Disney Fantasy May 7, 2016 Eastern Itinerary

I just got my fish extender pocket thingie in the mail today! A new wave of excitement has filled me!! I like having a lot of time so I can get a few things along the way. Esty is addictive! I've bought a couple of cute Disney tees for the family and some other things. Fun fun!!

I just got my fish extender pocket thingie in the mail today! A new wave of excitement has filled me!! I like having a lot of time so I can get a few things along the way. Esty is addictive! I've bought a couple of cute Disney tees for the family and some other things. Fun fun!!
How fun. I have to buy a FE pocket thingie too! Who did you purchase yours from??

I just updated all of the FE requests... i hope to have a pictorial of all of the groups thus far soon. :)

FYI, We're in the middle of group 5 right now :)

We would like to be added to the to the fish extender exchange. Sounds like fun!
Stateroom #9052 Bill and Kathleen
Stateroom #9530 Carol and Paul
Stateroom #TBD Jordan and Sandy
All adults with no allergies.
Thanks!

Hello :) Your information has been recorded... i'll post a picture soon of the groups information... also, do you have favorite Disney characters? Did you want the possibility of alcohol in your FE? Thanks :)

Hi Cruisers! We are booked for the May 7th cruise! This is our (Tina & Rick's) 6th Disney cruise, but our 1st time doing the fish extender. Can we please be added to the FE list?
We have 2 adjoining cabins, 5 persons total participating. Can we please be in the same group (assuming we are split into 2?)
Stateroom #6528- Rick (43), Tina (42), Tori (girl-7)
Stateroom#6526- Cameron (boy-9), Dylan (boy-6)
No allergies; Alcohol fine for adults; All Characters are our faves :-)

Rick and I (Tina) are celebrating our 15th Anniversary. We started our life together with a honeymoon on The Disney Magic in May 2001.

Thank you!!

Hello... I just entered your information to the FE list... i'll get pictures posted soon for you, when your group is complete. :)

How fun. I have to buy a FE pocket thingie too! Who did you purchase yours from??

Go on esty.com
My fish extender I got from the shop: bullfrogs and butterflies. It was a little less expensive than the other fish extenders, but the quality was very good! (I didn't really want to pay $50, but $35 sounded better) I am happy with mine! I got a 4 pocket and put each of the kids names on a pocket and shared one with the hub. (Putting : mom and dad)

Go on esty.com
My fish extender I got from the shop: bullfrogs and butterflies. It was a little less expensive than the other fish extenders, but the quality was very good! (I didn't really want to pay $50, but $35 sounded better) I am happy with mine! I got a 4 pocket and put each of the kids names on a pocket and shared one with the hub. (Putting : mom and dad)
Perfect thanks. That is just the info I needed! :)

I have also sent you an email regarding joining the FE. This is the first time cruising for our family of 4 - we have 2 DD - one age 7 and one age 6. This cruise is a surprise for our children. My husband isn't convinced about being on a boat for a week, but hoping this will be an amazing adventure for all of us!!

Last edited:
I have also sent you an email regarding joining the FE. This is the first time cruising for our family of 4 - we have 2 DD - one age 7 and one age 6. This cruise is a surprise for our children. My husband isn't convinced about being on a boat for a week, but hoping this will be an amazing adventure for all of us!!
A week is the perfect amount of time, IMO. How fun, and what great ages!

Hi! I just booked our family of 4 for this cruise (our second for DCL) and would really like to be a part of the FE. However, we are GTY status, so I can't give our stateroom number at this time. Is it still possible to participate?

Thanks!

Either Mark or I will respond in a couple of days with what info to give for the FE. Gty res is just fine.

Hello everyone, we are booked for the May 7th cruise. This is our 2nd cruise, and we want to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange. This will be our first time participating so I am not really sure about what to do and how to sign up.

Hello everyone, we are booked for the May 7th cruise. This is our 2nd cruise, and we want to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange. This will be our first time participating so I am not really sure about what to do and how to sign up.

This is what worked for me:
Email this lady:
grad201182@yahoo.com
And she will send you a link to add you to fish extenders.
I went back and read some previous posts and figured it out:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter