• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we checked into the Contemporary I ordered a surprise for my mom to be delievered from room service.

I ordered a chocolate Tinkerbell with tuxedo strawberries.
DSCF8218.jpg

And a close-up of the Tinkerbell
DSCF8219.jpg

We went to Earl of Sandwich for the first time. We all loved it.

Myself and my nephew had the original. He liked it and I did not which was surprising since I love those kinds of sandwiches.
DSCF8154.jpg

My cousin had the Cannonballs.
DSCF8152.jpg

My other nephew had the Italian which I tried and loved. I ate it the next day.
DSCF8151.jpg

My brother had the Full Montagu.
DSCF8155.jpg

And my mom had the Earl's Club.
DSCF8153.jpg

All of our desserts.
DSCF8150.jpg

We also ate at the Garden Grill.

Rolls which I love.
DSCF8043.jpg

Salad
DSCF8044.jpg

And the dessert. I don't remember what kind it was.
DSCF8059.jpg

I forgot to take a picture of the main plate. It was really good though.

TONY'S

Toasted Cheese and Garlic Bread - topped with fresh Tomatoes and Basil $6.99
ry%3D400

Calamari - topped with Olive Relish and served with a side of Marinara Sauce $9.99
ry%3D400

Tomato and Mozzarella Salad - Tomatoes, fresh Mozzarella, Basil, and a Balsamic Dressing $7.49
ry%3D400

Eggplant Catasta (Stack) - Layers of Eggplant, Caramelized Onions, fresh Mozzarella, and Parmesan with Marinara Sauce over Penne Pasta $15.99
ry%3D400

Shrimp Scampi Linguini - with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Asparagus tossed in a Garlic Sauce $16.99
ry%3D400

Tiramisu - espresso soaked lady fingers, whipped mascarpone and dark chocolate shavings $6.49
ry%3D400

KONA:
YUMMMM
ry%3D400

No online descriptions
ry%3D400

No online descriptions
ry%3D400

Ginger Crusted Ribeye - with tamarind jus, mashed Yukon Gold potatoes, and stir-fried broccolini $27.99
ry%3D400

Coconut Almond Chicken - sauteed chicken breast served with Asian greens tossed with honey-lime dressing, golden pineapple, strawberries, and toasted almonds $16.99 (description has changed since we had it)
ry%3D400

Shrimp and Scallops - panko breaded shrimp and pan-seared scallops with sticky rice and ponzu, spicy guava-passion fruit and wasabi cream sauces $20.99
ry%3D400

Birthday cupcake :)
ry%3D400

Wolfgang Puck Cafe:
Bread
ry%3D400

Artichoke and Five Cheese Dip - California artichokes with mascarpone, fontina with crispy flat bread $12.95
ry%3D400

Crispy Calamari - 1/4 inch sliced, buttermilk marinated, calamari tubes, with ginger vinegar marinated English cucumbers and with sweet curry aioli $12.95
ry%3D400

Crab Cake - Sauteed Maryland Style jumbo lump crab cake with marinated roma tomatos, fresh basil aioli, garnished with micro greens $15.95
ry%3D400

Daily Sushi Special - Our sushi chef's innovative creations - ask server for details. $15.95
ry%3D400

Oven Roasted Salmon - lemon parsley marinated fennel, roma tomato concasse, fingerling potatoes, frissee and arugula $26.95
ry%3D400

Pennette Chicken Alfredo - Pan roasted chicken, bacon and peas with parmesan cream sauce $19.95
ry%3D400

NARCCOOSSEE:
Bread
ry%3D400

Oyster Rockafellar which is no longer on the menu it seems according to allears....
ry%3D400

Rhode Island Calamari - pepperoncini relish, tomato coulis, and extra virgin olive oil $13
ry%3D400

Prince Edward Island Mussels - Parsley- pastis broth and sourdough toast $16
ry%3D400

Tuna (which is not on the menu currently either)
ry%3D400

Surf and Turf - twin medallions of filet mignon, lobster tail, potato gratin, broccolini, and shallot-red wine butter $59deb
ry%3D400

Skipped Desserts because the drinks we had that night filled us up :)

Planet Hollywood:
Buffalo Wings - Golden fried chicken wings tossed in our signature spicy wing sauce served with bleu cheese dressing $10.99
ry%3D400

Buffalo Tenders - Golden fried chicken tenders tossed in our signature spicy wing sauce served with bleu cheese dressing $9.99
ry%3D400

Blackened Shrimp - Marinated jumbo shrimp, blackened and served with Creole mustard sauce $11.99
ry%3D400

Sizzling Fajitas - Your choice of chargrilled chicken or beef served with sizzling onions, red and green peppers, cheddar and jack cheeses, flour tortillas, shredded lettuce and Mexican fiesta rice $19.99
ry%3D400

Chicken, Avocado and Swiss - chargrilled chicken breast topped with melted Swiss cheese, sliced avocado, tomato and lettuce on a honey wheat roll, served with lemon aioli $12.99
ry%3D400

Tutto Italia:
Bread
ry%3D400

Calamari Fritti - with spicy marinara sauce $13
ry%3D400

Parmigiana Melanzane - baked eggplant, "Fior di Latte" Mozzarella, tomato, Parmesan cheese $12
ry%3D400

Lasagna al Forno - baked pasta, meat ragu, bechamel and parmesan $19
ry%3D400

Tagliatelle alla Primavera - tagliatelle egg pasta with zucchini, broccoli, peas, mushrooms, and tomatoes in a light cream sauce $24
ry%3D400

Dessert trio no longer on Allears menu
ry%3D400

Mocha Tiramisu - mascarpone cheese, espresso coffee, savoiardi biscuits and chocolate $9
ry%3D400

Mama Melrose:
Bread
ry%3D400

Clams Oreganatta - oak-fried clams cooked in oregano butter with Italian sausage over toasted focaccia $10.99
ry%3D400

Fresh Mozzarella and Vine-ripened Tomatoes - with marinated sweet onions, balsamic drizzle, extra virgin olive oil and fresh sweet basil $7.99
ry%3D400

Wood-grilled Tuna - over a seasonal Vegetable Risotto, warm Vine-ripened Diced Red and Yellow Tomatoes, and Olive-Caper Butter $21.99
ry%3D400

Chicken Campanelle - wood-grilled chicken over Campanelle pasta tossed with Romanesco, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh spinach and sweet Onions in a Four-Cheese Cream Sauce $17.99
Substitute Shrimp $19.99 (DID the shrimp)
ry%3D400

Chocolate Amarettini Cheesecake $5.49
ry%3D400

Mama's Panna Cotta Tiramisu-flavored custard with ladyfingers and Cappuccino cream $5.99
ry%3D400

Grand Floridian Breakfast:
Lobster Eggs Benedict - Two Poached Eggs, Lobster Bread Pudding, Asparagus, and Hollandaise Sauce $17.99
ry%3D400

Steak and Eggs - Twin Filets, Breakfast Potatoes, Sausage Egg Frittata, and Herb Cream Sauce $17.49
ry%3D400

Ham and Cheese Omelet - served with Breakfast Potatoes $10.49
ry%3D400

San Angel:

Pics aren't so good--I blame it on the tequila we had in the bar beforehand. ;)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

And scenery since the food pics stunk lol

ry%3D400

Le Cellier:
Pretzel Bread :)
ry%3D400

Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup - Made with Moosehead Beer and Smoked Bacon Cup $5.49 Bowl $6.99 (Bowl on Deluxe to SHARE!! :) )
ry%3D400

Mussels or as I typed: Muscles :)
ry%3D400

Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon - 8 oz. Canadian AAA Beef Tenderloin with wild mushroom risotto, white truffle butter sauce and micro chervil $41.00
ry%3D400

Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken - Romaine lettuce, parmesan, sourdough croutons and a creamy Caesar dressing $14.49
ry%3D400

I have a few from our November 2010 trip. Of course, I'm being completely selfish posting them - it's really just an excuse to look through our photos again :). But I've tried to keep it to things that are actually still on the menu.

Mara at the Animal Kingdom Lodge
P1020980.JPG

Chicken Flatbread with corn, mozzarella and zough drizzle (and Zebra Domes!) That's a child's cheeseburger meal in the background.

P1020983.JPG

Cheese Flatbread

P1030284.JPG

Turkey Ciabatta with Couscous salad

Starring Rolls at Hollywood Studios
P1030095.JPG

Turkey Focaccia and Butterfinger Cupcake

P1030096.JPG

Strawberry Parfait

Pizza Planet at Hollywood Studios
P1030108.JPG

Vegetable Pizza and Caesar Side Salad

Wolfgang Puck Express at Downtown Disney
P1030056.JPG

Pennette Chicken Alfredo

I have a couple from the Food & Wine festival 2010 too! I thought I had taken more, but we might have eaten them too quickly. :)

P1030191.JPG

Argentina - Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Puree

P1030192.JPG

Argentina - Roasted Corn and Cheese Empanada

P1030206.JPG

China - Black Pepper Shrimp with Sichuan Noodles

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter