Disney Fantasy Eastern~November 7, 2015

WhitGB

DIS Veteran
Anyone else on this cruise?

It will be me, DH, DD12 Madeline, DD9 Alivia. Ages are at time of cruise.

pixiedust: I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Another person! We need to get a bunch of us talking, planning, getting a FE together. My kids are already dreaming up FE ideas.

We also have my parents coming with us.

Another person! We need to get a bunch of us talking, planning, getting a FE together. My kids are already dreaming up FE ideas.

We are as well. Just signed up yesterday. The cast of characters will be DW (37), DS (13), DS (10), DD (8), DD (18 months) and myself (39). This will be our third Disney Cruise. First in two years. We went on the Wonder in January of 2012, Carnival Valor Thanksgiving 2012, Wonder Thanksgiving 2013, had baby May 2014, and will be going on Oasis of the Seas on June 2015 and this cruise on November 7, 2015. Does anyone want to get a Facebook Group together? I know we have a lot of time but it always goes by fast.

PS my youngest son is a huge Packers fan while the rest of us (living in Brookings, SD) are Vikings (and everything Minnesota for that matter) fans. He will be happy to meet someone from Green Bay.

Ronning -- an 18-month-old at the time of sailing? Does that mean you . . . just gave birth yesterday!?

Anyway, we're booked on this cruise: myself, my sister, my husband, and my son (who will have just turned 3). We've requested an ASL interpreter, so if any other Deaf/HoH folks are booking or thinking about booking, come join us!!

Ronning -- an 18-month-old at the time of sailing? Does that mean you . . . just gave birth yesterday!?

Anyway, we're booked on this cruise: myself, my sister, my husband, and my son (who will have just turned 3). We've requested an ASL interpreter, so if any other Deaf/HoH folks are booking or thinking about booking, come join us!!

Close. May 23rd.

PS my youngest son is a huge Packers fan while the rest of us (living in Brookings, SD) are Vikings (and everything Minnesota for that matter) fans. He will be happy to meet someone from Green Bay.

Being from Green Bay you don't get much of a choice on football teams :0). My DH is from the Boston area and after a period of time I think we have him converted. Being such a small city you are imersed in the culture, my brother (who will also be on the cruise) owns a house that is walking distance to Lambeau...literally in the shadows.

Last year we were on the Halloween cruise and we had the Sunday night game against the Vikings, it was played on the Dumbotron. That was a lot of fun.

Being from Green Bay you don't get much of a choice on football teams :0). My DH is from the Boston area and after a period of time I think we have him converted. Being such a small city you are imersed in the culture, my brother (who will also be on the cruise) owns a house that is walking distance to Lambeau...literally in the shadows.

Last year we were on the Halloween cruise and we had the Sunday night game against the Vikings, it was played on the Dumbotron. That was a lot of fun.

Funny the Sunday before Thanksgiving we were watching the Vikings play the Packers on the Wonder. Rather ironic.

Well HERE WE GO!! Woot! Woot! Bring on the pixieDust!! Just booked this trip yesterday for my DD(12 at cruise time) and Me!
We've cruises multiple times with Disney but super excited to be on one of the NEW ships!
Count us in on the FE's!!!!
Will also have a high school pal and her family joining us as well! We'll be the ones gettin crazy I'm sure!
Before we know it, we'll be boarding with grins from mouse ear to mouse ear!!

Paige:cool1:

Hello, we are on this cruise too! Me, DH, DS (7) & DD (4)...ages at cruising. This will be our second Disney cruise. We did the Fantasy Western over Halloween last year. I've never planned a vacation this far in advance. Should be fun!

Hello! We will join. Also known as our honeymoon cruise. We are getting married on the dream sailing 11/2-6/15 and figured we'd jump in the fantasy to have some time just the 2 of us. Happy planning everyone!

Hello everyone
Looks like we are going to be cruising with you all :-)
It's just me and DH and it will be our 6th Disney cruise
We did the Eastern on the Fantasy in May and loved it, great itinerary
Let the planning begin!

Yay!! We booked today for November 7th! We have cruised once b4 out of Galveston sept 28 on the wonder and had a blast... We where originally going to go this November but we decided to have our wedding this November instead so we will be celebrating our anniversary on the cruise! I can't wait thought it was early but glad to see others have started the fun already! We loved the fish extender and are hoping to do it again as my brother and his family might be joining us...

Hi all!! My family just signed up for this cruise - originally the plan was to try for the Norway cruise next June, but the timing just wasn't going to work out :confused3 Can't wait to be back on the Fantasy though! Sailing with my mother (eternally 20-something), younger sister (13 at sail date), me (28!) and my friend Bridget (28) - next November can't come soon enough

I just booked myself, my husband, our son (10 when we cruise)!!

Haven't told son yet.

This will be our first Disney cruise but cruise #7 for me, 4 for DH, and 3 for son.

I don't know if there has been a formal announcement if the Christmas decorations will be up for our cruise (2015 info). But I can tell you we left the ship on November 2nd last year (we were on the Halloween cruise) and watched them load the pre-decorated trees on the ship. The trip reports for the November 2, 2013 cruise stated that the terminal and ship were decorated for Christmas. I am not 100% sure about the gingerbread house though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter