• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy May 7, 2016 Eastern Itinerary

Hello! Can you give me your names, ages, stateroom number, favorite characters, allergies, special occasions, and if you would allow alcohol as a gift? Thanks :)
Hi!
Vinh (41), Liz (42), Phoebe (6), Presley (4) Dang
Stateroom: 2021
Favorite characters: Phoebe's fav is Anna from Frozen, Presley is Elsa
No alleriges
No alcohol gifts please.

Thank you!!

Hi!
Vinh (41), Liz (42), Phoebe (6), Presley (4) Dang
Stateroom: 2021
Favorite characters: Phoebe's fav is Anna from Frozen, Presley is Elsa
No alleriges
No alcohol gifts please.

Thank you!!

Hello...The information above is entered. Question though... Is there a total of 4 or 5 people in the room? Wasn't sure if "Dang" was a name...and i didn't see an age near the name. Also, is Presley a boy? Thanks :)

Hello! This is our first Disney cruise and we are SO excited! We want to be part of FE! I've already created the first of our gifts! ^_^

Here is our info:
Aimee (36) Jeremy (36) Pam (66) Susannah (7)
stateroom number #8020
favorite characters: Elsa, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Mickey/Minnie, Merida, Pluto (we love them all, though)
allergies: Gluten, Dairy
special occasions: Susannah's 7th BD, Jeremy's 36 BD
Alcohol as a gift is fine for everyone except Susannah!

Thank you!

Hello everyone just did the fantasy in May and our thinking of booking the May 7th fantasy cruise. When I confirm, would like to join the FE exchange. Trying to entice to other families to go with us! I like that you close off at 15 cabins, makes the process less stressful

Hello everyone just did the fantasy in May and our thinking of booking the May 7th fantasy cruise. When I confirm, would like to join the FE exchange. Trying to entice to other families to go with us! I like that you close off at 15 cabins, makes the process less stressful

Hi - how was the weather for your cruise? First time cruising in May - usually we cruise in July and cruised in October once.

Welcome to everyone also!!!

We would like to be added to the to the fish extender exchange. Sounds like fun!
Stateroom #9052 Bill and Kathleen
Stateroom #9530 Carol and Paul
Stateroom #TBD Jordan and Sandy
All adults with no allergies.
Thanks!

Hi Cruisers! We are booked for the May 7th cruise! This is our (Tina & Rick's) 6th Disney cruise, but our 1st time doing the fish extender. Can we please be added to the FE list?
We have 2 adjoining cabins, 5 persons total participating. Can we please be in the same group (assuming we are split into 2?)
Stateroom #6528- Rick (43), Tina (42), Tori (girl-7)
Stateroom#6526- Cameron (boy-9), Dylan (boy-6)
No allergies; Alcohol fine for adults; All Characters are our faves :-)

Rick and I (Tina) are celebrating our 15th Anniversary. We started our life together with a honeymoon on The Disney Magic in May 2001.

Thank you!!

We would like to be added to the to the fish extender exchange. Sounds like fun!
Stateroom #9052 Bill and Kathleen
Stateroom #9530 Carol and Paul
Stateroom #TBD Jordan and Sandy
All adults with no allergies.
Thanks!

Welcome!! Also Welcome to the Disboards!

Hi Cruisers! We are booked for the May 7th cruise! This is our (Tina & Rick's) 6th Disney cruise, but our 1st time doing the fish extender. Can we please be added to the FE list?
We have 2 adjoining cabins, 5 persons total participating. Can we please be in the same group (assuming we are split into 2?)
Stateroom #6528- Rick (43), Tina (42), Tori (girl-7)
Stateroom#6526- Cameron (boy-9), Dylan (boy-6)
No allergies; Alcohol fine for adults; All Characters are our faves :-)

Rick and I (Tina) are celebrating our 15th Anniversary. We started our life together with a honeymoon on The Disney Magic in May 2001.

Thank you!!

Welcome!

Hi all. I booked a last minute cruise on the fantasy for July. I couldn't wait until May. Anyone have anything specifically you want me to find out about for our cruise in May? I cannot make promises that I can get the info, but I will try.

Hi there! I love being a part of this group! As a newbie, I have a quick question: Is there anything else I need to do to get us signed up for Fish Extenders?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter