• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fruit was ok...not that tasty and a bit soft

Dinner064.jpg

Tiramisu, this was awesome! We each enjoyed this and had to get a second one.

Dinner067.jpg

Mango shooter...for those of you with babies it tastes like Gerber Peaches or if you went to the F&W this year it tastes like the Mango drink from India...it was excellent and very refreshing

Dinner068.jpg

Cheesecake, this was gross and tasted sour

Dinner069.jpg

Pumpkin Cheesecake..this was INCREDIBLE! I am a lover of all things pumpkin so I was beyond thrilled when I spied this among the throngs of treats...it was my favorite of the night

Dinner071.jpg

This is DH's plate...from 12 o'clock and going around, chocolate banana tart (this was gross), tiramisu (awesome), pumpkin cheesecake (to die for), cannolli (very good, crisp shell but the cream was too citrusy for me), cheesecake (BLECH!), chocolate peanut butter tart (wow the filling was amazing but we didnt like the shell), chocolate strawberry (how can this be bad? It was delish!), mango shooter in the middle (great and refreshing)

Dinner066.jpg

Here is my plate, from 12 o'clock and going around, rice krispie square (gross, very very stale), mango shooter, chocolate strawberry, brownie (very rich and fudgy, loved it), chocolate cheesecake (great!), chocolate chip cookie (very greasy and dry at the same time)

Dinner065.jpg

The ice cream parlor next to the Plaza had these adorable looking treats

Dinner117.jpg

On to Main Stree Candy Shop

Dinner079.jpg

Dinner118.jpg

Dinner119.jpg

Dinner122.jpg

Dinner123.jpg

Dinner124.jpg

Dinner126.jpg

Dinner127.jpg

Dinner128.jpg

Dinner129.jpg

DH had a bagel, cinnamon buns and fruit. I had a banana, croissant and raisin bran. All of it was very good, just enough to get us going. They have a large selection of tea bags and I had the Earl Gray Lavender that the Wave serves. DH had coffee, they were out of OJ.

Hollywood081.jpg

Hollywood082.jpg

Hollywood083.jpg

Hollywood084.jpg

For the oatmeal

Hollywood085.jpg

Hollywood086.jpg

Hollywood087.jpg

Hollywood088.jpg

We had a light lunch since we were having an early dinner...a pretzel and it was great!

Hollywood005.jpg

We split a hot dog from Fairfax Fare...it would have been perfect if they gave us a doughy white bun! The cole slaw was great, I had to order a second one because we both love it and had the chili sauce for the dog served on the side...it was a good filling lunch to share but the line for the CS place was insane, took over 20 minutes just to order and they ran out of beans!

Hollywood006.jpg

The park was not busy at all...we waited 15 minutes for TSM and did a bunch of other rides with very little wait. While strolling to the Muppets we saw these cute little stands getting ready for the evening.

Hollywood008.jpg

Hollywood035.jpg

Hollywood012.jpg

Hollywood013.jpg

Hollywood014.jpg

Hollywood015.jpg

Hollywood016.jpg

Hollywood017.jpg

Hollywood020.jpg

Hollywood022.jpg

Hollywood023.jpg

Hollywood024.jpg

Hollywood021.jpg

Hollywood025.jpg

Hollywood026.jpg

Hollywood027.jpg

Hollywood028.jpg

Hollywood033.jpg

DH had a Coke and the champagne cocktail...he enjoyed it alot. I had the Spiked Fruit Punch and it was awesome...I wish I had room to order another one.

Hollywood030.jpg

No sooner did we order the calamari it was put on our table, hot yet but super greasy. It was ok, nothing special at all and the sauce they served with it was terrible. We prefer Tonys calamari to MM.

Hollywood029.jpg

Super hot rolls and olive oil came next, very good :thumbsup2

Hollywood031.jpg

I had a wonderful salad with cranberries, pears, gorgonzola cheese, mixed greens and candied walnuts with a sweet dressing...oh man I could eat these salads all the time, I am going to have to make them at home! Todd ate some too and he liked it alot but prefers the one at Jiko.

Hollywood032.jpg

DH had the spicy sausage peppers and onions with penne...it was gross. Way too spicy, too many peppers, the sausage was a cheap grade and very dry and tough and the sauce was inedible....huge glob of goat cheese on top and that was awesome.

Hollywood019.jpg

I had the shrimp pipette..hold the peppers....it was the creamiest, tastiest, tenderest, most wonderful pasta shrimp dish I have had yet. THere were 5 HUMONGOUS shrimp in there and tons of artichoke hearts, peas, tons of flavor..can you tell I liked it?

Hollywood018.jpg

Our server noticed that we were sharing my dish and pushed DH's to the side so she came over to check on us and asked DH if he would like to order what I was having and he said sure..she wisked away his dish and brought out a double of mine and we were both happy...and there was no additional charge, she removed the sausage and added the shrimp pasta.

We were too full for dessert but she brought us a dish of chocolate gelato as an anniversary gift...I could not stand but one bite and DH tore into it but he was expecting what we had at Il Mulino and this was just icky chocolate ice cream

Hollywood034.jpg

Dinner001-3.jpg

Dinner003-2.jpg

I knew I wanted to save my calories for the Frozen Chai from the Andapur Tea Company, it has been 10 months since I sucked my last one down and I was thrilled to get it again...until the first sip...they have changed the recipe and now it tastes like I am drinking frozen flower milk..it was gross and DH tasted it and he spit it out...it is bad bad bad

Dinner007-3.jpg

Dinner004-3.jpg

Dinner005-3.jpg

The taste was stuck in DH's mouth and he claims he had to eat something quick to get the icky taste out...funny how the CS right across the street was Y&Y and they just happen to have egg rolls...which hubby loves. There are 2 to an order for under $4. He loved them but they were super greasy since they came right out of the fryer so I had to blot them with napkins. I dont like them but that was fine because more for him

Dinner008-3.jpg

And then it was time for lunch...DH had his heart set on the BBQ beef sandwich from Flame Tree BBQ but guess what, they no longer serve that :scared1: He was not thrilled but since we were already there he ordered his next favorite, BBQ chicken. It came with bean and cole slaw. The chicken was unbelievable, super moist and flavorful, very tender and delish...I helped him out on this one. THe cole slaw was crunchy and sweet and creamy, the beans were nasty.

Dinner009-3.jpg

I had the BBQ pork sandwich with cole slaw instead of beans and onion rings to share. The pork sandwich was full of flavor and super moist and tender and the bun was not whole wheat! It was a regular white hamburger bun! Why cant they do that in all the CS spots? The cole slaw was great and the onion rings were to die for...not greasy, just crunchy and soft onions and we had to fight to the death with the ducks and birds to save our food! We ate faster than we would like because these suckers were going for blood!

Dinner011-3.jpg

Dinner010-3.jpg

THe new items were BBQ pork, bacon wrapped scallops and pineapple veggie gazpacho.

Dinner014-3.jpg

Dinner015-3.jpg

Dinner018-3.jpg

Dinner019-3.jpg

Dinner020-3.jpg

Dinner021-3.jpg

Dinner022-3.jpg

Dinner023-3.jpg

Dinner026-3.jpg

Dinner028-3.jpg

Dinner029-3.jpg

Magicale Brachetto, a red sparkling wine with cherry and berry flavors and a Magical Star Cocktail

Dinner031-3.jpg

Dinner033-3.jpg

The butter was nice and creamy and sprinkled with salt. The bread was eh...a heavy flax seed and a sun dried tomato dense bread that tasted like pizza...I didnt like either but Todd liked the tomato one

Dinner024-3.jpg

Dinner025-3.jpg

Squash and ricotta ravioli

Dinner034-2.jpg

Potato Leek Soup

Dinner032-3.jpg

Filet

Dinner035-1.jpg

Chicken

Dinner036-1.jpg

Dinner037-2.jpg

Dinner038-1.jpg

Dinner039-1.jpg

Pressed pot coffee with complimentary biscotti

Dinner041-1.jpg

Dinner040-1.jpg

Dinner042-1.jpg

Honey Spice Cake
Dinner043-1.jpg

Dinner044.jpg

I had the breakfast bounty platter. The bacon was crisp, the sausage was great, lots of yummy eggs, the biscuit was soft and tasty and the potatoes were perfect! I gave the biscuit, half the potatoes and bacon to DH, and I grabbed a wonderful buttery croissant...a girl needs some breakfast that consists of pork thank you very much!

Epcot004.jpg

Epcot001.jpg

DH tried something new on the menu, like an Egg McMuffin on a bun, 2 fried eggs, Canadian bacon and cheese on little white rolls. He loved this and said he would get it over and over again if he could, if he had known this was waiting at Capt Cooks we would have been there sooner

Epcot002.jpg

Epcot003.jpg

Epcot013.jpg

Epcot014.jpg

Epcot015.jpg

Epcot016.jpg

Epcot017.jpg

Epcot018.jpg

Blood Orange margarita

Epcot005.jpg

pink lemonade

Epcot021.jpg

The chips are no longer the Tostitos brand but nice thin, salty, crispy regular chips and the salsa was fantastic and had a nice kick to it

Epcot008.jpg

DH had the chicken enchiladas, they were wonderful, three huge corn tortillas stuffed with moist shredded chicken, rice and beans...he loved it and so did I

Epcot026.jpg

Epcot027.jpg

I was going to do something I wish I did last night, order appetizers as my meal. I had the chicken tostadas and the tortilla soup...the chicken tostadas were out of this world amazing, very flavorful..bursting with flavor is more like it, the shell was crisp, the chicken moist, I would def get that again.

Epcot019.jpg

The tortilla soup came in a bowl with tortilla strips, cheese, avocado and roasted pepper and they server poured the soup into the bowl...another amazing presentation but the soup was devine, velvety smooth, packed with flavor and a huge portion too...

Epcot020.jpg

Epcot024.jpg

Vanilla ice cream and a hot churro.

Epcot029.jpg

After our wonderful, relaxing, delish lunch we finished off the countries. When we hit Germany we hit the motherlode! Look at the wonderful holiday treats!

Epcot032.jpg

Epcot033.jpg

Giant gummy bears as big as a man's hand! They are $6 a piece :eek:

Epcot034.jpg

We bought these gingerbread men, they are soft and spicy and wonderful! And we bought the pfefferneusse which we are the same as above!

Epcot036.jpg

Epcot038.jpg

Epcot037.jpg

Epcot039.jpg

Epcot040.jpg

Epcot042.jpg

Epcot043.jpg

Epcot044.jpg

Epcot045.jpg

I am very happy to report that France has the Grey Goose, Grand Marnier AND the Cosmo slushies!

Epcot052.jpg

Epcot053.jpg

And since I am a huge tea lover I bought a box of each from England

Epcot054.jpg

Epcot055.jpg

The nights offerings were chicken satay, duck dumplings and Kona salad...as well as the hummus and pitas, Uncrustables, pineapple with caramel and cheese and crackers.

Dinner031-4.jpg

Dinner032-4.jpg

Dinner033-4.jpg

Dinner034-3.jpg

Dinner036-2.jpg

Dinner035-2.jpg

Dinner037-3.jpg

Dinner038-2.jpg

Dinner039-2.jpg

DH had the chicken lo mein, we both love this, tons of food and huge on flavor!

Dinner002-3.jpg

And he had the soup of the day, it was excellent! Velvety and rich and creamy and delish!

Dinner004-4.jpg

I had the Grown Up Grill Cheese...this was a very nutty dense bread with boursin cheese, swiss and cheddar, mixed field greens and ruby red tomatoes...I just boarded the bus to flavortown with this sandwich! It was the best grilled cheese I have ever had! The Kona chips were great too and we shared them.

Dinner003-3.jpg

Dinner005-4.jpg

DH grabbed a chocolate cupcake, he said it was very moist and not overly chocolaty and the frosting was very good.

Dinner001-4.jpg

Here are the evening desserts

Banana tarts

Dinner006-4.jpg

Macaroons...Todd loves all things coconut but these were as hard as rocks...he could not cut them with a knife or bite into them they were soooo hard!

Dinner007-4.jpg

Key Lime Tarts

Dinner008-4.jpg

Brownies

Dinner009-4.jpg

Guava cake

Dinner010-4.jpg

Dinner011-4.jpg

Dinner012-4.jpg

Dinner013-4.jpg

Dinner014-4.jpg

We shared a pressed pot of Kona coffee, you can get three cups out of it and it is the most delish coffee in all of WDW, how they can make it creamy texture is beyond me but they do! DH had OJ and I had the Lilikoi Juice (fantastic!)

Dinner015-4.jpg

Dinner016-4.jpg

Dinner017-4.jpg

Butter, ketchup, syrup and strawberry sauce for the Tonga Toast

Dinner018-4.jpg

DH had the Tonga Toast (the only thing he ever gets at Kona) and bacon. The bacon was crisp and perfect he said, the TT was out of this world, how he can eat so much of it is crazy but he loves sweet breakfast-y things. For me, well I can take 3 bites and that is enough...I am hyper enough without adding Kona coffee AND sugar!

Dinner020-4.jpg

I had the Kahuna Platter but the When Harry Met Sally variety...such as I would like extra pancakes instead of french toast with the butter/syrup on the side, make the eggs moist, do not burn the potatoes, just give me sausage and ham hold the bacon :lmao: AND they got it all correct, I didnt have to send it back :thumbsup2 The food was perfect, delicious and I ate the entire thing, well DH helped, he had half the eggs, potatoes and the ham because I dont like it. So we hit the pig trifecta, bacon ham and sausage OINK OINK!

Dinner019-4.jpg

I got a chicken caesar for DH...he really liked it but thought the chicken was very rubbery

Dinner024-4.jpg

And a chicken Poly salad for me, this was great! Loaded with blue cheese, grape tomatoes, mixed greens, pineapple, cucumbers and a light citrus dressing but I thought the chicken was very rubbery too, it gagged me so I removed it all and ate the salad, wish I ordered it without the chicken

Dinner023-4.jpg

And a side of Poly chips

Dinner022-4.jpg

Dinner021-4.jpg

DTD005.jpg

DTD004.jpg

DTD006.jpg

DTD007.jpg

DTD008.jpg

DTD009.jpg

DTD010.jpg

DTD011.jpg

DTD012.jpg

DH has the Electric Lemonade and I had a Mango Mojito..both drinks were amazing. We also had a bottle of water.

DTD014.jpg

DTD015.jpg

The crab dip (fantastic!) and the super hot and crust bread with soft butter

DTD013.jpg

DTD016.jpg

DTD018.jpg

I was going to order the salad but the server suggested a new soup, butternut squash with cinnamon croutons..oh did that give me chills or what? Ah-May-Zing! Yeah I could live on this and be happy...so creamy and smooth and tasty and sweet and savory all at the same time but very very rich. The croutons were perfect for the soup....and it was another tableside service kinda thing

DTD019.jpg

DTD020.jpg

DH had the mixed greens and endive salad with balsamic dressing, the best salad ever and I know I say that about every salad we eat but this one is the best balsamic salad :rotfl:

DTD021.jpg

1/2 order of King Crab claws and mashed potatoes...they were as they always are, tender, sweet and phenomenal!

DTD002.jpg

I had the one fried lobster tail with red skinned potatoes. Lobster was very lightly fried, tender, full of flavor and the potatoes were cooked perfectly and had a nice seasoning on them

DTD022.jpg

The candy side was giving out samples of the peppermint bark so we bought a bag for my Xmas candy dish

DTD023.jpg

DTD059.jpg

DTD060.jpg

DTD062.jpg

DTD063.jpg

We both zeroed in on the peanut butter sundae...it was perfect to share, just enough for us to get our fill of creamy, fudgy, peanutty goodness!

DTD026.jpg

Good news guys, the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are back as a topping but the caramel drizzle is gone :confused:

DTD061-1.jpg

DTD027.jpg

DTD028.jpg

DTD029.jpg

DTD030.jpg

DTD031.jpg

DTD032.jpg

DTD033.jpg

DTD034.jpg

DTD035.jpg

DTD036.jpg

DTD037.jpg

DTD039.jpg

DTD038.jpg

DTD040.jpg

DTD041.jpg

DTD042.jpg

DTD043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter