Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boardwalk Bakery

IMG_2518.jpg

Mickey Head Cake

Wolfgang Puck's Express

IMG_2525.jpg

Meatball and Peppers Pizza - house-made meatballs, mozzarella, fontina and tomato basil-garlic sauce

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

Four Cheese Pesto Pizza - Parmesan, mozzarella, fontina, goat cheese, plum tomatoes, fresh basil, sun-tomatoes

Appetizers:

Seared Ahi Tuna - $10.99 & Pork Pot Stickers - $8.49
* Hubby loved the tuna, but I'm a texture girl and didn't care for it. Potstickers were awesome!
DSC02081.jpg

Entrees:

Shaoxing Steak and Shrimp - $25.99
* Shrimp was your standard fried shrimp but the steak was very good, flavorful and juicy.
DSC02083.jpg

Crispy Honey Chicken - $17.99
* Chicken & veggies were tasty & perfectly cooked. Also, the amount of sauce was right-on. Enough to add flavor but not drown your food.
DSC02084.jpg

Baby Back Ribs - $25.99
* My favorite! I NEVER order ribs unless I am at Yak & Yeti - they are the bomb! Fall of the bone, tasty, sticky goodness!
DSC02085.jpg

MalAsian Seafood Curry - $21.99
* Husband absolutely LOVED this dish. I can't stand curry and was suprised how much I liked this. Be warned, if you're a wimp like me, it is a bit spicy!
DSC02086.jpg

MalAsian Seafood Curry (mixed up) - IMO, this is great meal to share. I added the second picture so you could see the rice to veggie/seafood ratio. It is a HUGE bowl (pic doesn't do it justice) and a LOT of rice, which is very filling. The sauce is very flavorful and holds up nicely to all that rice!
DSC02088.jpg

Desserts:

Fried Wontons - $7.99
* I am not a dessert girl, but this is a MUST for me every trip. As previously mentioned, I am all about texture. The crispy wontons, with the creamy ice cream and warm drizzle...oh my. So so yummy!
DSC02094.jpg

Sorbet - $6.99
* Light, refreshing and full of flavor!
DSC02095.jpg

Chocolate Cake - $6.99
* Rich and moist. Overall, an A+ as far as chocolate cake goes!
DSC02097.jpg

79 days until I can go fill my face with all this goodness again!! :banana: woohoo!!

Carrot Cake Cookie from The Writer’s Stop in Hollywood Studios! This is very popular and I LOVE carrot cake, so I was very excited to try this. Sadly, it was WAY too sweet for me...and everyone else in my family.

DSC01874.jpg

Robust coffee, chewy bread, olive oil and roasted garlic! Perfect way to start the meal! (I could eat my weight in roasted garlic and bread!!) - Tip: We always ask for balsamic and drizzle it into the oil too - YUM!
IMG_5292.jpg

Mozzarella Stuffed Rice Balls - $9.95
* Crispy, creamy, ooey-gooey and sauce for dipping = WIN!!! You only get three, but they were surprisingly large!
IMG_5293.jpg

CHH is a must do for us at MK! We love having a lighter lunch and the atmosphere (try to get a table upstairs by the window ;)) - We get two different sandwiches/sides and share. The sandwiches are so big you can easily share one and maybe just order an extra side.

Lighthouse Sandwich - $8.99 & New England Clam Chowder - $4.69
* LOVE the hummus on this sandwich! We are quite picky about our clam chowder and give this two thumbs up.
IMG_0263.jpg

Anchors Aweigh Tuna Sandwich - $8.99 & Coleslaw $2.39
* The tuna is basic but good, and we like the extra veggies on the sandwich. We also like the hearty bread on both of these sandwiches.
IMG_0260.jpg

Candele Pasta - $23.00
* Quite simply, my favorite meal at Disney. UH-mazing!
IMG_0420.jpg

Funghi Pizza - Individual $18 (my husband added italian sausage which was an extra $3.50)
* He loves this and orders it exactly the same way each time! BYW - that sangria in the picture is perfect! Fresh, fruity and not too sweet.
IMG_0418.jpg

Piccante Pizza with Italian Sausage, Broccoli Rabe, & Mozzerella Cheese - Individual $18 (don't think it's on the meny anymore)
* My daughter enjoyed it, but I thought the greens were too bitter.
166807_1600897175383_5176532_n.jpg

Mezze Rigatoni alla Creme con Pollo - $24.00
* My niece ordered this and really liked the peas in it.
IMG_0421.jpg

Vanilla Gelato Sundae with Cherries and "Ugly" Cookies - $8.00 (not sure if this is still on the menu)
* Hubby gave it two thumbs up!
IMG_0426.jpg

Zeppole di Ricotta - $10.00
* Little balls of heaven!!
IMG_0424.jpg

Boatwright's at POR

wdw2010boatwrights.jpg

Grilled Pork Chop - Amber Ale Barbeque Sauce, Cheesy Grits, and Onion Rings. Delicious!​

Sci-Fi Dine In

wdw2010scifi.jpg

Barbeque Ribs, served with French Fries and Cole Slaw.
This was meh, my husband enjoyed his but I found them very fatty and because it's so dark in there, you couldn't see when you were going to take a big bite of fat. :sick: I don't see this on the menu anymore at All Ears, which is a good thing, lol.​

Tuna Salmon Sensation - sashimi grade raw tuna, salmon and avocado cubes served with a sesame-saki-soy dressing $8.50
100_6200.jpg

California Sushi Roll - Inside out sushi roll of avocado, cucumber, smelt, mayonnaise, seaweed and sushi rice $7.95
100_6208.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter