Disney Fantasy to Tortola April 23, 2016

Welcome everyone that will be sailing with us. St Thomas, Tortola and Castaway Cay stops.

Will have an FE group. The list will be at the end of this post. If your name is not there please let me know.

I am still working on the list so if you cant read it please let me know. The room numbers will be underlined and the family or disboards name will be in bold print

We would need your
Family name or Disboards name
Each persons name
Ages
Stateroom number (If you have one right now if you don't you can put TBA)
Any allegiers
any favorite charcaters or anything else

Again welcome aboard

I would like to sign up.
dmsdpt

Rich - Donald, Villians, Chernabog
Dawn - Mickey, Beast, Captain Jack, Dawn's Birthday
Cabin 9170
Is there a face book group?

grad201182
Debra 56 TBA None Loves mator and Marvin the Martian
Wanda 78 Loves Frogs
Sarah 33 Goofy

dlg1963 & NoahsMimi
Deb 53 10530 seafood Minnie & Mickey; Frozen; 5th cruise; very patriotic
Patti 56 10530 none Minnie, Mickey, 14+ Disney cruises; very patriotic, Having a Sisters cruise after doing a 14 member family cruise, time for quiet :)

Kiren
Christina 27 TBA None Loves the Disney Princesses, Not an allergy but can't eat any kind of candy :(
Aaron 36 We are celebrating our Honeymoon! Wreck-It Ralph Also our first cruise!

Disneyin84
Tom 7554 None Grumpy
Donna Lady from Lady and the Tramp

The Coda Family
Steven 40 5048 None Villians CELEBRATING STEVE'S 40TH BIRTHDAY ON THE 25TH :)
Jenna 40 Goofy
Logan 6 Stitch

The Gottlieb
Ronald 67 5050 None Goofy
Catherine 66 Sorcerer Mickey

The Mitchell's
Pamela 42 7610 beef Mary Poppins
Marvin 48 Marvin the Martian
Andre' 22 The Fox (Fox and the Hound) and Stitch (Lilo and Stitch)
Trey 13 Incredibles
Devyn (girl) 11 Tiana

FitzNH
Dad TBA
Mom
Travis 9
Sarah 7
Justin 3

hanscarlet
Jon, Erin, Emma, Ava
35, 4, 7
deck 9
none
mickey, minnie, sophia, doc, anything disney princess, nemo

Just 57 weeks to go! The Summer of 2016 cruise dates will be coming out next week which is perfect because I plan to do an OBB for 2017 while on our cruise. If DCL repeats the release dates at the same time next year, I will have a great chance to book great cabins for our summer cruise with over 20 family members:)

Hi folks, Jon & Julie from Brisbane Australia here, sailed on the Magic November 2013, now just booked on this cruise for my (Jon) 50th birthday. Looking forward to meeting you all :)

Just got off the Wonder after a five nights cruise to Cozumil. This will be our third cruise and they are all with DCL. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
We are a family of five,

Me Gigi
My DH khaled
My DD Nadia 13
My DS Ali 8
My DS Adham 5

Just got off the Wonder after a five nights cruise to Cozumil. This will be our third cruise and they are all with DCL. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
We are a family of five,

Me Gigi
My DH khaled
My DD Nadia 13
My DS Ali 8
My DS Adham 5

Welcome to the group! If you are going to do the FE, there is info at the beginning of the thread to provide your info.

Joe

Hi everyone!! It looks like we will be joining you on this sailing. This is our 3rd cruise and 1st time on the Fantasy. We've got a good group going. Every time we cruise we seem to pick up more friends/family who want to come. I'm thinking Disney should give us some kickbacks for drumming up business. Lol!

This time we will be our family: Justine (me), Matt (husband), Liam (son, 6)

My brother and his girlfriend and her sister. 2nd Disney cruise

My husband's friend and his wife. 3rd Disney cruise

My girlfriend and her husband. 1st Disney cruise

We participated in our last cruise's FE group and had an awesome time so we will definitely be signing up this time around.

Less than a year away!!

Hi everyone!! It looks like we will be joining you on this sailing. This is our 3rd cruise and 1st time on the Fantasy. We've got a good group going. Every time we cruise we seem to pick up more friends/family who want to come. I'm thinking Disney should give us some kickbacks for drumming up business. Lol!

This time we will be our family: Justine (me), Matt (husband), Liam (son, 6)

My brother and his girlfriend and her sister. 2nd Disney cruise

My husband's friend and his wife. 3rd Disney cruise

My girlfriend and her husband. 1st Disney cruise

We participated in our last cruise's FE group and had an awesome time so we will definitely be signing up this time around.

Less than a year away!!

Welcome:grouphug: Let the planning begin:banana:

We're off on a four day on the Dream next Thursday. .. just keeping busy till April 2016!

thank you again, if you can please remove us, we switched to the Magic for next April, after getting off the wonder, we liked the smaller ship! TY, have fun all!

grad201182 is no longer with the group. We will note the change when we get closer to the cruise date.

Joe

Hello
Welcome everyone that will be sailing with us. St Thomas, Tortola and Castaway Cay stops.

Will have an FE group. The list will be at the end of this post. If your name is not there please let me know.

I am still working on the list so if you cant read it please let me know. The room numbers will be underlined and the family or disboards name will be in bold print

We would need your
Family name or Disboards name
Each persons name
Ages
Stateroom number (If you have one right now if you don't you can put TBA)
Any allegiers
any favorite charcaters or anything else

Again welcome aboard

dlg1963 & NoahsMimi
Deb 53 10530 seafood Minnie & Mickey; Frozen; 5th cruise; very patriotic
Patti 56 10530 none Minnie, Mickey, 14+ Disney cruises; very patriotic, Having a Sisters cruise after doing a 14 member family cruise, time for quiet :)

Kiren
Christina 27 TBA None Loves the Disney Princesses, Not an allergy but can't eat any kind of candy :(
Aaron 36 We are celebrating our Honeymoon! Wreck-It Ralph Also our first cruise!

Disneyin84
Tom 7554 None Grumpy
Donna Lady from Lady and the Tramp

The Coda Family
Steven 40 5048 None Villians CELEBRATING STEVE'S 40TH BIRTHDAY ON THE 25TH :)
Jenna 40 Goofy
Logan 6 Stitch

The Gottlieb
Ronald 67 5050 None Goofy
Catherine 66 Sorcerer Mickey

The Mitchell's
Pamela 42 7610 beef Mary Poppins
Marvin 48 Marvin the Martian
Andre' 22 The Fox (Fox and the Hound) and Stitch (Lilo and Stitch)
Trey 13 Incredibles
Devyn (girl) 11 Tiana

FitzNH
Dad TBA
Mom
Travis 9
Sarah 7
Justin 3

hanscarlet
Jon, Erin, Emma, Ava
35, 4, 7
deck 9
none
mickey, minnie, sophia, doc, anything disney princess, nemo

The Incredible Dixon's
David 49 #8100 celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on Castaway Cay.... Our first cruise....
Cressa 46
Brooke 7
We love all Disney... Super Fans of Brave, Ariel, Frozen, Tangled, Nemo, Captain Jack Sparrow, Tinker Bell and Peter Pan, Cars, Incredible's, Jungle Book, Rescuer's, Tarzan, Lady and the Tramp, Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins, Inside Out...

Well, you lost one family to the Magic - but you also gained a family from the Magic! After doing some number crunching this weekend, we moved to this cruise so we can complete our DCL Grand Slam!

Michelle (MRP4352, 43 at the time of sailing) - Minnie Mouse
Vicki (MSTXMOM, Michelle's Mom) - Donald Duck
Eve (not a disser :-(, Vicki's sister) - Maleficent
Stateroom 5005

Tortola Port Adventures are up for viewing! We're looking at the Rib Boat - that sounds like such a blast!! What is everyone else thinking about doing?

Tortola Port Adventures are up for viewing! We're looking at the Rib Boat - that sounds like such a blast!! What is everyone else thinking about doing?
We will most likely catch a ferry to Jost Van Dyke and go to Soggy Dollar Bar there it's one of my favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter