Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean - Jan 9 2016

Laura - thanks for your response. I did just find the FB page, but my request is still pending.

Glad you found it. It might take a day or two to get accepted. If you have not heard just post back here and I will try to watch for your post.

Laura

Wife and I and 2sisters have just booked 2 rooms on the fantasy 1/9/2016. We are all very excited. It is my sisters first cruise ever!!! I know it's late, 4 weeks till sailing,but is it still possible to join a fish extender group?

Wife and I and 2sisters have just booked 2 rooms on the fantasy 1/9/2016. We are all very excited. It is my sisters first cruise ever!!! I know it's late, 4 weeks till sailing,but is it still possible to join a fish extender group?

Welcome to the group. The last fe group was closed yesterday. There is a fb group that is very active we you would like to search for it. Than put in a request to join.

Laura

I wouldn't mind maintaining a latecomers pixie dust list if anyone is interested. It's basically a list of latecomers that didn't make it in time for the FE sign up but still want to participate in the FE. It would be totally optional for anyone that wants to exchange gifts. We are the latecomers most of the time. haha. So I know how it feels to be late to the game... Please let me know. :) and of course we will participate with this group even if it's just one other family.

Thanks, Laura and ColonFamilia,
Novice here, I know FE=Fish Extender. What does FB=? Facebook? Where would I search for FB group? Not sure where to look. We would love to be part of the latecomers list! What do we need to do?

Novice here, I know FE=Fish Extender. What does FB=? Facebook? Where would I search for FB group? Not sure where to look. We would love to be part of the latecomers list! What do we need to do?
Yes, FB means Facebook. We don't have Facebook so I can't help you with that but I will add you to the Latecomers FE Group. Please provide the following info.

Stateroom #
Participants Names, Ages, and Gender
Allergies & Other Info
Celebrations
Favorites

Anyone in the main group that wants to officially participate please let me know and I will put you down. Otherwise feel free to leave some optional pixie dust for this group. I will keep a list updated.

Welcome to the group. The last fe group was closed yesterday. There is a fb group that is very active we you would like to search for it. Than put in a request to join.

Laura

Yes sorry, FB is Facebook. Do a search for Disney Fantasy January 9-16,2016 (Inaugural Star Wars Day at Sea) Cruise. If you have trouble let me know.

Laura

Thank you ColonFamilia and Laura,
We will the search the Facebook.
Here is info for the latecomers group.

Stateroom: #9028
2 Married Adults, Jim and Colleen
Allergies: none
Celebrations: 2nd Disney Cruise, first 7 day voyage!
Favorites: Anything Disney

Stateroom: #? (Still waiting for room number.)
2 Adult Females, Marie and Flossy, (Jim's sisters)
Allergies: smoke, heavy perfumes
Celebrations: first time cruisers

*****LATECOMERS FE GROUP and Pixie Dust List*******

This FE Group NOW CLOSED!!!!!!

This is a group for Latecomers that didn’t make the cutoff date for the main FE Group. If you are in any of the main FE Groups you can still participate in this group officially (meaning you are expected to exchange gifts) and your name will appear on the list OR as a Pixie Duster (meaning if you have extra gifts or want the option of maybe leaving gifts without expecting a gift in return) and your name will not appear on the list.

FE Exchange:

You must exchange at a minimum of one gift per cabin.

Use your discretion as to doing individuals gifts for each person or a cabin gift.

You only have to exchange once. It is up to each participant on how many days they choose to gift.

Please note any allergies or information for participants and be considerate when planning your FE

Members ARE RESPONSIBLE for alerting those in your group of any changes once on board the cruise ship.

PIXIE DUSTERS:

Have fun leaving some extra magic for everyone on this list

ColonFamilia, Stateroom: 7596
2 Adults, Ray – Vanessa
3 Children, Alex - Boy - 9 - Elisa - Girl - 14 - Ana - Girl - 15
Allergies & Other Info: None
Celebrations: Ray Bday
Favorites: Star Wars, Stitch, Pixar, Pooh

Jimforcruise1, Stateroom: #9028
2 Married Adults, Jim - Colleen
Celebrations: 2nd Timers, 1st 7 day

Jimforcruise2, Stateroom: #9026
2 Adult Females, Marie and Flossy (Sisters)
Celebrations: 1st Timers

Disneytigress; Stateroom: 9111
2 Adults, Zack and Debbie
Allergies & Other: Zack - strawberries, Debbie - scents
Celebrations: Both Bdays
Favorites: Olaf

First Timers, Stateroom: 7584
2 Adults, Carolyn and Alex
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations: Marathoners

ajo; Stateroom #: 2534
Luke (11-boy) Claire (8-girl) Seth (6-boy)
Allergies & Other: no nuts or chocolate
Celebrations:
Favorites: Star Wars, Inside Out, Mickey

ajo; Stateroom #:2536
2 Aduts,Amy and Brian
Allergies & Other: None
Celebrations:
Favorites: we're flexible!

abbrandes, Stateroom: 10078
2 Adults, Tyler - Ashley
3 Children, Ben - Boy- 12, Warren - Boy- 9, Carson - Boy- 5
Allergies & Other Info: none
Celebrations: 1st Timers!
Favorites: Star Wars!!!

Chris and Rhonda, Stateroom: 8526
2 Adults, Chris - Rhonda
1 Child, Zander-Boy-12
Favorites: Star Wars, cats

MommyTo5, Stateroom Number: 5020
2 adults - Angie & J.D.
1 Child: Dylan (boy) - 6 months
Allergies:
Favorites:

NurseMomof3, Stateroom #7600
2 adults - Johnny & Faye
3 children - Sydney-Boy-12, Isa-girl-10, Ian-boy-7
allergies - perfumes
celebrations - 15th anniversary; 1st timers
favorites - Star Wars, Mickey, Phineas & Ferb (& Perry!)

Mamaw, Stateroom: 7594
2 Adults, Eunice and Dale
Celebrations:
Favorites: Mickey and Minnie

Last edited:
haven't heard back from anyone in regards to updating the FE list with new info, we (sinni family-group 2) added another family member karl age13 and changed our stateroom number to 6088. we don't want anyone to get confused or be left out! Thanks

haven't heard back from anyone in regards to updating the FE list with new info, we (sinni family-group 2) added another family member karl age13 and changed our stateroom number to 6088. we don't want anyone to get confused or be left out! Thanks

Will be updating the list. You will need to contact those in your group to see if they want to add the additional member of your group. IT is not fair to add someone after we have closed the FE groups.

Please add us to this list. Thanks.

Participants: Zack and Debbie- both adults
(Include Adults/Children/ ages/ boy or girl)
Celebrations: We are both celebrating birthdays

This FE Group IS STILL OPEN

This is a group for Latecomers that didn’t make the cutoff date for the main FE Group. If you are in any of the main FE Groups you can still participate in this group officially (meaning you are expected to exchange gifts) and your name will appear on the list OR as a Pixie Duster (meaning if you have extra gifts or want the option of maybe leaving gifts without expecting a gift in return) and your name will not appear on the list.

FE Exchange:

Use your discretion as to doing individuals gifts for each person or a cabin gift.

You only have to exchange once. It is up to each participant on how many days they choose to gift.

Please note any allergies or information for participants and be considerate when planning your FE

Members ARE RESPONSIBLE for alerting those in your group of any changes once on board the cruise ship.

PIXIE DUSTERS:

2 Adults, Ray – Vanessa

Celebrations: 2nd Disney Cruise, first 7 day voyage!

Celebrations: first time cruisers

We are on one of the lists, but plan to give FE gifts to everyone on the three lists, so please include us on the pixie dust FE list.
First Timers
Carolyn and Alex (adults)

We're from group 3 and will join the latecomers group as well. Welcome!

Participants: Luke (11-boy) Claire (8-girl) Seth (6-boy)
Celebrations:

Participants: Amy and Brian (adults)
Celebrations:

FE Exchange:

PIXIE DUSTERS:

2 Adults, Ray – Vanessa

Allergies & Other Info:

OMG. We JUST booked for this cruise today! It just happened to work out. Like MAGIC.....

Looking forward to this trip more than you know! We had a rough end to this year, but things are on the upswing which made this trip possible. See you all on board!

We are on one of the lists, but plan to give FE gifts to everyone on the three lists, so please include us on the pixie dust FE list.
First Timers
Carolyn and Alex (adults)

Hi Alex & Carolyn,

Just noticed that you are on this cruise (1/9/16). We are also on this cruise including Peter, Courtney and her husband Derek. Derek is a big Star Wars fan. It will be great to see you both. Have a great Holiday Season. Merry Christmas.
Faith & Pete

OMG. We JUST booked for this cruise today! It just happened to work out. Like MAGIC.....

Looking forward to this trip more than you know! We had a rough end to this year, but things are on the upswing which made this trip possible. See you all on board!

Welcome aboard!! Glad you found this site!!

Laura

We wish to participate...

2 Adults, Tyler - Ashley

FE Exchange:

PIXIE DUSTERS:

2 Adults, Ray – Vanessa

Allergies & Other Info:

Celebrations:

2 Aduts,Amy and Brian
Celebrations:

FE Exchange:

PIXIE DUSTERS:

2 Adults, Ray – Vanessa

Allergies & Other Info:

Celebrations:

2 Aduts,Amy and Brian
Celebrations:

2 Adults, Tyler - Ashley
We will take 4 more staterooms in the Latecomers FE group for a total of 12 then I will close it down. I'm so happy that a few new people will get to participate in the Magic of the Fish Extender Exchange. We love it so much and it just adds to the whole Disney Cruise experience. We are getting so excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter