Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a few pictures of our meals from our first trip. We were NOT on a dining plan.

T-Rex Cafe - Paleonzoic Chicken Sandwich - this was pretty good.
IMG_7226.jpg

T-Rex Cafe - Half Rack Ribs - tasted fine.
IMG_7227.jpg

Tony's Town Square - Crab Dip Appetizer
IMG_7309.jpg

Tony's Town Sqaure - Shrimp Scampi Pasta
IMG_7310.jpg

San Angel Inn - Chips and Salsa and Tropical Margarita - YUM!
IMG_7400.jpg

San Angel Inn - Carne Asada and Cheese Enchilada - So good!
IMG_7401.jpg

San Angel Inn - Mahi-Mahi a la Veracruzana
IMG_7403.jpg

San Angel Inn - Kids Cheese Quesadilla
IMG_7402.jpg

Kona Cafe - Potstickers
IMG_7707.jpg

Kona Cafe - Coconut Chicken
IMG_7708.jpg

Kona Cafe - Kona Coffee-rubbed Pork Chop
IMG_7709.jpg

Raglan Raod - Dalkey Duo - Dalkey-battered cocktail sausages - Good!
IMG_7859.jpg

Raglan Road - Chieftain Chicken
IMG_7862.jpg

Raglan Road - Fish N Chips
IMG_7863.jpg

Raglan Road - Kids Mac n Cheese
IMG_7864.jpg

We also ate at Sci-Fi diner, but forgot to take a picture of Onion Rings and Burgers. YUM though!

We also had breakfast at the Crystal Palace one morning. Delicious buffet. Overpriced but what isn't at Disney?

I think Raglan Road was a big hit for us with our meal. San Angel Inn too. Tony's was a miss mostly due to atmosphere and waiter. Surprising Kona Cafe wasn't as good as I expected.

Next time we'll look into a Dining Plan maybe see about getting a free one.

Look at these sandwiches from the Main Street Bakery!

So much meat!

SorcerersoftheMagicKingdom058-1.jpg

Very good and filling lunch option for under $7.00!

And dessert ... Banana Bread Pudding!

SorcerersoftheMagicKingdom055.jpg

or the wonderful Cinnamon Rolls!

SorcerersoftheMagicKingdom054-1.jpg

You can't go wrong here!

The start of any meal, bread and butter:

DSCN5952.jpg

For the appetizer, I chose the onion soup:

DSCN5949.jpg

And the baked macaroni for my entree:

DSCN5954.jpg

Finished with the profiteroles for dessert:

DSCN5962.jpg

This was an excellent meal, and I would go back again!

2011-03-31-DisneyPopCenturyCheeseSteakWrap.jpg

Hi Idon'twanttogrowup,

The burritos at Pop are good. The best tortilla wrap I had at Pop was the Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. Ask the server to give you EXTRA cheese. This wrap is super yummy when hot with all of the melting cheese. Enjoy! :)

Mediterranean flatbread pizza at Pop Century Resort.

IMG_0887.jpg

Penne pasta and chicken at Pop Century Resort

IMG_0889.jpg

The Land Pavilion food court

Slow-roasted Pork chop with herb crushed potatoes and fruit compote and Strawberry short cake for desert

june2011008.jpg

Don't let the pic fool you! The chop was VERY thick (at least double a normal one)

Finally had a chance to check out Raglan Road.

I didn't get a pic of the bread they serve. The bread was just okay, imo. But it came with an oil and Guiness reduction dip that was wonderful.

We ordered their big app. I can't remember the name of it, but it came with battered sausages, battered scallops, chicken, and ribs. Loved the presentation of this! The scallops were disappointing. They were bland and almost mushy. Everything else was great. The ribs were the best I have ever had anywhere.
app.jpg

My son got the kid's shrimp. He devoured the shrimp but didn't touch the mashed potatoes. I stole a bite of them. They were good, I think he was just feeling a little off.
shrimp.jpg

I ordered the fish n chips with a salad substitution. They brought me fries anyway. I was disappointed in the fish. It's not that it wasn't good, it was decent enough. It just didn't blow me away the way everything else did. I wish I had ordered the ribs. I'll have to go back for them. :)
fish.jpg

salad was good
salad.jpg

DH got the mixed grill which is basically a plate of meat. It came with chicken, banger sausage, lamb, back bacon, and black pudding on a plate of mash potato and a grilled tomato. He was in heaven.
grill.jpg

Nice food pics goreesha! I'd really like to try Garden Grill again sometime, and the ooey gooey toffee cake at LTT looks great.

And nice avatar - that was one of the first Disney food pictures I ever took, and it's still one of my favorites. :)

IMG_7517-1.jpg

Good idea on not eating the bun. I just might try that next trip! Thanks! :goodvibes
No problem - I hope you like it! :)

Another food pic - the kitchen sink from Beaches and Cream (we didn't get it, but a friendly table next to us let me take a pic of it).

IMG_2916.jpg

Flying Fish Cafe surf and surf (horseradish & brioche-crusted flounder with shrimp scampi and an olive, caper, and citrus meunière)

IMG_2894.jpg

Flying Fish strawberry, white chocolate, and hazelnut mousse dessert

IMG_2900.jpg

Cedar plank salmon at Artist Point

IMG_2817.jpg

Artist Point roasted chicken with bleu cheese profiterole and bacon jam

IMG_2809.jpg

Oysters at Artist Point (topped with crab ceviche and cucumber foam)

IMG_2808.jpg

Beet salad at Yachtsman Steakhouse

IMG_2726.jpg

An amazing crab salad appetizer with avocado and blood orange at Yachtsman Steakhouse

IMG_2721.jpg

Le Cellier maple-glazed salmon (a great lunch dish - they changed the salmon recently to be more seasonal)

IMG_2855.jpg

Real citrus swirl (once again being served at Sunshine Tree Terrace)

IMG_2681.jpg

LIBERTY TREE TAVERN

Mozzarella Sticks
065.jpg

Roast Beef & Swiss
066.jpg

Colony Salad
067.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter