Disney fever - How bad have you got it?

I love these rooms. My husband & I are trying to decide on a scheme for a baby boy's room right now. We may have to consider Disney. I'm all for it, but I have to get the husband to approve.

Greeting everyone
Just wanted to say thank you for all of your compliments and wanted to post our latest creation - our room:

Mickey -
78267P8020005-med.JPG

78267P8020004-med.JPG

I think we are done with the house for now..... lol... maybe.. pirate: savvy?!

Just DON"T let my kids see these rooms. They are already begging for a room change after finding the Mickey paint chips! :eek:

Great job but you're making me look bad! :rolleyes:

Do you freelance? ;)

Very cool. My wife wouldn't go for it, but I think they are awesome. My wife is not a Disney geek like me, so it would not happen in our house. I do know a women who has a fantastic Disney themed bathroom. Really nicely done.

If you really want to see a Disney house go to this website:

www.disneytattooguy.com

All the rooms are great! We have Disney fever here too! It's all we talk about. Even my two year old knows all the names of the characters. There was once a time when he was asked his name, he's answered, "Mickey!" :confused3 Disney is the best. I started going since the year it has opened and been back at least 30 times. Now we're starting the new tradition with our sons. KEEP IT GOING!!!!!

Manny 917, all the rooms are great. I love the Tinkerbell room, so great for a little girl! :tinker:

your rooms are awesome! When DBF and I get our own place we are going to do each room with a different disney theme. Can't wait! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter