Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean - Jan 9 2016

Noticed Heather is running the half marathon. So are Carolyn and myself. We are slow, toward the back of the pack. We will be volunteering on Friday morning doing packet pick-up for the half marathon or castaway challenge. You can usually spot us, we wear some kind of crazy hats. Disney races a lot of fun. Thru the parks, lots of characters, and lot of other runners. Alex
I'll be looking for those crazy hats! The WDW 1/2 marathon will be my ultimate race experience! That was the one thing I wanted to do for my upcoming 40th birthday and a 7-day cruise following will be "icing on the cake"! Bringing along 15 family members too!

Hi! I'm new to the disboard! Hopefully I'm doing this whole posting thing right! We have just booked our 5th disney cruise!:cool1: Is it too late to join for the FE exchange? We've never done one before & would love to give it a try!
Cabin Number: 9084
Screen Name: rrrsinni
Number of Adults: 3 (Husband, Ronald/Wife, Ruth + 18yr old daughter Rosanna)
Celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary! We're big fans of Stitch, Donald Duck & Rapunzel!..oh & Olaf of course!

Is there any way of knowing what families will be in my group? I saw that group 1 is closed at 12 staterooms, and group 2 doesn't have any.. if it gets closer to the cruise date and nobody else signs up can we still participate? & Any tips for first time participating in the FE? THANKS:tinker::stitch::simba::ccat:
*****FE UPDATE***** (7/20/2015)

It would be great if everyone could PM me and confirm if you still want to be on this list. We have had many families drop or move.
If you cannot PM yet, please post a couple times so you can (I think you have to have 9 posts before you can send private messages)

For those that have not signed up for the FE please copy, paste and fill in or send me a PM with the following

Screen name, Cabin #
Participants: (Include Adults/Children/ ages/ boy or girl)
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Please PM HookdonWDW or me if you see information missing from your profile, or if you have decided to opt out of this group.
There is a FB group: Disney Fantasy January 9-16, 2016 (Inaugural Star Wars Day at Sea) Cruise

Below is the current and updated FE list

FE Exchange:
  • You must exchange with each cabin listed. Use your discretion as to doing individuals gifts or a cabin gift.
  • You only have to exchange once. It is up to each participant on how many days the choose to gift.
  • You can participate in more than one group. Groups are capped at 12 cabins. Please PM if you would like to be in more than one group
  • Please note any allergies or information for participants and be considerate when planning your FE
  • This list will be closed 2 weeks after Paid In Full on 11/16/15.
  • After the main lists close a Late Comers/Pixie Dust list will be opened
  • The final list will be posted here. There will be NO list distribution once on board. You will be responsible for notifying others of cabin changes.

Group One CLOSED

MommyTo5, Cabin 5020

Participants: 2 Adults - 1 Child: Adults: Angie - J.D Children:Baby Boy - Due 06/23/15
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

ColonFamilia, Cabin 7596
Participants: 2 Adults - 3 Children, Adult Names: Ray - Vanessa, Children Name - Gender - Age: Alex - Boy - 9 - Elisa - Girl - 14 - Ana - Girl - 15
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

ColonFamilia2, Cabin 7598

Participants: 2 Adults - 2 Children, Adult Names: Adam - Shiloh, Children Name - Gender - Age: Abby - Girl - 9 - Dustin - Boy - 18
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

destinyrider73, Cabin 6098,
2 Adults - 1 Child, Adult Names: Jim & Robyn, Children Name - Gender - Age: Maverick - Boy - 9 Months,
Allergies & Other Information: No allergies
Celebrations:
Favorites: Jim like Goofy , rye, NO veggies!! Lol, ROBYN like Tinkerbell , Malibu, and cookies, Maverick LOVES Stitch , chocolate milk , STEAK!!!

Iluvmickey1975, Cabin 2025
2 Adults, Leigh & Kristie
Allergies & Other Information: Alcohol -
Celebrations: Kristie’s 41st Birthday is on Jan 11th -
Favorites: My DM and I are huge Mickey and Donald Duck fans. My DM loves to read and she and I both love chocolate!

Run2Mickey, Cabin 6586
Participants: 2 adults and 4 children - Adults, John and Heather; Children, girl Madison - 14, boy Teagan - 13, boy Tyson - 10, girl Arian - 4.
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations: Heather is running Disney 1/2 marathon the morning we sail. John, Heather, Madison and Teagan are running the 10K the day before!
Favorites:Madison likes volleyball and girly things, Teagan and Tyson are basketball and football fans, Arian loves the princesses.

Abbrandes, Cabin Number: 10078
Participants: Adults: 2; Tyler (male), Ashley (female) Children: Ben (boy)- 12, Warren (boy)- 9, Carson (boy)- 5.
Allergies and Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

cmwade77, Cabin GTY,

Participants: 2 Adults: Chris - Eva
Allergies & Other Info: Coffee - Tea (Except Herbal) - Alcohol
Celebrations:
Favorites:

jheard 46 Cabin 8023
Participants: Dustin (Dad), Jill (Mom), Kiah (Son, 11) and Haddie (Daughter, 8)
Allergies & Other Info: nuts
Celebrations:
Favorites: All things Star Wars and Haddie loves the princesses

First Timers, Cabin 7584

Participants: 2 Adults
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations: running Walt Disney World half marathon Saturday before going on cruise.
Favorites:

Mbjeni, Cabin 7092

Participants: 2 adults: Adam & Jen 3 children: Alex=7, Ben =5, Cate= 1
Allergies & Other Info: no allergies
Celebrations: 10 year wedding anniversary
Favorites: love wine, Alex loves Star Wars, Ben loves Toy Story and Cate likes Princesses

Group Two Open

Screen Name: , Cabin
Participants:
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Hi, Ill be sailing with my husand, my 3 kids (19,15,13) and my oldest's BF. It's a surprise for them. They think we are sailing in June of next year. We are all huge fans of Star Wars and jumped on this as soon as it became available. I'm so excited and reading all these posts is making it more real!!! Quick question, is there a facebook page for this cruise that I could join?

Thanks
Oh, this is my 4th cruise and my kids 3rd.

Hi. We are on this cruise. We are doing a back-to-back (this will be the 2nd week). They'll be our 6th & 7th DCL cruises.
We are from New Zealand. It will be my husband & me, and our 2 kids - DD19 & DS16.

NZ mum, we are from Sydney and will be on this cruise.
Myself, my sister, my son 17 and daughter 15.
I booked this opening day as it fitted in with our plans.
Will keep a ear out for Kiwi accent.

NZ mum, we are from Sydney and will be on this cruise.
Myself, my sister, my son 17 and daughter 15.
I booked this opening day as it fitted in with our plans.
Will keep a ear out for Kiwi accent.

Cool. We will keep an ear out for an Aussie accent. My parents & brother are also on this cruise with us.
Maybe our kids will meet in Vibe. My son was in there the last time we cruised & made friends with an Australian boy, as well as kids from the US. He had a great time.
We are going to WDW after with a couple of days of Universal added in.

Looks like I'll be joining all of you on this cruise! It will be me, my husband, and my little sister!

So excited to be joining on the Star Wars Cruise, and the FE!

Our cabin is gty, so no number yet, but there will be three of us- 2 adults (Angela, Mike) and 1 girl, age 8 (Annabel). Annabel would love to meet some kids her age so that she knows a few faces to look for at the Oceaneer Lab. We're starting to have Star Wars marathons to get ideas of how to dress up, and what to work on for our FE gifts!

Welcome to those who have just joined. I will be updating the FE List in a few days. If you are new to DIS or do not have enough posts that I can send you a PM, please make sure you get those post counts up. Thanks.

If you are interested in joining the FE Exchange please fill out the following.

Screen name, Cabin #
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

It makes it easier to cut and paste into the FE list.
If you would prefer to join the active group for our cruise please find us here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/551217435014047/

We're managing this small FE group and a HUGE one for this cruise as well. Please help us out.

Last edited:
*****FE UPDATE***** (updated in most recent post)

Please let us know if you want to be removed from this list because you have joined the FB Group.

For those that have not signed up for the FE please copy, paste and fill in or send me a PM with the following

Screen name, Cabin #
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Please PM HookdonWDW or me if you see information missing from your profile, or if you have decided to opt out of this group.
There is a FB group: Disney Fantasy January 9-16, 2016 (Inaugural Star Wars Day at Sea) Cruise https://www.facebook.com/groups/551217435014047/

FE Exchange:
  • You must exchange with each cabin listed. Use your discretion as to doing individuals gifts or a cabin gift.
  • You only have to exchange once. It is up to each participant on how many days the choose to gift.
  • You can participate in more than one group. Groups are capped at 12 cabins. Please PM if you would like to be in more than one group
  • Please note any allergies or information for participants and be considerate when planning your FE

Group One CLOSED

MommyTo5, Cabin 5020

Participants: 2 Adults - 1 Child: Adults: Angie - J.D Children:Baby Boy - Due 06/23/15
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

ColonFamilia, Cabin 7596
Participants: 2 Adults - 3 Children, Adult Names: Ray - Vanessa, Children Name - Gender - Age: Alex - Boy - 9 - Elisa - Girl - 14 - Ana - Girl - 15
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Participants: 2 Adults - 2 Children, Adult Names: Adam - Shiloh, Children Name - Gender - Age: Abby - Girl - 9 - Dustin - Boy - 18
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

2 Adults - 1 Child, Adult Names: Jim & Robyn, Children Name - Gender - Age: Maverick - Boy - 9 Months,
Celebrations:
Favorites: Jim like Goofy , rye, NO veggies!! Lol, ROBYN like Tinkerbell , Malibu, and cookies, Maverick LOVES Stitch , chocolate milk , STEAK!!!

Favorites: My DM and I are huge Mickey and Donald Duck fans. My DM loves to read and she and I both love chocolate!

Run2Mickey, Cabin 6586
Participants: 2 adults and 4 children - Adults, John and Heather; Children, girl Madison - 14, boy Teagan - 13, boy Tyson - 10, girl Arian - 4.
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations: Heather is running Disney 1/2 marathon the morning we sail. John, Heather, Madison and Teagan are running the 10K the day before!
Favorites:Madison likes volleyball and girly things, Teagan and Tyson are basketball and football fans, Arian loves the princesses.

Participants: Adults: 2; Tyler (male), Ashley (female) Children: Ben (boy)- 12, Warren (boy)- 9, Carson (boy)- 5.
Celebrations:
Favorites:

cmwade77, Cabin GTY,

Celebrations:
Favorites:

jheard 46 Cabin 8023
Celebrations:

First Timers, Cabin 7584

Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations: running Walt Disney World half marathon Saturday before going on cruise.
Favorites:

Mbjeni, Cabin 7092

Favorites: love wine, Alex loves Star Wars, Ben loves Toy Story and Cate likes Princesses

Group Two Open

rrrsinni, Cabin 9084
Participants:
3 Adults (Husband, Ronald/Wife, Ruth + 18yr old daughter Rosanna)
Allergies & Other Info: n/a
Celebrations: 25th Wedding Anniversary!
Favorites: We're big fans of Stitch, Donald Duck & Rapunzel!..oh & Olaf of course!

Neriberi, Cabin is still GTY
Participants:
Angela, Mike, Annabel (8yrs old)
Allergies & Other Info: No food allergies
Celebrations: Getting out of the cold!! (We're in Chicago)
Favorites: Stitch! Star Wars.

Participants:
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Last edited:
Hi, Ill be sailing with my husand, my 3 kids (19,15,13) and my oldest's BF. It's a surprise for them. They think we are sailing in June of next year. We are all huge fans of Star Wars and jumped on this as soon as it became available. I'm so excited and reading all these posts is making it more real!!! Quick question, is there a facebook page for this cruise that I could join?

Thanks
Oh, this is my 4th cruise and my kids 3rd.

YES! There is a FB group and it is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Come join us.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/551217435014047/

Here is updated info for the FE; I also got onto FB and asked to join the group.

We would love to participate in the huge FE group; multiple groups- we love the FE!

Screen Name: Neriberi, Cabin is still GTY and will be until closer to sail date ,
Participants: Angela, Mike, Annabel (8yrs old)

Please let us know if you want to be removed from this list because you have joined the FB Group.

Screen name, Cabin #
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

There is a FB group: Disney Fantasy January 9-16, 2016 (Inaugural Star Wars Day at Sea) Cruise https://www.facebook.com/groups/551217435014047/

FE Exchange:

Group One CLOSED

MommyTo5, Cabin 5020

Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

ColonFamilia, Cabin 7596
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Celebrations:

Run2Mickey, Cabin 6586
Allergies & Other Info:

Celebrations:
Favorites:

cmwade77, Cabin GTY,

Celebrations:
Favorites:

jheard 46 Cabin 8023
Celebrations:

First Timers, Cabin 7584

Allergies & Other Info:
Favorites:

Mbjeni, Cabin 7092

Group Two Open

rrrsinni, Cabin 9084
Participants:
Favorites: We're big fans of Stitch, Donald Duck & Rapunzel!..oh & Olaf of course!

Participants:

Participants: Skaramatt cabin # 8542
Allergies & Other Info No allergies. dad -Matt, mom- Kara , & 10 yr old daughter - Kathan
Celebrations: Kathan's 11th birthday
Favorites:
Auburn Fans! (War Eagle) !! Star Wars, Minnie Mouse, Island life, Chocolates & monograms !

Screen name: andynrobbie
Cabin #8019 (We have two cabins, but the fish extender will be located on this room)
Participants: Brenda (Mom)
Michael (Dad)
Andrew (Boy 13)
Rob (Boy 11)
Brendan (Boy 8)
Charlie (Boy 4)
Mommymom (Grandmom)
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations: Dad's Birthday (January 12th)
Favorites: We Love Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean! This is the cruise for us. Add Mickey to the mix and we are in heaven!

Screen name, Cabin #
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

FE Exchange:

Group One CLOSED

MommyTo5, Cabin 5020

Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

ColonFamilia, Cabin 7596
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Celebrations:

Run2Mickey, Cabin 6586
Allergies & Other Info:

Celebrations:
Favorites:

cmwade77, Cabin GTY,

Celebrations:
Favorites:

jheard 46 Cabin 8023
Celebrations:

First Timers, Cabin 7584

Allergies & Other Info:
Favorites:

Mbjeni, Cabin 7092

Group Two Open

rrrsinni, Cabin 9084
Participants:

Participants:

Participants:
Allergies & Other Info:
Celebrations:
Favorites:

Screen name: andynrobbie
Cabin #8019 (We have two cabins, but the fish extender will be located on this room)
Participants: Brenda (Mom)
Michael (Dad)
Andrew (Boy 13)
Rob (Boy 11)
Brendan (Boy 8)
Charlie (Boy 4)
Mommymom (Grandmom)
Allergies & Other:
Celebrations: Dad's Birthday (January 12th)
Favorites: We love Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean. Add Mickey to the mix and we are in heaven.

Screen name, Cabin # Skaramatt Cabin # 8542
Participants: (Include Adults/Children/ ages/ boy or girl) Dad - Matt, Mom - Kara, Daughter - Kathan, 10 yrs old (AKA - Darth, Lady Darth, & daughter Darth)
Allergies & Other: no allergies
Celebrations: Kathan's 11th birthday !
Favorites: Auburn Tiger Fans! (WAR EAGLE) Star Wars, OLAF, Minnie & Mickey, Beach/Island Life, monograms & Candy !

It appears that a Fish Extender groups has not yet been started for this cruise, so I am willing to organize this one.

If you would like to participate in the Fish Extender, please PM me the following information:
Cabin Number:
Number of Adults:
Number of Children:
Ages of Children:
Gender of each adult and child, if you wish to avoid a "boy" gift being given to a girl or vice versa.
List Names, if so desired:

In order to keep this safe and fun for all, please list all Allergies or items you can't have for religious or other reasons (don't care what the reason is, just the items, such as alcohol, pork, coffee, etc.):
Please specify if these items should not be given to your cabin at all or if it applies to specific people in your cabin. If it applies to specific people, please mention which ones, either by name or age and gender depending on the information you shared.

If there is any information you would prefer not to share, please feel free to skip it. But we do need to know a minimum of cabin number and the number of people (preferably number of children and adults) in your cabin. If you do not know your cabin number yet, just let me know, I will print lists and markup the changes and have them available at our cabin on the first night of the cruise.

If someone else would prefer to organize, I won't be offended and will pass any information that I have already received along. I do not want to step on any toes.

NOTE: If you don't have enough posts to send a PM, you can either post directly on this thread or make one word/letter posts to bring your post counts up on the Technical Support/Test board at: http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Current FE List:
  • cmwade77, Cabin GTY, 2 Adults, Adult Names: Chris - Eva, Allergies & Other Information: Coffee - Tea (Except Herbal) - Alcohol
  • MommyTo5, Cabin 5020, 2 Adults - 1 Child, Adult Names: Angie - J.D., Children Name - Gender - Age: Baby Boy - Due 06/23/15
  • Mom 2 2 plus 3, Cabin 6106, 3 Adults - 2 Children, Adult Names: Danielle - Adam - Sue, Children Name - Gender - Age: Austin - Boy - 9 - Rhionna - Girl - 5,
    Allergies & Other Information: Alcohol
  • alltvseries, Cabin 8065, 2 Adults
  • ColonFamilia, Cabin 7596, 2 Adults - 3 Children, Adult Names: Ray - Vanessa, Children Name - Gender - Age: Alex - Boy - 9 - Elisa - Girl - 14 - Ana - Girl - 15
  • CowanAcademy, Cabin 9590, 2 Adults - 2 Children, Adult Names: Jerry - Jennifer, Children Name - Gender - Age: Abby - Girl - 13 - Jack - Boy - 10 (Turning 11 on Jan 10th while on cruise), Allergies & Other Information: Abby and Jack allergic to PEANUTS; favorite characters - Abby-Stitch and Olaf; Jack-Darth Vadar, Mater, Perry the Platypus
  • destinyrider73, Cabin 6098, 2 Adults - 1 Child, Adult Names: Jim & Robyn, Children Name - Gender - Age: Maverick - Boy - 9 Months, Allergies & Other Information: No allergies, Jim like Goofy , rye, NO veggies!! Lol, ROBYN like Tinkerbell , Malibu, and cookies, Maverick LOVES Stitch , chocolate milk , STEAK!!!
  • Iluvmickey1975, Cabin 2025, 2 Adults, Leigh & Kristie, Allergies & Other Information: Alcohol - Kristie’s 41st Birthday is on Jan 11th - My DM and I are huge Mickey and Donald Duck fans. My DM loves to read and she and I both love chocolate!
  • Yooperroo, Cabin 6122, 3 Adults - 2 Children, Adult Names: Nicole - Josh - Jan, Children Name - Gender - Age: Jack - Boy - 7 - Wendy - Girl - 6 Months
  • Andersceam, Cabin 6622, 2 Adults - 4 children (3 in our cabin and 1 next door with friends), Adult Names: Chris - Angela, Children Name - Gender - Age: Alex - girl - 12, Case - boy - 11, Logan - boy - 9, Taylor - boy 7
If you do not see your name in the list above and wish to sign up or if you see an error in the list, please PM me or post on this thread.

Please note that I am also organizing the Fish Extender for our cruise we are taking in May, so when sending a PM, please specify that it is for the Star Wars cruise.

Screen name: andersceam
CAbin number: 6622 (we are sharing a cabin with another family as well)
Participants: 2 Adults - Chris and Angela
4 Kids - Alex (girl 12)
Case (boy 11)
Logan (boy 9)
Taylor (boy 7)
Favorites: Star Wars, Super Heroes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter