Disney Fantasy Eastern Carribean 2/11/17

kristieseem1

Kristieseem1@gmail.com
Hello! I don't see a single cruise meet started for ANY 2017 cruises. Am I really the first one? Anyway...we're a group of 13 and growing...gonna have so much fun!! This will be cruise #7 for us. If you're interested in participating in the FE for this cruise, let me know!

Kristie

Hi Kristie! We'll be a group of 4 and this will be the 3rd Disney cruise for most of us. Very excited!! Hoping to participate in the FE Exchange again but waiting to see how it's organized (IE. How many cabins per group)

Looking forward to getting to know you and others here.

Welcome!! I was starting to think I was the only one sailing in 2017!! Isn't it strange that there's no stickies for 2017 cruise meets?

For the FE, it won't be more than 12-15 cabins per group. I'll make another post soon with the info I need for the list.

Thanks so much @kristieseem1! That's what I was hoping. Our first group kept fluctuating and the groups got larger and larger. I like to prepare earlier than later so knowing a final number helps. I like it for packing purposes too as that number of cabins in manageable to pack things in our suitcase going home.

Ok...if you're interested in participating in the FE, please post here of PM me the following information:

Family name
Cabin #
Names of participants (with gender and age of children)
Favorite characters
Any allergies
Any celebrations

We'll keep the groups to 12-15 cabins (will fill to 15 and adjust if anyone drops out).

There are no rules...just have fun!! Either give a gift to each person, or one gift to the whole cabin. You MUST give something to each cabin in your group.

Hello! I don't see a single cruise meet started for ANY 2017 cruises. Am I really the first one? Anyway...we're a group of 13 and growing...gonna have so much fun!! This will be cruise #7 for us. If you're interested in participating in the FE for this cruise, let me know!

Kristie
Good news! The "Find your 2017.....LINK here" threads are up!

Just copy the URL at the top of this thread and make a request on the "Find your 2017 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here" thread to have it added to the list in the first post there. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Kristie! We're actually very likely booking this cruise when we sail on Feb 20th this year. I didn't realize you'd be on this one. Would be awesome to see you all again. I'll let you know when we officially book.

Hey guys we Disney Cruise newbies. can't wait to go!!! we want to join the "FE" it sounds fun. Tell me what other fun ideas you can do for your kids ours are 3 and 8 when they go. I can't wait

Hello! We are excited for this, our next Disney cruise! We LOVE FISH EXTENDERS!! We'll probably join a couple--one here and one on FB. Can never get too much fun!!
We are the Putney family
Cabin # 2542
Names of participants: Nikki & Joe with our kids Aiden (will be 12) and Nolan (will be 9)
Favorite characters: Aiden loves Chewbacca and Nolan loves anything 9 year old boys love
Any allergies: none
Any celebrations: none

Hello! We are excited for this, our next Disney cruise! We LOVE FISH EXTENDERS!! We'll probably join a couple--one here and one on FB. Can never get too much fun!!
We are the Putney family
Cabin # 2542
Names of participants: Nikki & Joe with our kids Aiden (will be 12) and Nolan (will be 9)
Favorite characters: Aiden loves Chewbacca and Nolan loves anything 9 year old boys love
Any allergies: none
Any celebrations: none

I have you down on the FE list! You'll be in Group 1 and I'll post when we get to 10 cabins and close it!

Hey guys we Disney Cruise newbies. can't wait to go!!! we want to join the "FE" it sounds fun. Tell me what other fun ideas you can do for your kids ours are 3 and 8 when they go. I can't wait

Welcome! You've chosen the best cruise line! If you can post your info for the FE here (see my earlier post for the info I need), I'll add you to the list! I'm keeping it limited to 10 cabins per group so it's not overwhelming. The only "rules" are that you MUST give something to every cabin in your group. It can be something for each person individually, or a group/family gift.

As far as other fun ideas--there's so much to do on the ship, you'll never be bored! Do a search for some recent navigators from an Eastern cruise on Fantasy to see what types of activities you can expect. Of course, there's also excursions to explore for when you're in port too.

If you have any other questions, post away, and we'll try to help!

Kristie

Last edited:
Im Kyle, i try to sail once a year. Im from the midwest, so i try to escape and take a cruise in February. Im bringing my cousin Kristie - we're like brother and sister. She lives on the west coast - and she has an undeniable love for Disney.

Im Kyle, i try to sail once a year. Im from the midwest, so i try to escape and take a cruise in February. Im bringing my cousin Kristie - we're like brother and sister. She lives on the west coast - and she has an undeniable love for Disney.
Nice!!! And another K-ie Kristie?! Too funny!! I don't suppose her last name starts with a G? Met another K-ie and would be super funny if there's 3 of us!!!

It does start with a G!! I think you did meet her if you were on last week. Shes my crazy cousin.

Hello Kristie! We are on booked for our first Disney Cruise and can't wait to join the FE group! Our friends shared their experience with us and we are all in! I will send you the info shortly! We are a family of four with boys 6 and 8. We spend every vacation at the World, so now we are embarking on our first DCL adventure!!!:earboy2::earsboy::earsboy:princess:

Hello Kristie! We are on booked for our first Disney Cruise and can't wait to join the FE group! Our friends shared their experience with us and we are all in! I will send you the info shortly! We are a family of four with boys 6 and 8. We spend every vacation at the World, so now we are embarking on our first DCL adventure!!!:earboy2::earsboy::earsboy:princess:
Awesome!! Welcome aboard

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter