Disney Fantasy Eastern Carribean 2/11/17

We are on this cruise and are so excited! This is our second Disney Cruise, the last one was in January 2014. We did an Eastern Caribbean and just loved it. I'm Tracy married to Jerry and our kids are Josh 13 and Jenna 12 (their ages when we cruise) Living in Winnipeg, MB Canada but originally from Toronto.

Hi! I'm Nicole. My husband Brian just saiiled the Fantasy, where we met Kyle and his cousin Kristie, and another couple Kelly and Kevin a couple of weeks ago. And we all had so much fun that we signed up for this cruise together. Just shows how amazing Disney friends are.

Hi All,
We're booked on this cruise and want to join the FE! Anyone else excited about this being a STAR WARS cruise? We're ELATED!!!!

My husband and I are booked for this cruise and this is our second Disney cruise. We never tried any other cruises. Our first was on the Dream for the 3 day Halloween cruise last October to see how we would like cruising. We Loved it!! 3 days was not long enough. We have been to WDW about 8 times and last year was the first time we did MNSSH. IT WAS GREAT!! We are celebrating our 25th Anniversary on this coming cruise. We would be interested in the FE but it is just the two of us on this cruise - No kids.

My husband and I are booked for this cruise and this is our second Disney cruise. We never tried any other cruises. Our first was on the Dream for the 3 day Halloween cruise last October to see how we would like cruising. We Loved it!! 3 days was not long enough. We have been to WDW about 8 times and last year was the first time we did MNSSH. IT WAS GREAT!! We are celebrating our 25th Anniversary on this coming cruise. We would be interested in the FE but it is just the two of us on this cruise - No kids.

Welcome!!! This will be our 7th and have never been on any other cruise line. We've done 2 without kids and have such a blast! And I totally agree...3 days is way TOO SHORT!

I do have an adult only FE group started if you're interested. Let me know and I'll let you know what info I need.

324 days!!

Welcome!!! This will be our 7th and have never been on any other cruise line. We've done 2 without kids and have such a blast! And I totally agree...3 days is way TOO SHORT!

I do have an adult only FE group started if you're interested. Let me know and I'll let you know what info I need.

324 days!!
Yes we would be interested in adult FE group!! It sounds like fun!!

We are so excited to be going on this cruise; it is our 3rd with Disney. We went for our 10th anniversary, 15th anniversary and now are going to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We have never done the FE and really want to this time. I already have an idea of what to do ... I'm trying it out for party favors for my son's birthday to see if kids like them. (Adults, too, of course.)

Family name: Goldman
Cabin #7586
Names of participants: Scott and Debby, Henry (4)
Favorite characters:
Scott-any of the classics
Debby-Belle or Disgust
Henry-he is all about Star Wars right now (I can't believe that it is a Star Wars cruise and we will get a Jedi training academy onboard ... he loved it when he did it this past February at HS)
Any allergies: none
Any celebrations: 20th wedding anniversary

Hi All,
We're booked on this cruise and want to join the FE! Anyone else excited about this being a STAR WARS cruise? We're ELATED!!!!

We are SUPER excited that it is a Star Wars cruise. I found out via Facebook the day it was announced l and immediately contacted my husband to let him know. He had already sent me a link via email so he was aware. Our travel agent contacted me about 30 minutes later to inform us and ask if it was okay. I assured her that it made our day!

We are booked! So excited to do another Disney Cruise- we are Platinum Members! Pulled the trigger on this one when it was announced that there would be a Stars Wars Day plus 3 days at Sea
We are Karen and Chuck from Baltimore, Md.
Has anyone started a Facebook Group??

We would be interested in doing an adult FE (as we are obviously travel without kids)- a group of 10 would be great.
Chuck and Karen Guth
Cabin # 7684
Favorite Character> Mickey or Steamboat Willie
No allergies
Celebrating 16 year anniversary

Last edited:
Awesome!! Please let me know your family name, you and hubby's name, cabin number, favorite characters, any allergies?
Bridget and Mark Misenhelter
Cabin #8164
Bridget: Any Princesses especially Belle and the Fab Four - Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy.
Mark: Star Wars and Any of the Classics
No allergies.
Celebrations: 25th Wedding Anniversary.

Sorry for the late reply.....

Can we sign up for all groups? Are we allowed to join the adult group too? Our kids are older, but I totally understand if that's not ok.
We love walking the ship delivering our FE's. We count on it as part of our exercise while on vacation!

We are the Manwarring Family
Seth and Jennifer: we're in Cabin 8504
Heather (adult), Anthony (19) and Madison (15) are in Cabin 8006
Favorite Characters:
Seth: Olaf, Star Wars
Jennifer: Donald, Star Wars
Heather: Cinderella
Anthony: Mickey, Star Wars
Madison: BB8, Pluto
No allergies
Celebrations: 17th Wedding Anniversary

This is our very first Disney cruise and we are SOOOO excited!!! Traveling with our neighbors/best friends too! We would love to participate in the FE.

We are the Morstad Family
Cabin #8026
John: Mickey, Flynn Rider
Stephanie: Mickey, Belle
Ella (age 8): Rapunzel, Stitch, Daisy
Luke (age 5): Donald, Peter Pan
No allergies

Our first too! And we get to travel with the Morstads, so the trip couldn't be better! We would also love to participate in the FE.

We are the Kilmer Family
Cabin #8096
Mark: Pluto, Chewbaca, Darth Vader
Stephanie: Nemo, Tigger, Mickey, Pluto
Mac (age 6): Pluto, Pluto, and don't forget Pluto! pluto:
Dex (age 3): Mickey, Donald Duck (quack, quack), Pluto

No allergies

Thanks so much for organizing - we are very excited!

Hi everyone! Newbie to the board......long time WDW fan, just did our first Disney cruise last fall (4 day Bahamas on the Dream). My husband and I are both Star Wars fans - we got married on May the 4th and had a separate cake topped with Han and Leia! We are really excited about the Star Wars day at sea, and our first longer cruise!

We would love to do the adult FE group....here's our info:

Melissa and Paul Farris
Cabin #6522
Melissa: Belle, Mickey, Minnie, Star Wars
Paul: Mickey, Star Wars, any Marvel heroes
No allergies.

Thanks for organizing!!!

Sorry for the late reply.....

Can we sign up for all groups? Are we allowed to join the adult group too? Our kids are older, but I totally understand if that's not ok.
We love walking the ship delivering our FE's. We count on it as part of our exercise while on vacation!

We are the Manwarring Family
Seth and Jennifer: we're in Cabin 8504
Heather (adult), Anthony (19) and Madison (15) are in Cabin 8006
Favorite Characters:
Seth: Olaf, Star Wars
Jennifer: Donald, Star Wars
Heather: Cinderella
Anthony: Mickey, Star Wars
Madison: BB8, Pluto
No allergies
Celebrations: 17th Wedding Anniversary

No worries! I got you down and will put you guys in all groups going forward. Group 1 is closed already and won't add anyone to that group unless someone drops out. I can put you and Seth in the adult group, but not the other group because Madison is only 15. Sound good?

This is our very first Disney cruise and we are SOOOO excited!!! Traveling with our neighbors/best friends too! We would love to participate in the FE.

We are the Morstad Family
Cabin #8026
John: Mickey, Flynn Rider
Stephanie: Mickey, Belle
Ella (age 8): Rapunzel, Stitch, Daisy
Luke (age 5): Donald, Peter Pan
No allergies

Welcome!!

Our first too! And we get to travel with the Morstads, so the trip couldn't be better! We would also love to participate in the FE.

We are the Kilmer Family
Cabin #8096
Mark: Pluto, Chewbaca, Darth Vader
Stephanie: Nemo, Tigger, Mickey, Pluto
Mac (age 6): Pluto, Pluto, and don't forget Pluto! pluto:
Dex (age 3): Mickey, Donald Duck (quack, quack), Pluto

No allergies

Thanks so much for organizing - we are very excited!

Welcome!!

Hi everyone! Newbie to the board......long time WDW fan, just did our first Disney cruise last fall (4 day Bahamas on the Dream). My husband and I are both Star Wars fans - we got married on May the 4th and had a separate cake topped with Han and Leia! We are really excited about the Star Wars day at sea, and our first longer cruise!

We would love to do the adult FE group....here's our info:

Melissa and Paul Farris
Cabin #6522
Melissa: Belle, Mickey, Minnie, Star Wars
Paul: Mickey, Star Wars, any Marvel heroes
No allergies.

Thanks for organizing!!!

Welcome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!