Disney fever - How bad have you got it?

Manny917

Earning My Ears
We have lived in FL all our lives so obviously we have been AP holders for 3 going on 4 yrs now. Needless to say we hit WDW at least a minimum of once a month, with that said we feel to be close friends with Mickey and the gang. So my wife and I are in Home Depot one day wondering around and what should we come across - YES :cool1: - Disney paints by Behr, so for the next hour and a half we stand there trying to decide what to do to the inside of the house. Well a little over a month later here are some results. Let us know what you think and if any of you have done something similar please feel free to show it:

Our niece's room - Tinker Bell
78267P7010051.JPG

78267P7010056.JPG

78267P7010057.JPG

I will post my son's room in my next post.

That is so cute! I have two boys so it would not be something for their room, but maybe a Cars theme?

Very cute! If I had an extra room - I think I'd make it all Disney themed. My favorite is Tinkerbell!

They do have the border and stuff for Cars, I bet if you looked at the paints you could put together a paint scheme.

Here is my son's room - Nemo

78267P7010058-med.JPG

78267P7010061-med.JPG

78267P7010063-med.JPG

EeyoreFan1 said:
Those are so cool!! I LOVE them!! I may consider..
Wow 5999 posts in 7 months, though I was doing good.

Op - Great pics! We've got Disney fever bad too. I love to collect sculptures, animation cels, and ornaments. My hubby has told me we don't have room on the tree for any more, so I decided we now will have two trees at Christmas!

I also have the fever really bad for our trip in December. I've never been to WDW for the holiday season and I am so psyched to see the parks and resorts all decorated!

Manny917 said:
They do have the border and stuff for Cars, I bet if you looked at the paints you could put together a paint scheme.

Here is my son's room - Nemo

78267P7010058-med.JPG

78267P7010061-med.JPG

78267P7010063-med.JPG

I just might do a Cars theme for my boys! They would love it! The Nemo room looks FABULOUS, by the way! Great job!!!

I'm totally in LOVE with the Winnie the Pooh themed baby room that they have on one of those sample cards with the Disney Behr paints....not that I'm going to use it any time soon, but when the time comes, I have a definitely plan for that baby room!!!! :artist:

I love the rooms, you really did a nice job with them. :thumbsup2 My youngest dd is looking at the pictures with me & asked me if we're going to that house. :rotfl:

We have been buying more Disney stuff. However, after being on these boards so much lately, I'm obsessing over another trip. I keep trying to figure out how we can go again this year w/o taking the kids out of school. :sad2:

We have also done some Disney themed rooms & had the painters use the Behr Disney paints.

We've also got a Mickey door (for our Disney room) & a Nemo door (for our Nemo bathroom)...both from Home Depot.

Love those doors. Home Depot is not offering the big selection of Disney doors that they were last fall - but supposedly the rest should be coming back. They've only got a few right now. They had some Tinkerbelle ones that would look great with that Tink room.

Beautiful Rooms :)

Once you go to Disney, you become this Disney Freak! I can't seem to stop myself.

That is so cute. I have 5 grandchildren (so far) and I am wanting to turn one of our bedrooms into the Disney room. If fact my grandchildren call it the disney room. My problem is this: I have 4 granddaughters and one grandson so the room will have to be the "regular disney themes" and not princess or cars. I am getting ready to order the mini blind from 3 day blinds and then i will pick the color theme for the room. I am so excited. I have tons of disney decorations but I just need to get busy and paint.

I have been planning a surprise for my stepDd for Christmas. I am going to be doing her room in Tink. But I doubt I will go as elaborate as you have. I have just recently painted the room so don't want to redo the painting part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter