Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bread:

232323232%7Ffp63238%3Enu%3D3362%3E549%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3347744%3B%3A6337nu0mrj

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Crispy Calamari for Two - topped with peppers and onions, served with a side of spicy marinara sauce $12.99

232323232%7Ffp6324%3B%3Enu%3D3362%3E549%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3347744%3B95337nu0mrj

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Caesar Salad - with crisp romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing and crostini $5.49

232323232%7Ffp63254%3Enu%3D3362%3E549%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3347744%3B9%3B337nu0mrj

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Penne Alla Vodka - with pancetta and sweet onion, finished with tomato basil sauce, cream, vodka and pecorino romano $16.99

232323232%7Ffp63244%3Enu%3D3362%3E549%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3347748338337nu0mrj

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oven Baked Chicken alla Parmesan- over spaghetti $16.99

232323232%7Ffp63237%3Enu%3D3362%3E549%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3347748334337nu0mrj

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Spaghetti Fra Diavolo - with clams, calamari, mussels and shrimp, tossed in a spicy Marinara sauce $19.99

232323232%7Ffp63245%3Enu%3D3362%3E549%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D33477482%3C9337nu0mrj

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Warm Chocolate Truffle Cake
$5.99
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

232323232%7Ffp63246%3Enu%3D3362%3E549%3E43%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D3347748357337nu0mrj

Banana White Chocolate Toffee Tower - Brown Derby
DISNEY074-1.jpg

Grapefruit Cake - Brown Derby
DISNEY078-1.jpg

Strawberry Cheesecake - Brown Derby
DISNEY079-1.jpg

Grilled Pork Loin - Rose and Crown
DISNEY020.jpg

Rice Krispie Treat dipped in oreos drizzled with milk chocolate! (One of the very last times this was still acceptable as a snack!)
P1030510.jpg

Zebra Domes!!
P1030279.jpg

Ribs from Hoop-Dee-Doo!
P1030290.jpg

Fried Chicken from Hoop-Dee-Doo!
P1030291.jpg

Beans from Hoop-Dee-Doo!
P1030292.jpg

Mashed Potatoes from Hoop-Dee-Doo!!
P1030293.jpg

0383.jpg

Box of treats to go from the Patisserie in France (we get treats from bakeries then find a seat to watch Illuminations and enjoy our goodies with a show). Chocolate Eclair (my least favorite of the three, it was chocolate inside instead of the cream I was expecting), Chocolate mousse (always yummy), and Cake of the Day (triple chocolate cake; bf's choice which I ended up eating most of as it was soooo good! I usually don't like triple chocolate cakes 'cause they're so rich but this wasn't as rich as I was expecting).

Love all the pics!!! Does anyone have any pics of....

Narcoossee's crab-crusted halibut
Kona Cafe's BBQ Pork Tacos
Artist Point salmon
or any pictures from Akershus??

Thinking about all for our next trip. thanks!

This is the crab crusted something from Narcossee's. The waiter told me the type of fish changed regularly depending on what was fresh. It was some type of white fish, pretty sure it was the halibut. It was fantastic!

Narcooseescrabcrustedsnapper.jpg

DH opted for the cheesesteak wrap...it was gross. The meat was gummy and the wrap was stale and they put 3 slices of american cheese on it, not melted at all. He took one bite and pitched it.

Dinner004-1.jpg

There was nothing on the menu that "did it for me" so I ordered the Big Bowl Chicken Noodle...I thought this would be regular soup but it was an Asian soup and I hated it...too much lemongrass and way too much salt...it was like salt in a bowl! DH didnt like it either so that went the way of the garbage can too.

Dinner001-1.jpg

The cinnamon bun was fanatastic, very soft and chewy but not warm as it is advertised.

Dinner007-1.jpg

The bagel was excellent too

Dinner006-1.jpg

The fruit was ick, too soft and mushy for me but DH ate most of it

Dinner005-1.jpg

The bounty platter was disgusting....first it was ice cold so I had to go return it, the new one was slightly warmer but the bacon was wilted and plastic-ish, the sausage was the same, the potatoes were horrible, the eggs were ick, the french toast sticks were mush and the biscuit was greasy and rock hard.

Dinner008-1.jpg

Here are the breakfast servings..there are sodas from 6:30 am to 10pm. The coffee machines were out of service.

Dinner032-1.jpg

Dinner031-1.jpg

Dinner030-1.jpg

Peanut butter, jelly, etc

Dinner029-1.jpg

Oatmeal and all the fixings

Dinner028-1.jpg

Dinner027-1.jpg

Dinner026-1.jpg

Dinner025-1.jpg

Dinner024-1.jpg

Dinner023-1.jpg

Dinner022-1.jpg

Dinner021-1.jpg

Snack001.jpg

The guava juice is incredible, not too sweet at all but just not cold enough, the CM's gave me a glass of ice when I asked...they are sooo nice here!

Oatmeal and Chocolate Chip cookies, both are fantastic!

Snack002.jpg

Snack003.jpg

Chips and Salsa, good chips, not stale at all. The salsa was just jar stuff...it was ok.

Snack004.jpg

Fruit and sodas were left out, Goldfish Crackers, Gummy Sharks, Pretzels too.

Snack005.jpg

Snack006.jpg

Snack007.jpg

While I was getting the drinks who do you think was getting snacks??

Snack008.jpg

Snack009.jpg

And of course, our killer view! How relaxed am I right now??

Snack010.jpg

While at the Gingerbread house we decided to purchase some gifts for the kids and friends...they have a little menu booklet to look at the prices

Afternoon049.jpg

Afternoon050.jpg

Afternoon051.jpg

Afternoon052.jpg

Afternoon004.jpg

These are chocolate candy boxes filled with truffles

Afternoon005.jpg

Afternoon012.jpg

Afternoon025.jpg

Afternoon026.jpg

Afternoon027.jpg

We dropped a small fortune but it was worth it! I have to go back and get another chocolate Mickey because SOMEONE who will remain nameless ate it while I was getting ready for dinner!

We made it to Gasparilla Grill and it was dead quiet in there, plenty of outdoor seating and the weather is just gorgeous so we sat outside to eat lunch...look at the view from our table.

Afternoon043.jpg

Afternoon028.jpg

Afternoon030.jpg

Afternoon031.jpg

Afternoon032.jpg

Afternoon033.jpg

Afternoon034.jpg

Afternoon035.jpg

Afternoon036.jpg

Afternoon037.jpg

Afternoon038.jpg

Afternoon039.jpg

Afternoon040.jpg

I still was not that hungry (seriously what the heck is up with that) and I ordered the cheese pizza...this was awesome! Made to order, very cheesy, great sauce, lots of herbs and tons of flavor....DH loved it too.

Afternoon041.jpg

DH ordered the Italian Foccacia and liked it but thought there was too much pesto for him. All the Italian meats were represented, the freshest, reddest, tastiest tomatoes, romaine lettuce, provolone and vinagrette and pesto on a basil foccacia...I had a few bites and it was terrific, loaded with flavor...I am a pesto queen so I was all for the overload of pesto! He really loved the cucumber salad...tons of flavor and nice and cold and crisp.

Afternoon047.jpg

Look at how cute the Xmas cups are!

Afternoon044.jpg

Afternoon045.jpg

Afternoon046.jpg

Hummus and Pita Rounds...very good!

Afternoon065.jpg

Afternoon073.jpg

Uncrustables

Afternoon066.jpg

Chicken Wings & Potstickers

Afternoon074.jpg

Afternoon067.jpg

The potstickers were very good, served with a spicy sweet sauce

Afternoon069.jpg

Sweet citrus salad with orange segments, this was to die for!

Afternoon070.jpg

Alcohol cocktail, fruit juice and champagne...very sweet, Todd loved it

Afternoon068.jpg

Celery, carrots and cucumbers with ranch dressing

Afternoon075.jpg

Pineapple with caramel..the pineapple was incredible...super sweet and wonderful and the caramel ruined it, it is way too sweet and the pineapple did not taste as good with it.

Afternoon076.jpg

Afternoon072.jpg

Assorted cheeses and crackers and fruit...DH was in heaven and I had to remind him not to fill up because we had a celebration dinner to look forward to!

Afternoon077.jpg

Snack001.jpg

We were super impressed with the lounge offerings, the neatness of the lounge and the awesome staff that are always there to help. Cannot wait to see what they have tomorrow!

DinnerJiko003.jpg

DinnerJiko004.jpg

DinnerJiko005.jpg

DH had a glass of Champagne and I had a Hanging out in Cape Town martini. DH loved his drink and mine was made with Ketel 1, peach schnapps and cranberry juice....omigod it was so strong I was blitzed at first sip. It was shaken and poured table side and it was soooo cold and good that I admit, I gulped it...and the second sip was also a gulp and then it hit me....I finally slowed down and relaxed (cuz I am a bit hyper :banana:) One drink was enough for me.

DinnerJiko006.jpg

The bread was 2 styles, a flax seed ciabatta that we didnt like and a sweet cinnamon butter with tandori butter that was amazing, like dessert as a first course, very "Fall Like" and we ate almost all of it.

DinnerJiko007.jpg

Jiko salad. It was the best ever! Fresh greens, edible flowers, candied walnuts, onions, soft pears that tasted like beer (I swear they did but it was a good taste) with an apple vinagrette....it was amazing

DinnerJiko008.jpg

We each ordered the filet with mac and cheese medium and both were cooked perfectly, very tender but the flavor was terrible. Bitter and BBQ flavored, almost smoke like and neither one of us remember it being cooked that way. It was overpowering so we each ate the middle which didnt taste so strong. The macaroni was gummy and the sauce was so thick and strong and bitter....we didnt enjoy it at all and if our server ever came around we would have sent them back. DH was grumbling that he wants to go to Flying Fish from now on...he has had the NY Strip there three times and he loved it each time....oh well, live and learn.

DinnerJiko009.jpg

DinnerJiko010.jpg

DinnerJiko011.jpg

DinnerJiko012.jpg

DinnerJiko013.jpg

DinnerJiko014.jpg

Our server finally showed and Todd had coffee, I stuck to water and we shared the coffee ice cream with cinnamon donuts...WOW this was the best! The coffee ice cream was unlike anything I have had before, very strong and not too sweet...perfect! Like eating a frozen coffee. The donuts were something you would find in Heaven :cloud9: served hot, they were very flavorful, not greasy and very light.

DinnerJiko016.jpg

And we received an anniversary treat from Jiko...a mini pistachio creme brulee...it was ok, they burned the sugar on top.

DinnerJiko015.jpg

[/SIZE]

DinnerJiko017.jpg

Oatmeal & Chocolate Chip Cookies

DinnerJiko018.jpg

DinnerJiko023.jpg

M&M tartlettes

DinnerJiko019.jpg

Chocolate Mousse

DinnerJiko020.jpg

Coconut Tartlettes

DinnerJiko021.jpg

Brownies

DinnerJiko022.jpg

Dessert at Tusker House

IMG_8764.jpg

Sundae at...um...the ice cream place in the middle of Futurworld

IMG_8642.jpg

Paprika Beed Stew on the bacon dumpling: Food and Wine Festival

IMG_8551.jpg

Suasage on pretzel bun: Food and Wine Festival

IMG_8554.jpg

Breakfast was pretty good, OJ, coffee, tea for me, bagel, oatmeal and cinnamon buns for DH, fruit and raisin bran for me. The lounge was very busy this morning but lucky me I snagged the table right by the windows

MorningNoon005.jpg

MorningNoon006.jpg

MorningNoon007.jpg

MorningNoon008.jpg

We arrive at Kona right on time, the place was empty...maybe 3 other tables occupied. We had a great server who was very attentive..sadly they do not serve bread and butter for lunch, I asked and they said no :sad1:

MorningNoon019.jpg

MorningNoon020.jpg

MorningNoon021.jpg

MorningNoon022.jpg

MorningNoon023.jpg

I had the Malibu Macaw...it was excellent!

MorningNoon024.jpg

DH had the pina colada...the Poly has the best ones we have ever had! Must be the glass they serve it in!

MorningNoon025.jpg

I ordered the teriyaki steak salad...it was fantastic. Loaded with tender teriyaki steak, greens, tomatoes, cheese and a great soy sauce/teriyaki sauce salad dressing and the shell was a huge wonton, excellent!

MorningNoon027.jpg

DH had the Lunch plate with pan fried chicken, mango sauces, sticky rice and macaroni salad...OMIGOD this was the best chicken I have ever had! A huge chicken breast, lightly breaded and so tender it melted in your mouth, the rice was perfect, the sauces were amazing and the macaroni salad was A+++ and had a nice spicy kick to it. As much as I loved my salad I would order this the next time. We are trying to fit this into our schedule again this week.

MorningNoon026.jpg

We cleaned our plates, literally not a grain of rice on the plate or a scrap of salad on mine! Of course we had to get dessert!

MorningNoon028.jpg

The banana chocolate creme brulee...holy moly this was the best brulee I have ever had. The banana was nice and sweet and not soft and mushy, there is a nice chocolate fudgy base with banana cream on top and lightly burnt on top...it was the way all creme brulees should be! :thumbsup2

MorningNoon029.jpg

Kona gets a humongous thumbs up from us, very relaxing atmosphere, very good food and excellent service. I am so glad I picked this place for our TS lunch for a pool day and a party night! If you can get the chance to go there make sure you do...100% better at lunch than dinner.

We went back to our room after making some dinner ressies and stopped in the lounge for water and they had cheese popcorn...DH had to get some, thats his favorite!

MorningNoon032.jpg

Dinner001-2.jpg

Dinner002-1.jpg

Dinner003-1.jpg

Dinner004-2.jpg

Dinner005-2.jpg

Dinner006-2.jpg

This was a cranberry cheddar that was out of this world

Dinner007-2.jpg

A spreadable herb cheese, excellent :thumbsup2

Dinner008-2.jpg

Pepper Jack that was delish

Dinner009-2.jpg

Uncrustables

Dinner010-2.jpg

Hummus and pitas

Dinner011-2.jpg

Sweet and Sour Meatballs and Egg Rolls

Dinner012-2.jpg

Sweet Mustard Sauce on the left, BBQ sauce on the right and the yellow is a spicy mustard sauce

Dinner013-2.jpg

Dinner014-2.jpg

DH had a beer and I had ice tea...it was very good

Dinner015-2.jpg

The meatballs were awesome, they had so much flavor!

Dinner016-2.jpg

Dinner017-2.jpg

Dinner019-2.jpg

Dinner021-2.jpg

Dinner022-2.jpg

DH decided that we should get something to eat and then party all night long so we went to Peco Bills.

Dinner041.jpg

If I was hungrier I would have ordered this, it looked awesome and alot of people were ordering it

Dinner042.jpg

He had the taco salad and really enjoyed it but he misses the raw onions, diced tomatoes and black olives. The shell was not greasy or stale so that was a plus. I even ate some and enjoyed it, didnt repeat on me like the P&P place does

Dinner043.jpg

I had the cheeseburger and fries....mostly because DH likes it and the topping bar and again, I really wasnt that hungry and knew he would eat most of it. DH smothered the fries in cheese and loaded up on pickles and mushrooms. I am telling you guys right now I will never ever eat another CS cheeseburger and fries because they are disgusting....the stupid whole wheat buns crumble into dust and the burgers are made of God knows what and the fries are just ick.

Dinner032-2.jpg

Dinner034-1.jpg

Dinner033-2.jpg

Our table was directly under the wire that TinkerBelle flies on, the view was unreal....our name tag with Mickey confetti was on the table.

Dinner076.jpg

This is the best spot to watch the fireworks...you can sorta see the parade but not much. THey had 3 dessert tables and some of the same desserts were on each table. They had one long table with Ice Tea, Cocoa, Coffee, Assorted Teas, Water, Milk, Lemonade and assorted juices. You can go up as many times as you want. I was shocked at how empty it was, maybe 18 tables at the most, and out of that the majority was a table of 2.

Dinner075.jpg

Dinner074.jpg

Dinner073.jpg

Dinner072.jpg

Dinner063.jpg

Dinner062.jpg

Dinner061.jpg

Dinner060.jpg

Dinner059.jpg

Dinner058.jpg

Dinner057.jpg

Dinner056.jpg

Dinner055.jpg

Dinner054.jpg

Dinner053.jpg

Dinner052.jpg

Dinner051.jpg

Dinner050.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter