Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose and Crown Pub

Scotch egg by hill_242, on Flickr
Yummy!

Pork duo by hill_242, on Flickr
The grilled brisket was fantastic. The sauce had a wonderful flavor. I enjoyed the braised pork, but the sauce was a little sweet and not my preference. I think it's a good dish overall.

Chicken curry by hill_242, on Flickr

Sticky toffee pudding by hill_242, on Flickr
Delicious! One of our favorite sweet treats on this trip.

and after drinks as well:

Cockborn tawny 20 year port by hill_242, on Flickr
Fantastic port.

Courvoisier VS by hill_242, on Flickr
Not a hit with us.

Not really Disney, but it's at Downtown Disney. Here's a brisket taco from MacGuffin's at the Dine-in AMC Theater.

Brisket taco by hill_242, on Flickr

Pretty tasty! I had already eaten the 1st taco before I thought to snap a photo.

How about some desserts.... we indulged our sweet tooth quite a bit.

Ghirardelli Soda Fountain at Downtown Disney

Butterscotch sundae by hill_242, on Flickr
A great sundae but way too sweet when I got to the bottom - it was mostly sauce left at that point.

Mint Bliss sundae by hill_242, on Flickr
DH loved every bite.

Kusafiri Coffee Shop at Animal Kingdom

Brownie Paw by hill_242, on Flickr

Brownie Paw closeup by hill_242, on Flickr

This brownie paw was one of our favorite treats! Yum!!!

Hollywood Studios

Carrot cake cookie by hill_242, on Flickr
Another hit for us, fantastic sweet treat.

Pop Century

Tie-dye Cheesecake by hill_242, on Flickr
I was not blown over by this cheesecake. It's a decent dessert, but nothing too special IMO.

Grilled tenderloin and fried fish, lower left is cottage pie. It was all delicious! The atmosphere was also really fun. We could hear the tipsy singing coming from the pub and we were seated near a couple of families who were visiting from Britain. All they would have to do is put a giant blue police box somewhere nearby to make it perfect. ;)
lzTcU.jpg

Our attempt to "Eat Around the World" at Epcot...as you can see...we only lasted 3 countries...

Churros with caramel milk dipping sauce...MMMMM!!!! So much better than the churros from the carts.

IMG_6136.jpg

I wanted school break without coconut, (they were able to do this for me in November) but they weren't able to do it on this day. So I tried the Lefse (it wasn't too great) and my mom got a sweet pretzel.

IMG_6138.jpg

Sweet and Sour Chicken in China...this is a kids meal...and so good!

IMG_6139.jpg

An order of French Fries at the Polynesian Resort ~ Captain Cook's ($2.49).

IMG_8594.jpg

They are so good. Each time we explore the Poly we make sure to pick up an order of fries (maybe because they are always hot and fresh). They are the best in WDW!

The Tune-In Lounge is a hidden gem in Hollywood Studios that's easy to miss. It has its own entrance but is connected inside to the 50's Prime Time Cafe. In fact, you can sit in the lounge while you're waiting to be called for dinner. We popped in here for drinks just before we were going to head over to Fantasmic. This turned out to be extremely fortuitous timing, since it poured rain the entire time we were in here. Nice of Disney to turn off the rain machines just as we were leaving!

This picture cannot convey the amazing deliciousness that is the PB&J Milkshake. Some anonymous person on this board recommended it and mentioned that it was available at the lounge, not just for dinner at 50s. I cannot thank this person enough. It was SO GOOD.

Hollywood Studios by thatjg, on Flickr

My husband with a Maui Wowie. It was also very delicious. :)

Hollywood Studios by thatjg, on Flickr

Sorry for the bad pics. We staked out a spot in the hub for Wishes 2 hours before the show, so what did we do to pass time? Eat, of course! (Plus a little Uno.)
IMG_6227.jpg

Casey's Corner -Ballpark Nachos. These come with chili and shredded cheese, I added cheese sauce, onions & Jalapenos from the toppings bar.
Corn dog nuggets. One of our favorite snacks in WDW . . .

Especially if paired with this yummy treat . . .
IMG_3289.jpg

Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars!

IMG_3290.jpg

I'm craving one so bad right now!

IMG_6356.jpg

Mongolian Beef - with vegetable fried rice

IMG_6357.jpg

Sweet and Sour Chicken - with Jasmine rice

IMG_3370.jpg

Slow-roasted Pork Chop - with cheddar mashed potatoes

IMG_6359.jpg

Chocolate Mouse Cake

Mediterranean Sliders Combo - Three Pita Pockets -- Lamb, Chicken and Falafel, with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumber, and Tahini Sauce. Served with Lentils, Hummus and Tabouleh $14.99
100_0892.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

Bacon Cheeseburger

IMG_1513.jpg

Pasta Salad

IMG_1511.jpg

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich (a bit blurry sorry!)

IMG_1510.jpg

Children's Chicken Nuggets meal in a pail

We went to Morocco for dinner last night at Tangierine Cafe and I had the most delicious meal! It's was the Shawarma Chicken and Lamb Combo, and it was $13.99.

IMG_8950.jpg

The lamb was delicious, and so was the chicken. The hummus was wonderful too, and the Moroccan bread was very good.

Here is a close-up of the lamb ...

IMG_8952.jpg

and the chicken portion ...

IMG_8956.jpg

and the hummus, tabouleh and couscous salad ...

IMG_8958.jpg

I wasn't sure if I'd like the food there, so I never went before last night. I'm glad I was feeling brave and tried it, it was wonderful, and I can't wait to go back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter