Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todd English's BlueZoo

IMG_4222.jpg

IMG_4224.jpg

IMG_4223.jpg

Zooberry cocktail: blueberry-infused Ketel One vodka with a splash of fresh lemon juice and rock-candy syrup

IMG_4227.jpg

basket of different breads

IMG_4225.jpg

spread/butter

IMG_4231.jpg

IMG_4228.jpg

The Yellowfin Tuna Tartare - from the "Olive's" table, twisted cucumber salad, crispy rock shrimp, orange glaze, scallion cream

IMG_4234.jpg

IMG_4236.jpg

Dirty South Swordfish, barbeque rubbed, house smoked tasso risotto, rock shrimp and littleneck clams

IMG_4237.jpg

Simply Fish, their daily selection of finest fresh fish selected from coastal waters around the world, simply grilled on their teppanyaki grill, served with Warm crabmeat, dijon mustard, chives sauce and some added lobster, choice of fish was salmon

IMG_4238.jpg

Crab Mac and Cheese

IMG_4241.jpg

IMG_4242.jpg

Warm Chocolate Cake - with liquid ganache center, maracaibo chocolate cream pudding, peanut ice cream

I'm sure they're on here somewhere but could someone PLEASE give me a link or show me a pic of Mama Melrose 4 cheese flatbread and the Chicken Parmis...(however it's spelt)? Oh and if poss the chicken from California Grill too? THANKS!:worship:

Here you go.

IMG_1289.jpg

MamaMel_ChickenParm.JPG

here's some photos and video we took at the tea. I wish i had taken pictues of the sandwiches but forgot

100_4542.jpg

100_4544.jpg

100_4553.jpg

100_4552.jpg

100_4551.jpg

She loved pouring her "special tea". it made her feel like such a big girl

100_4550.jpg

I wish I was the Hoop-Dee-Doo right now...Ribs...Fried Chicken..Strawberry Shortcake...watching my kids laugh out loud...priceless

DSC00674.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter