• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy July 22, 2017

Hello, fellow cruisers! I'd like to extend an invitation to participate in fish extenders on the Disney Fantasy (July 22, 2017- 7 night Western Caribbean Cruise) on Deck 6 category 4D. If anyone is interested in joining, please respond to this message. We look forward to sailing with all of you!
Hi Amy, my email is pauline.judy@hotmail.com Interested in the fish extenders you are talking about.

Kallea, depending upon the age of your brother; there are so many activities for all age groups. If your brother is an adult, there is a fantastic active evening life aboard the ship (even a group for singles); if he is under age, there are so many clubs and activities that underages can participate in. I predict that your brother will not be bored. Happy cruising.

My brother is an adult so he will get to enjoy Serenity Bay and Satellite falls while we are dealing with the kids lol.

Hello, fellow cruisers! I'd like to extend an invitation to participate in fish extenders on the Disney Fantasy (July 22, 2017- 7 night Western Caribbean Cruise) on Deck 6 category 4D. If anyone is interested in joining, please respond to this message. We look forward to sailing with all of you!
Any more news about the fish extender group?

We just booked yesterday! Definitely last minute! This will be our 3 time on a Disney Cruise (first two were on the wonder - Bahamas and Special Pixar Cruise on the west coast), and is our daughter's(3) first time on a cruise! We're so excited to see everyone! We're so last minute on this one, does anyone have any ideas for last minute excursions? I heard there's a couple of resorts in Cozumel, and maybe a water park in Jamaica? I really want to snorkel and maybe see a turtle.

I am curious about the Fish Extenders. Can anyone help. We leave on July 22 on the Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean
Thanks Jeannie

What are your feelings about Falmouth? Is this place safe? We will be excursioned out by then but, looking into inexpensive Good Hope estate. Then, maybe some shopping in the lock down area.
Coming in from san Diego (Poway). Celebrating 25th wed.
Son-14 burnt out on a life time at Disneyland but loves Disney cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter