Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

Hello all,
I have not been on in a while ... a lot going on in my life, way too much to share, but we are still able to go on the cruise :)

As for the FE list ... it doesn't make much sense to leave it so unbalanced. I think in light of economy and travel considerations, perhaps splitting would be best for most everyone.

as for me, I have worked on items for 12-20 ship mates ( the less people I am assigned, the more gifts they get from us). I can only afford so much toward this, plus the pink party, the ornament exchange, and the cost of souvenirs on the cruise too. If the list is combined, I will only be able to give one or two things per stateroom for the whole cruise. If it's divided in half, I can give more items per stateroom.

This my first cruise my daughter who will turn 17 while on the ship is excited. This her 2nd cruise but 1st disney cruise. She wanted to leave a month ago and stay through the 21st... lol she is too funny. My name is AJ and my daughter SD. My parents will be with us as it is my gift to them for helping me over last few years. It would be great to get to know someone before arriving... I am a little nervous

Welcome to you! My advice to you is to sit back and enjoy. You have picked the best cruise line to sail on. The Disney ships are by far the most amazing ships. Look forward to being pampered and attended to by your Crew Members at all times.:tink:

This my first cruise my daughter who will turn 17 while on the ship is excited. This her 2nd cruise but 1st disney cruise. She wanted to leave a month ago and stay through the 21st... lol she is too funny. My name is AJ and my daughter SD. My parents will be with us as it is my gift to them for helping me over last few years. It would be great to get to know someone before arriving... I am a little nervous

Welcome :flower3: You and your daughter will love cruising Disney. My daughter was 9 when we first started cruising Disney now she is 17 and she still loves it. She has also enjoyed the kids club and on our last cruise hanging out at the Vibe where she has met lots friends some of which she still keeps in touch with :)

We are so super excited. I am learning things through a great friend. But she is not be on this cruise. I am a little nervous but want to go all out... I want to get to know others before going and participate in the fish hook and door decorations, thinking about having Tshirts made. I am still a beginner and do not want to get in over my head
AJ

SD went on a carnival cruise when she was 9 and from what I gathered she had a pretty good time. Its a sore subject with me as her father and his parents took her and allowed her to check herself in and out of the kids club there which I thought was completely inappropriate for a 9 year-old, he did nt know where she was most of the time. She is older now but I have laid down 2 rules that I will not back down on as it is a safety issue. Call me over protective but she is my only child

Ok just a little note. When new people come in, please carefully read the form. I need adult names, children's names and their ages as cruise time, etc IF you all would go look at the web page and make sure that your info is there. Thank you!!!

Ok just a little note. When new people come in, please carefully read the form. I need adult names, children's names and their ages as cruise time, etc IF you all would go look at the web page and make sure that your info is there. Thank you!!!

I am Mandi my parents will be cruising withe us. Frank & Sally. Pink Lady is a maybe and we will NOT be attending the MVMCP :sad:

Went back and looked at my entry on the website. Probably doesn't matter since we're not in FE, but we're not bringing the baby, so they can be removed. Thanks!

Can't believe it... 100 days left! I'm finally getting excited! For some reason, I've been putting off planning excursions and stuff, even though that's one of my favorite parts. But I'm starting again! I want to snorkel, haven't decided much beyond that.

It doesn't matter to me whether we combine or split the FE. But if its unbalanced I'd like to be on the bigger list. Thanks!

If anyone hasn't seen the note on FB....

Let me just say if something is wrong , please approach asking for it fixed in a nice way--I have spent a lot of time on this site and said I would keep it up for all of you, but consideration would be appreciated. However now some of you want the lists changed around. I put this up for a vote months ago--some of ya are changing your minds worse then my kids. I HAVE EVENED OUT THE LISTS SO PLEASE SEE WHERE YOU ARE NOW. THIS IS FINAL AND NEWBIE'S WILL BE ADDED AS EVENLY AS POSSIBLE.. If you are traveling with family members, you were put on 2 different lists to make sure that each stateroom made their own FE and didn't count themselves as one FE gift. I have had families try that in the past and that is not fair that other staterooms are making for 3 staterooms and only getting one gift. Also we don't want lists consisting of just a couple familes. Just wanna share creativeness with everyone. So if you see your extended family on another list, that is why. parents and kids that are spaced in 2 staterooms are still on the same list though, as that is one family. I am not saying this to be mean but this changing everything is starting to become a bit much!

If anyone hasn't seen the note on FB....

Let me just say if something is wrong , please approach asking for it fixed in a nice way--I have spent a lot of time on this site and said I would keep it up for all of you, but consideration would be appreciated. However now some of you want the lists changed around. I put this up for a vote months ago--some of ya are changing your minds worse then my kids. I HAVE EVENED OUT THE LISTS SO PLEASE SEE WHERE YOU ARE NOW. THIS IS FINAL AND NEWBIE'S WILL BE ADDED AS EVENLY AS POSSIBLE.. If you are traveling with family members, you were put on 2 different lists to make sure that each stateroom made their own FE and didn't count themselves as one FE gift. I have had families try that in the past and that is not fair that other staterooms are making for 3 staterooms and only getting one gift. Also we don't want lists consisting of just a couple familes. Just wanna share creativeness with everyone. So if you see your extended family on another list, that is why. parents and kids that are spaced in 2 staterooms are still on the same list though, as that is one family. I am not saying this to be mean but this changing everything is starting to become a bit much!

Hey Michelle, i want to thank you for adding us to the lists. i was looking them over and noticed we were not on the ornament list. as well as there is one change but i will send you a private message on facebook as it is a birthday surprise to my DD.
thanks bunches
AJ

:goodvibes Michelle, Thanks for all that you have done on the different lists for the MVMCC. I know that it is a lot of work. Just a suggestion when printing out the FE lists, use Landscape instead of Portrait so all of the information is included.

:goodvibes Michelle, Thanks for all that you have done on the different lists for the MVMCC. I know that it is a lot of work. Just a suggestion when printing out the FE lists, use Landscape instead of Portrait so all of the information is included.

No problem. I so wish I was going with you guys!!!! Especially since one of my BFF's is now traveling without me:sad2: Robin I will so miss you!!
I don't mind doing the web page. I am a bit of a organized individual. I have done this for all my cruises and it's ok until about now when people change a hundred things and forget that there is someone taking their own time having to make all these changes.

Michelle. I'm sorry you've had so many changes. Thank you for all that your are doing. I know that it is a big commitment.

We are all so excited that we are under 100 days away from cruising!!

Happy Friday Everyone! Does anyone know what the supposed dining rotation would be for adult only party? I had it in one of my advice books, but went to the mountains for a long weekend. It’s getting close!

Happy Friday Everyone! Does anyone know what the supposed dining rotation would be for adult only party? I had it in one of my advice books, but went to the mountains for a long weekend. It’s getting close!

I didn't realize there was a preferred adult dining rotation:confused3. Interesting...wonder what the preferred rotation would be.

I think Disney tried to match you up the best that they can. I would think more adults would choose the late dining, but when hubby and I cruised 10 years ago, we choose early dining and Disney matched us up with some wonderful couples that we kept in touch with. One couple we still exchange Christmas cards with! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter