Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narcoose

IMG_3950.jpg

Winter Pear Salad- this was wonderful

IMG_3951.jpg

Steamed Whole Maine Lobster- The tail had a little chew, but not too bad. The pasta gratin went uneaten. It wasn't bad, just very rich and not worth the room in my stomach which was being saved for desert

IMG_3952.jpg

Almond Crusted Cheesecake- I love Almond, I love cheesecake, but I didn't love this. The texture was weird. Cheesecake at Cali Grill (which I forgot to take a picture of) was much better.

Akershus Lunch. My ADR was for 3:20, which made for the most low key and relaxed character meal I've ever experienced. Very nice. Only awkward thing was that as a solo diner, there was no one to take my picture with the characters. A fellow diner wound up taking pity on me an kept getting up and walking across the dining room to take my picture. I felt bad, especially since she was 6 months pregnant, but she insisted. I just think the CM's would have caught on after the first time character came by. At Tusker House, the servers, and or character handler took my picture. Here, there was really no one readily available to do this. Perhaps because it was an off time?

Cold food bar

IMG_3929.jpg

IMG_3930.jpg

IMG_3931.jpg

IMG_3928.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

Even though it was the end of lunch service, they replenished that tray right after I took that picture.

IMG_3932.jpg

Traditional Kjottkake, kind of like Sweedish Meatballs, but there is kind of a weird spice in them that makes them different. I liked them, but I like the Sweedish meatballs at Ikea better!:rotfl:

IMG_3939.jpg

They puff thing was kind of a waste, I liked the rice cream best.

IMG_3938.jpg

They brought me this cupcake for my birthday, but I didn't eat it.

At the very end of my meal, the server brought me this card. My server said it was from the princesses. I opened it. It was blank inside. I just thought it was weird, because if I had gotten it at the begining of my meal, I could have had the princesses sign the card.

IMG_3940.jpg

Chefs De France

IMG_3824.jpg

Lobster Bisque- had big chunks of Lobster. I like this better than Yachtsman's Lobster Bisque

IMG_3825.jpg

Quiche Lorraine- The quiche was good, the salad was oily.

IMG_3826-1.jpg

This was a yummy Strawberry and cream cake that I don't see on any of the menus.

We would like to ask you to not quote a multipicture thread. Respond to the poster by name if you need to. Sometimes multiple people will quote the same multiple picture thread and it takes up a whole page.

Love this board, but just seeing some pages a few back thinking this reminder from the OP is about due. Hoping this could also apply to 3-5 different people quoting the same pic in a row and saying things like "delicious" or whatever. Thanks.

Blue-Tini from Chef Mickey's
DSCF0091.jpg

Mojito from Chef Mickey's
DSCF0090.jpg

Dessert Plate Chef Mickey's
DSCF0103.jpg

Anniversary Cupcake Chef Mickey's
DSCF0105.jpg

Pecos Bill Hamburgers
DSCF0070.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

Pecos Bill Chocolate Cake
DSCF0074.jpg

Formally Yaktori House
DSCF0119.jpg

My husband did not care for the Green Tea.
DSCF0120.jpg

DSCF0121.jpg

Ginger Cake Yum
DSCF0125.jpg

Tony's Town Square-Bread
DSCF0163.jpg

DSCF0164.jpg

Tony's Town Square-Chicken Parm
DSCF0165.jpg

Tony's Town Square Dessert
DSCF0169.jpg

Wolfgang Puck Express Margarita Pizza
DSCF0264.jpg

Wolfgang Puck Express Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
DSCF0265.jpg

Pinocchio Village Haus Pizza with Strawberry Cheesecake and Salad
DSCF0282.jpg

DSCF0283.jpg

Kouzinna
DSCF0305.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg

Greek-style Lasagna - with Bucatini Pasta, Cinnamon-stewed Meat Sauce, and Bechamel (Pastitsio)
DSCF0309.jpg

DSCF0310.jpg

Galaktoboureko - Semolina Custard in Baked Phyllo Dough and Vanilla-Praline Gelato
DSCF0311.jpg

Found these at Goofy's Candy Co. tonight. They all looked so yummy!

downtown-disney-candy184.jpg

downtown-disney-candy172-1.jpg

and cake pops ...

downtown-disney-candy167.jpg

This one was calling my name :lmao:

downtown-disney-candy175.jpg

Peanut Butter Chips ~ and lot of them!!!

downtown-disney-candy188-1.jpg

Goofy's Candy Company at the Marketplace in Downtown Disney is THE place to go for yummy treats :goodvibes.

We went to Norway the night before last for one of these yummy treats ...

yachtclublevelepcot196-1.jpg

School Bread!

Boy do I love School Bread :cloud9:. It was extra good and fresh this time, with lots of cream (sometimes there's not enough cream).

IMG_7806.jpg

My favorite WDW dessert!!!

As per the rules stated at the beginning of this thread, please do not "quote" the message with pictures when you comment on it.
Mention the name of the person who posted it, but please, stop quoting the original message with pictures, especially when there are a ton of pictures in the post.

As per the rules stated at the beginning of this thread, please do not "quote" the message with pictures when you comment on it.
Mention the name of the person who posted it, but please, stop quoting the original message with pictures, especially when there are a ton of pictures in the post.

THANK YOU! :worship:

Rose and Crown

Leaping Leprechaun
princessweek003.jpg

Potato and Leek soup
princessweek004.jpg

Gluten free version of Suday Roast (no Yorkshire pudding)

princessweek005.jpg

Yachtsman Steakhouse

Ribeye
princessweek006.jpg

Beef Wellington Deconstructed
princessweek007.jpg

Flame Tree Barbeque

Pulled pork sandwich
princessweek008.jpg

Chicken and Rib Combo
princessweek009.jpg

Fifties Primetime Cafe

Gluten Free Fried Chicken
princessweek024.jpg

Dad's Brownie Sundae with GF brownie
princessweek025.jpg

1900 Park Fare
Gluten Free Chicken and mushrooms
princessweek028.jpg

We stopped by Karamell Kuche in Germany at Epcot a couple of days ago. Here are some pictures of some of the goodies available ~

This chocolate and caramel strawberry was as big as the palm of my hand!!!

P1010133.jpg

This thing was giant!!!! It looked so good ...

P1010135.jpg

These beauties were getting ready to be finished. They had just put the caramel on them and they were waiting to be decorated.

P1010131.jpg

We tried this one ~ Caramel filled Chocolate Cookie ...

clublevelyachtclub197.jpg

I took this picture after cutting it in half, so you could see the caramel inside. (It wasn't as good as it looked :( )

Enjoy!

Question about the pulled pork sandwich - does it come with cheese on it? in the picture is almost sort of looks like it, but it's hard to tell. i love cheese so that would be a good thing!

Ummmm.....no. Here is my pic of the same sandwich...

IMG_3054a.jpg

We will never get the Kitchen Sink again. This is our new fav!!! So delicious with the pieces of waffle cone mixed in with chocolate and vanilla ice cream, cookie pieces, syrups, whipped cream, and mickey sprinkles! Only $10 too, which is a bargain for all that ice cream at Disney!

Sand Pail- Available at Happy Landing in TL or I.C. Expeditions at BB
100_0115-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter