Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean - Jan 9 2016

Help! First time cruiser needs advice...I want to book Palo for a special date night for DH and I. BUT...I don't want to miss anything! LOL For those veteran cruisers out there, what would your suggested night be, and why? TIA!! I'm getting sooo excited! :-)

Help! First time cruiser needs advice...I want to book Palo for a special date night for DH and I. BUT...I don't want to miss anything! LOL For those veteran cruisers out there, what would your suggested night be, and why? TIA!! I'm getting sooo excited! :-)
Hey! Welcome! Don't book the night we leave Castaway Cay because that's usually pirate night. If say first or second night will probably be pretty safe! Don't miss Palo.

I have the same issue! I don't want to miss Pirate Night or anything on Star Wars Day at Sea but I can't find confirmed information on what night is what! Hoping they will announce it soon because I can start rebooking on Sunday!

Also, on another note, does anyone know anything about this Star Wars Day at Sea Merchandise catalog that we can preorder from? I found the catalog but can't find info on how to actually order anything from it!

Pirate night is on Day 3 after Cozumel and Star Wars Day at Sea is Day 5. The itinerary is listed on the t-shirts they have for sale to commemorate the Star Wars cruises. :) My TA sent me the ordering instructions for the catalog. Here they are:

Here’s what you need to do before December 10, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern:

1. Visit www.disneyurl.com/StarWarsDayAtSeaCatalog to view the merchandise and decide which you would like to purchase.
2. When you’re ready to submit your Advance Purchase Merchandise order, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
3. Enter your confirmation number and first name. (Please note: if more than one person on the same reservation have the same first name, please put a 2 at the end of the second person. For example, Mickey and Mickey2.)
4. Choose your selections and click "submit!"

If you are eligible for a Cast discount, you must fax your Cast ID to 407.566.1387 by December 29, 2015 to receive your discount.
If you are eligible for a Castaway Club discount, please mark that selection on the next page and we will verify before charging. If you have any questions or concerns about the process, please contact Disney Events at (407) 827-7600 or refer to wdw.event.reservations@DisneyWorld.com.

My personal opinion is Palo Brunch is far better than Dinner and you are sure not to miss out on anything that way.

Pirate night is on Day 3 after Cozumel and Star Wars Day at Sea is Day 5. The itinerary is listed on the t-shirts they have for sale to commemorate the Star Wars cruises. :) My TA sent me the ordering instructions for the catalog. Here they are:

Here’s what you need to do before December 10, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern:

1. Visit www.disneyurl.com/StarWarsDayAtSeaCatalog to view the merchandise and decide which you would like to purchase.
2. When you’re ready to submit your Advance Purchase Merchandise order, scroll down to the bottom of this page.
3. Enter your confirmation number and first name. (Please note: if more than one person on the same reservation have the same first name, please put a 2 at the end of the second person. For example, Mickey and Mickey2.)
4. Choose your selections and click "submit!"

If you are eligible for a Cast discount, you must fax your Cast ID to 407.566.1387 by December 29, 2015 to receive your discount.
If you are eligible for a Castaway Club discount, please mark that selection on the next page and we will verify before charging. If you have any questions or concerns about the process, please contact Disney Events at (407) 827-7600 or refer to wdw.event.reservations@DisneyWorld.com.
Hi! Where is the order form?

*****FE UPDATE***** (9/23/2015)

THE Fish Extender Exchange will closed on Monday, November 16th.
Please PM me to let me know if you still want to participate. IF I do not hear from you by November 7th you will be removed from this list.

Please let us know if you want to be removed from this list because you have joined the FB Group.

For those that have not signed up for the FE please copy, paste and fill in or send me a PM with the following.

Screen name:
Cabin #:
Participants:
(Include Adults/Children/ ages/ boy or girl)
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Please PM me if you see information missing from your profile, or if you have decided to opt out of this group.
There is a FB group: Disney Fantasy January 9-16, 2016 (Inaugural Star Wars Day at Sea) Cruise https://www.facebook.com/groups/551217435014047/

Below is the current and updated FE list

FE Exchange:
  • You must exchange with each cabin listed. Use your discretion as to doing individuals gifts or a cabin gift.
  • You only have to exchange once. It is up to each participant on how many days the choose to gift.
  • You can participate in more than one group. Groups are capped at 12 cabins. Please PM if you would like to be in more than one group
  • Please note any allergies or information for participants and be considerate when planning your FE
  • This list will be closed 2 weeks after Paid In Full on 11/16/15.
  • After the main lists close a Late Comers/Pixie Dust list will be opened
  • Members will be responsible for alerting those in your group of any changes once on board the cruise ship. No lists will be distributed or posted.

Group One CLOSED

MommyTo5, Cabin 5020

Participants: 2 Adults - 1 Child: Adults: Angie - J.D Children:Baby Boy - Due 06/23/15
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

ColonFamilia, Cabin 7596
Participants: 2 Adults - 3 Children, Adult Names: Ray - Vanessa, Children Name - Gender - Age: Alex - Boy - 9 - Elisa - Girl - 14 - Ana - Girl - 15
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

ColonFamilia2, Cabin 7598

Participants: 2 Adults - 2 Children, Adult Names: Adam - Shiloh, Children Name - Gender - Age: Abby - Girl - 9 - Dustin - Boy - 18
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

destinyrider73, Cabin 6098,
2 Adults - 1 Child, Adult Names: Jim & Robyn, Children Name - Gender - Age: Maverick - Boy - 9 Months,
Allergies & Other Information: No allergies
Celebrations:
Favorites: Jim like Goofy , rye, NO veggies!! Lol, ROBYN like Tinkerbell , Malibu, and cookies, Maverick LOVES Stitch , chocolate milk , STEAK!!!

Iluvmickey1975, Cabin 2025
2 Adults, Leigh & Kristie
Allergies & Other Information: Alcohol -
Celebrations: Kristie’s 41st Birthday is on Jan 11th -
Favorites: My DM and I are huge Mickey and Donald Duck fans. My DM loves to read and she and I both love chocolate!

Run2Mickey, Cabin 6586
Participants: 2 adults and 4 children - Adults, John and Heather; Children, girl Madison - 14, boy Teagan - 13, boy Tyson - 10, girl Arian - 4.
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations: Heather is running Disney 1/2 marathon the morning we sail. John, Heather, Madison and Teagan are running the 10K the day before!
Favorites:Madison likes volleyball and girly things, Teagan and Tyson are basketball and football fans, Arian loves the princesses.

Abbrandes, Cabin Number: 10078
Participants: Adults: 2; Tyler (male), Ashley (female) Children: Ben (boy)- 12, Warren (boy)- 9, Carson (boy)- 5.
Allergies and Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

cmwade77, Cabin 2023

Participants: 2 Adults: Chris - Eva
Allergies & Other Info: Coffee - Tea (Except Herbal) - Alcohol
Celebrations:
Favorites:

jheard 46 Cabin 8023
Participants: Dustin (Dad), Jill (Mom), Kiah (Son, 11) and Haddie (Daughter, 8)
Allergies & Other Info: nuts
Celebrations:
Favorites: All things Star Wars and Haddie loves the princesses

First Timers, Cabin 7584

Participants: 2 Adults
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations: running Walt Disney World half marathon Saturday before going on cruise.
Favorites:

Mbjeni, Cabin 7092

Participants: 2 adults: Adam & Jen 3 children: Alex=7, Ben =5, Cate= 1
Allergies & Other Info: no allergies
Celebrations: 10 year wedding anniversary
Favorites: love wine, Alex loves Star Wars, Ben loves Toy Story and Cate likes Princesses

Group Two Open

rrrsinni, Cabin 9084
Participants:
3 Adults (Husband, Ronald/Wife, Ruth + 18yr old daughter Rosanna)
Allergies & Other Info: n/a
Celebrations: 25th Wedding Anniversary!
Favorites: We're big fans of Stitch, Donald Duck & Rapunzel!..oh & Olaf of course!

Neriberi, Cabin is still GTY
Participants:
Angela, Mike, Annabel (8yrs old)
Allergies & Other Info: No food allergies
Celebrations: Getting out of the cold!! (We're in Chicago)
Favorites: Stitch! Star Wars.

andynrobbie, #8019 (We have two cabins, but the fish extender will be located on this room)
Participants: Brenda (Mom), Michael (Dad), Andrew (Boy 13), Rob (Boy 11), Brendan (Boy 8), Charlie (Boy 4), Mommymom (Grandmom)
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations: Dad's Birthday (January 12th)
Favorites: We Love Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean! This is the cruise for us. Add Mickey to the mix and we are in heaven!

Skaramatt Cabin # 10652
Participants: (Include Adults/Children/ ages/ boy or girl) Dad - Matt, Mom - Kara, Daughter - Kathan, 10 yrs old (AKA - Darth, Lady Darth, & daughter Darth)
Allergies & Other: no allergies
Celebrations: Kathan's 11th birthday !
Favorites: Auburn Tiger Fans! (WAR EAGLE) Star Wars, OLAF, Minnie & Mickey, Beach/Island Life, monograms & Candy !

andersceam, #6622 (we are sharing a cabin with another family as well)
Participants: 2 Adults - Chris and Angela
4 Kids - Alex (girl 12), Case (boy 11), Logan (boy 9), Taylor (boy 7)
Favorites: Star Wars, Super Heroes

rice2005 , 6672
Participants: Craig, Elizabeth, Marta, Mary, Bart, Logan (8), Jordyn (4), and Peyton (7 months)
Allergies & Other Info: None
Celebrations:Logan and Jordyn's Birthdays
Favorites:Oregon Ducks, Frozen, Mickey and Minnnie, Candy

*****FE UPDATE***** (9/23/2015)

THE Fish Extender Exchange will closed on Monday, November 16th.
Please PM me to let me know if you still want to participate. IF I do not hear from you by November 7th you will be removed from this list.

Please let us know if you want to be removed from this list because you have joined the FB Group.

For those that have not signed up for the FE please copy, paste and fill in or send me a PM with the following.

Screen name:
Cabin #:
Participants:
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Please PM me if you see information missing from your profile, or if you have decided to opt out of this group.
There is a FB group: Disney Fantasy January 9-16, 2016 (Inaugural Star Wars Day at Sea) Cruise https://www.facebook.com/groups/551217435014047/

Below is the current and updated FE list

FE Exchange:
  • You must exchange with each cabin listed. Use your discretion as to doing individuals gifts or a cabin gift.
  • You only have to exchange once. It is up to each participant on how many days the choose to gift.
  • You can participate in more than one group. Groups are capped at 12 cabins. Please PM if you would like to be in more than one group
  • Please note any allergies or information for participants and be considerate when planning your FE
  • This list will be closed 2 weeks after Paid In Full on 11/16/15.
  • After the main lists close a Late Comers/Pixie Dust list will be opened
  • Members will be responsible for alerting those in your group of any changes once on board the cruise ship. No lists will be distributed or posted.

Group One CLOSED

MommyTo5, Cabin 5020

Participants: 2 Adults - 1 Child: Adults: Angie - J.D Children:Baby Boy - Due 06/23/15
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

ColonFamilia, Cabin 7596
Participants: 2 Adults - 3 Children, Adult Names: Ray - Vanessa, Children Name - Gender - Age: Alex - Boy - 9 - Elisa - Girl - 14 - Ana - Girl - 15
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

ColonFamilia2, Cabin 7598

Participants: 2 Adults - 2 Children, Adult Names: Adam - Shiloh, Children Name - Gender - Age: Abby - Girl - 9 - Dustin - Boy - 18
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

destinyrider73, Cabin 6098,
2 Adults - 1 Child, Adult Names: Jim & Robyn, Children Name - Gender - Age: Maverick - Boy - 9 Months,
Allergies & Other Information: No allergies
Celebrations:
Favorites: Jim like Goofy , rye, NO veggies!! Lol, ROBYN like Tinkerbell , Malibu, and cookies, Maverick LOVES Stitch , chocolate milk , STEAK!!!

Iluvmickey1975, Cabin 2025
2 Adults, Leigh & Kristie
Allergies & Other Information: Alcohol -
Celebrations: Kristie’s 41st Birthday is on Jan 11th -
Favorites: My DM and I are huge Mickey and Donald Duck fans. My DM loves to read and she and I both love chocolate!

Run2Mickey, Cabin 6586
Participants: 2 adults and 4 children - Adults, John and Heather; Children, girl Madison - 14, boy Teagan - 13, boy Tyson - 10, girl Arian - 4.
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations: Heather is running Disney 1/2 marathon the morning we sail. John, Heather, Madison and Teagan are running the 10K the day before!
Favorites:Madison likes volleyball and girly things, Teagan and Tyson are basketball and football fans, Arian loves the princesses.

Abbrandes, Cabin Number: 10078
Participants: Adults: 2; Tyler (male), Ashley (female) Children: Ben (boy)- 12, Warren (boy)- 9, Carson (boy)- 5.
Allergies and Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

cmwade77, Cabin 2023

Participants: 2 Adults: Chris - Eva
Allergies & Other Info: Coffee - Tea (Except Herbal) - Alcohol
Celebrations:
Favorites:

jheard 46 Cabin 8023
Participants: Dustin (Dad), Jill (Mom), Kiah (Son, 11) and Haddie (Daughter, 8)
Allergies & Other Info: nuts
Celebrations:
Favorites: All things Star Wars and Haddie loves the princesses

First Timers, Cabin 7584

Participants: 2 Adults
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations: running Walt Disney World half marathon Saturday before going on cruise.
Favorites:

Mbjeni, Cabin 7092

Participants: 2 adults: Adam & Jen 3 children: Alex=7, Ben =5, Cate= 1
Allergies & Other Info: no allergies
Celebrations: 10 year wedding anniversary
Favorites: love wine, Alex loves Star Wars, Ben loves Toy Story and Cate likes Princesses

Group Two Open

rrrsinni, Cabin 9084
Participants:
3 Adults (Husband, Ronald/Wife, Ruth + 18yr old daughter Rosanna)
Allergies & Other Info: n/a
Celebrations: 25th Wedding Anniversary!
Favorites: We're big fans of Stitch, Donald Duck & Rapunzel!..oh & Olaf of course!

Neriberi, Cabin is still GTY
Participants:
Angela, Mike, Annabel (8yrs old)
Allergies & Other Info: No food allergies
Celebrations: Getting out of the cold!! (We're in Chicago)
Favorites: Stitch! Star Wars.

andynrobbie, #8019 (We have two cabins, but the fish extender will be located on this room)
Participants: Brenda (Mom), Michael (Dad), Andrew (Boy 13), Rob (Boy 11), Brendan (Boy 8), Charlie (Boy 4), Mommymom (Grandmom)
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations: Dad's Birthday (January 12th)
Favorites: We Love Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean! This is the cruise for us. Add Mickey to the mix and we are in heaven!

Skaramatt Cabin # 10652
Participants: (Include Adults/Children/ ages/ boy or girl) Dad - Matt, Mom - Kara, Daughter - Kathan, 10 yrs old (AKA - Darth, Lady Darth, & daughter Darth)
Allergies & Other: no allergies
Celebrations: Kathan's 11th birthday !
Favorites: Auburn Tiger Fans! (WAR EAGLE) Star Wars, OLAF, Minnie & Mickey, Beach/Island Life, monograms & Candy !

andersceam, #6622 (we are sharing a cabin with another family as well)
Participants: 2 Adults - Chris and Angela
4 Kids - Alex (girl 12), Case (boy 11), Logan (boy 9), Taylor (boy 7)
Favorites: Star Wars, Super Heroes

Screen Name: , Cabin
Participants:
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Hello everyone! We decided to cancel our Iceland cruise and book this instead! My husband and I were kids when the Star Wars movies came out and love all things Star Wars and have raised 5 Star Wars loving kids. So we thought, why wouldn't we go on a Star Wars Cruise???!!?!?!?

It will be me, DH, DS21, and DD18 (the rest of the kids are either in school or real life jobs and can't take off). We are in Cabin 5656 and this will be our 16th Disney Cruise. I didn't read all the posts but from what I did see:

Yes to FE.
Yes, do Palo, I don't recommend the first night as that is when you meet your servers, and I don't recall Pirate Night ever being on Castaway Cay day (at least in my previous cruises, but we typically do longer cruises so they don't have to squeeze that much in a short time). We try to make our seating time as close to our regular meal seating so we can still go to the shows if we want (we have done second seating for every cruise except our second one and we didn't like it). My DD18 in all her cruises has NEVER been to Palo yet! This will be a treat for her!

We usually sail the smaller ships for the different itineraries, so this will be our first time on the Fantasy! Super excited about that!

We just booked and PIF today and I booked our Palo and Remy times and my Spa time! So that made it extra real! :)

Did I read that we are splitting up the FE lists?

We have been to Cayman twice and Cozumel several times in the last few years, so if anyone is looking for any tips, let me know!

Also, in glancing through all the pages, I thought I saw somewhere that people put the dates of Star Wars day and Pirate night. Are those days confirmed?

Okay, sorry for the long post! Can't wait to meet you all! :)

Excited for this cruise. We've been on 2 previous 4 night cruises on the Dream, this is our first 7 night. Can't wait for Star Wars day at sea. Is there a formal night on the ship? Is that Day 2?

Is there a link with information on how to participate in the FE? We've never done it before and want to know the rules/etiquette before signing up.

Screen name: Kollasch
Cabin #:6028
Participants:4 - Ronni (Mommy) - 39, Chris (Daddy) - 41, Ben (boy) - 8, Quinn (boy) - 6
Allergies & Other: Quinn - gluten-free
Celebrations:
Favorites: Quinn loves Mickey and Pluto

Hello everyone! We decided to cancel our Iceland cruise and book this instead! My husband and I were kids when the Star Wars movies came out and love all things Star Wars and have raised 5 Star Wars loving kids. So we thought, why wouldn't we go on a Star Wars Cruise???!!?!?!?

It will be me, DH, DS21, and DD18 (the rest of the kids are either in school or real life jobs and can't take off). We are in Cabin 5656 and this will be our 16th Disney Cruise. I didn't read all the posts but from what I did see:

Yes to FE.
Yes, do Palo, I don't recommend the first night as that is when you meet your servers, and I don't recall Pirate Night ever being on Castaway Cay day (at least in my previous cruises, but we typically do longer cruises so they don't have to squeeze that much in a short time). We try to make our seating time as close to our regular meal seating so we can still go to the shows if we want (we have done second seating for every cruise except our second one and we didn't like it). My DD18 in all her cruises has NEVER been to Palo yet! This will be a treat for her!

We usually sail the smaller ships for the different itineraries, so this will be our first time on the Fantasy! Super excited about that!

We just booked and PIF today and I booked our Palo and Remy times and my Spa time! So that made it extra real! :)

Did I read that we are splitting up the FE lists?

We have been to Cayman twice and Cozumel several times in the last few years, so if anyone is looking for any tips, let me know!

Also, in glancing through all the pages, I thought I saw somewhere that people put the dates of Star Wars day and Pirate night. Are those days confirmed?

Okay, sorry for the long post! Can't wait to meet you all! :)
H

Clearly struggling with my reply.... Looking for those tips for Cozumel and Cayman. We are wondering if we have to book an excursion, or can we just get off the ship and those ports and wander. Are we going to be close enough to food or shopping to walk off. Or will we need transport or do we need to book something?

Sorry I have been MIA. Life and our FB group have been busy.

I will get the FE list updated and finalized this week.

Hello first time cruiser and have signed up for fish finder. Now I see there is only 6 in my group. I want to join a larger group !! As I have enough for 100 , also it says my son is 9 mths!! That is wrong!! He is 9yrs, ugh please someone help me contact the planner as I'm very confused on how to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter