• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Eastern~November 7, 2015

Hello everyone! DH (Bob) and I (Olive) just booked this cruise last week while we were on the Panama Canal cruise. This will be our fourth Disney cruise. We look for forward to getting to know everyone.

Hello Everybody!!! David & Donna here. We signed up for this cruise while on the EBPC cruise in September. We had a great time, and we will be joined by 3 other couples - our table mates while cruising through the Panama Canal. Hi Olive & Bob!!! (One couple from our table on the Wonder.) And hi to Norm & Mary Anne, who were our next door neighbors on the Wonder. Looking forward to getting to know everyone on the cruise!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We just got off the Wonder yesterday. After experiencing two Halloween cruises (we were on the Dream last Halloween) we decided to move our 10/24/15 Fantasy cruise to this one so we could experience the cruise while it's decorated for Christmas! Can't wait to meet you all and start working on FE gifts :) It will be my husband and I, my 11 year old daughter and 6 year old son.

I don't know if there has been a formal announcement if the Christmas decorations will be up for our cruise (2015 info). But I can tell you we left the ship on November 2nd last year (we were on the Halloween cruise) and watched them load the pre-decorated trees on the ship. The trip reports for the November 2, 2013 cruise stated that the terminal and ship were decorated for Christmas. I am not 100% sure about the gingerbread house though.

My husband talked to the CM when we rebooked this cruise and she said it would be decorated for Christmas. The big gingerbread house wouldn't be fully constructed until it got closer to Thanksgiving though.

my Dh and I and another couple will be enjoying our first Disney cruise then also!! We are going to celebrate our 25th anniversary. :)

We just got off the Wonder yesterday. After experiencing two Halloween cruises (we were on the Dream last Halloween) we decided to move our 10/24/15 Fantasy cruise to this one so we could experience the cruise while it's decorated for Christmas! Can't wait to meet you all and start working on FE gifts :) It will be my husband and I, my 11 year old daughter and 6 year old son.

I would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: both mom2cookies and dandjfla and their families to the cruise. So glad y'all are joining us. We got off the Wonder on September the 26th. We were on the East Bound Panama Canal Cruise. We had such a great time. Looking forward to meeting everyone and sailing on the Fantasy once again!!! :cool1::banana:

We are not saying much here on the DIS Board. Just posting to get us back on the first page.:confused3

Hello everyone! We just moved our holloween cruise to this one! Hoping the Christmas decorations will be up and some fun activities for the kids! This will be our first Disney cruise! It's myself, DH, DD 7, DD 5, and DS 2....... Hopefully we can get to disney world for a few days before the cruise at the poly, but we will see! Can't come soon enough! :)

Hello everyone! We just moved our holloween cruise to this one! Hoping the Christmas decorations will be up and some fun activities for the kids! This will be our first Disney cruise! It's myself, DH, DD 7, DD 5, and DS 2....... Hopefully we can get to disney world for a few days before the cruise at the poly, but we will see! Can't come soon enough! :)

I would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: you disneymommy1979 and family to the cruise. So glad y'all are joining us. If I'm not mistaken the Christmas decorations should be up by the time of our cruise. Your kids will be all wide eyed looking at all the decorations. We went on a Disney Christmas Cruise on the Fantasy back in 2012. The ship was decorated beautifully. Our granddaughter was with us on that cruise. But this time it will be just me and DW, our 7th Disney Cruise - going for "Platinum" Level!!! Again Welcome Aboard!!!

Thank you! How does the FE work? I keep seeing it on the boards but I have no idea what it means....... Can someone please explain? Thanks!! :)

Thank you! How does the FE work? I keep seeing it on the boards but I have no idea what it means....... Can someone please explain? Thanks!! :)

Hi there! We loved the FE on our first cruise this will be our second now... But u sign up and give and receive iteams... You hang a fish extender outside your room and there where people will drop off your gifts... We got an assortment of things from Disney themed to home town items... We enjoyed it very much

Here is a pretty good explanation of the FE on board the Disney ships from our last cruise.

"A FE is a fish extender. There is a little fish outside your stateroom door where stewards can put stuff like invitations, papers, etc. A fish extender is something you hang from that fish with one pocket for each person in your cabin. Then, everyone signed up for the fish extender exchange makes or buys small gifts for the other people on the FE group. Throughout the cruise, you deliver little presents to other guests and they deliver things to you. When you decide to start delivering your FE gifts is all up to you. It is a fun little thing to do and you will get some really special cruise souvenirs that other people have made. There are sometimes get togethers with the FE people and it can be a great way to make friends and meet these DIS personalities in person. Also, wandering the ship to see all the decorated doors and unique fish extenders is a great way to spend some spare time. Some people make really magnificent displays."

I hope this helps. Have fun!!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hello all!

This will be the second dcl cruise for hubby, myself and DD1. It is a first for DD2 and we're bringing both sets of grandparents :-) can't wait to meet everyone!

Our crew and ages at sailing
Cabin #1
Me (29)
Hubby (turning 33 during the cruise)
DD1 (6)
DD2 (2)

Cabin #2
My mom (59)
My dad (73)

Cabin #3
Hubby's mom (65)
Hubby's dad (66)

Are there any other so cal residents in our group yet?

Hello all!

This will be the second dcl cruise for hubby, myself and DD1. It is a first for DD2 and we're bringing both sets of grandparents :-) can't wait to meet everyone!

Our crew and ages at sailing
Cabin #1
Me (29)
Hubby (turning 33 during the cruise)
DD1 (6)
DD2 (2)

Cabin #2
My mom (59)
My dad (73)

Cabin #3
Hubby's mom (65)
Hubby's dad (66)

Are there any other so cal residents in our group yet?

:-)

I would like to :welcome::welcome::welcome: PrincessSophiesMom and Family and GrandParents to the cruise. So glad y'all are joining us. We are from the west coast of Florida, near Tampa. DW and I are not taking part in the FE this cruise, so I cannot help you with an answer about a FE leader. Again, welcome aboard!!!:thumbsup2:cool1::yay::yay::yay:

Greetings everyone,

My wife and I are very excited to be sailing with such a wonderful group of people. We have 3 daughters age 1, 8, and 11 at the time of the cruise.

If you have any tips or advice you would like to share please let me know.

Thank you!

Greetings everyone, My wife and I are very excited to be sailing with such a wonderful group of people. We have 3 daughters age 1, 8, and 11 at the time of the cruise. If you have any tips or advice you would like to share please let me know. Thank you!

Welcome aboard!
Love your user name!
Is this your first Disney cruise? If so you will soon be hooked :-)

“Bouncy trouncy flouncy pouncy, fun fun fun fun fun. The most wonderful thing about tiggers is I'm the only one!”

Tigger

Hello ... it's official, we have "bounced" over to this sailing date!

We were scheduled for a May 2015 sailing but due a longer recovery period for my DW, we are moving it forward to this date.

We were previously on the Fantasy on a B2B in Sept 2012 when it was quite new and immediately booked a deposit for a future cruise onboard ... however life gets in the way so we've had to wait this long to return.

Do we have a fish extender leader yet? If there isn't, I have the spreadsheets from organizing the last sailing, I'd love to organize it again :-) :goodvibes

• I would like to help/assist PrincessSophiesMom with setting up the list if she so desires. We have a leg up on all our FE gifts already :thumbsup2 ...
  • Is there a group name for this current sailing?
  • Had a lot of fun last time ... though we had to ship everything to the ship prior to the cruise and everything we received back home as you can well imagine that TWO FE's is a LOT of gifts ::yes::

Thanks for now ... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter