt like an eternity and finally just made the leap of faith and bought Target GCs. Successfully ordered and got my 5%. Should be close to done churning for my September trip.

Although me and DH each have the Discover card...

My Fred Meyer (Kroger) didn't show any ads anywhere for 4x but the signs were up in store. I got mine yesterday to pay off my last thousanf I owe Disney which is due on 8/2. Bought Disney GC's from Target online with an expected delivery date of 8/2. Cutting it close! Haha. I was just getting off night shift and had a COMPLETE brain fart while standing in Kroger looking at the GC's where I couldn't remember if the Target 5% discount even still worked. I don't think I have bought from them since everything went down in flames. Anyway, I ended up searching the thread for what felt like an eternity and finally just made the leap of faith and bought Target GCs. Successfully ordered and got my 5%. Should be close to done churning for my September trip.

Although me and DH each have the Discover card...

I hope it arrives in the nick of time!
Our trip is Sept 30. I book room only bc of our APs and we don't do meal plans so I have till arrival on 9/30. I can get Disney through Raise-Target, EBay-Walgreens/BB or Kroger-Target. But since I found USO I'm trying to convert $2k into that. I'll max out my gas at $2k of gc purchases this week. Sept I can probably get another $500 in gc during the 4x for Oct. So having to use the other avenues for about a 3-5% less discount but still over 10 so I'll take it. I may check Walmart/SAMs but only if I run out of options. Good thing is I'm buying a TON of stuff from Target for my house and some Xmas items with sale so not that stressed tacking on a few hundred in gc with purchases and splitting purchases by item.

4x ad for 2 week span on my app for Kroger but no coupon on app or website showing yet. I'm in business!!!!

I hope it arrives in the nick of time!
Our trip is Sept 30. I book room only bc of our APs and we don't do meal plans so I have till arrival on 9/30. I can get Disney through Raise-Target, EBay-Walgreens/BB or Kroger-Target. But since I found USO I'm trying to convert $2k into that. I'll max out my gas at $2k of gc purchases this week. Sept I can probably get another $500 in gc during the 4x for Oct. So having to use the other avenues for about a 3-5% less discount but still over 10 so I'll take it. I may check Walmart/SAMs but only if I run out of options. Good thing is I'm buying a TON of stuff from Target for my house and some Xmas items with sale so not that stressed tacking on a few hundred in gc with purchases and splitting purchases by item.

4x ad for 2 week span on my app for Kroger but no coupon on app or website showing yet. I'm in business!!!!
Yep. It's a banner on the app.

Does anyone know if when you use USO gift cards to buy park tickets if there's a limit on how many you can use on the website? A limit on how many you can use to pay a resort bill at Checkin?

I can't find any reference to the 4x fuel points in the print ad or on-line (I don't have the app). But there was a banner ad here on the DIS! :D So, I am going to run by there in a little bit. (I'm in the Atlanta suburbs.)

I can't find any reference to the 4x fuel points in the print ad or on-line (I don't have the app). But there was a banner ad here on the DIS! :D So, I am going to run by there in a little bit. (I'm in the Atlanta suburbs.)
If you have the app it's there for me (mid-Atlantic).

I also went to Kroger this morning. There were no signs, manager had no clue, nothing in ad (just a banner on the app with no dates), no digital coupon. Despite all that, it worked great! 120 in gift cards yielded 480 points. According to the banner, it's on for two weeks, so I'm assuming it started today and goes through the 9th. (Ohio)

I also went to Kroger this morning. There were no signs, manager had no clue, nothing in ad (just a banner on the app with no dates), no digital coupon. Despite all that, it worked great! 120 in gift cards yielded 480 points. According to the banner, it's on for two weeks, so I'm assuming it started today and goes through the 9th. (Ohio)
Yes, 7/27-8/9.

Any tips of using Discover cash back to get discounted Disney gift cards? I have over $350 in there from the double cash back promotion. Can I buy gift cards with Bed Bath and Beyond gift cards?

Any tips of using Discover cash back to get discounted Disney gift cards? I have over $350 in there from the double cash back promotion. Can I buy gift cards with Bed Bath and Beyond gift cards?
With Discover cash back, you can get it as a statement credit or deposited into your checking account, right? Either way, I guess you could buy discounted Target gift cards on Raise then use the gift cards on Target.com to order Disney gift cards and get the 5% Redcard discount by having your Redcard set as your default payment, but pay with the gift cards. If you don't want to do Raise, then go directly to Target to buy Target gift cards then use them.

I have no idea about BB&B, that would be good to know. Good luck!

Assuming you have the regular Discover and not the Miles card . . .

The only gc to gc I know of are: Best Buy, Walgreens, Gamestop (maybe?), Target. Don't know about BBB.

It looks like you could use your rewards to get a discounted Game Stop gift card ($45 in rewards gets you $50 Gamestop gc). Then you could use the Gamestop card to purchase Ebay. Then eBay to either Best Buy or Walgreens; and then finally to Disney. This is highly YMMV since it seems as if Gamestop is hit or miss with folks (seems like more miss lately) regarding gift card to gift card purchases. Plus, your store may not carry eBay cards and you could be stuck.

You might want to consider just using your Discover rewards at another merchant where you can get a good value on the redemption, and then use your saved cash to get Disney cards elsewhere. For example, I save up my Discover rewards for Shutterfly gift cards. Then I use those to purchase Christmas gifts (a $40 Discover reward = $50 Shutterfly gc). The money I save on Christmas presents goes to my vacation fund. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter