Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by ChocolateTrish, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Pinkprincessmom

Pinkprincessmom Children are made readers on the laps of their par

Thank you, Lissame. I clicked on the cruise link last night and got us registered. I tried to join the adult FB page. I'll get my dd connected today. She'll be happy to chat with more teens!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. scrapbookingtigger

scrapbookingtigger Mouseketeer

I totally agree....why not just re-divide the lists in half that way we would only have around 20 per list? Seems like that would work out best

4. Pinkprincessmom

Pinkprincessmom Children are made readers on the laps of their par

Thank you, disneydiva16, for adding us to the list. That was fast! I also sent requests to join the FB page for both me and for my 13 year old dd. I'm not sure who is in charge of those pages, but the new requests are from me.

We're still trying to decide on excursions. My cousin honeymooned in St. John and I know the beaches are beautiful. My dd wants to shop...

5. FLWIDisneyFan

FLWIDisneyFan Mouseketeer

We were able to book Palo, Remy, spa, bibbidi bobbidi boutique, and our shore excursions on August 16th. Availability still looks good on almost everything except family cabanas which were gone before we even logged in at midnight. This was our first cruise to be able to log in at the platinum window.

6. disneydiva16

disneydiva16 DIS Veteran

Hello:flower3: I know you haven't posted in awhile and was curious if you were doing the FE exchange or the ornament exchange? I know at one time you were on the roster, but I have to double check to see if you were removed because we weren't sure if you were still sailing with us. Let me know when you can:)

7. disneydiva16

disneydiva16 DIS Veteran

You're Welcome!!:goodvibes My dd is also 13. She had chatted on the fb page, but then it died down. I will have to tell her to get back on and start chatting.

8. SEVP

SEVP Nova Scotia, Canada

Can anyone remember (without me having to scan 87 pages) which # post the picture someone was so kind to do up with Disney Fantasy 2013 logo and design for our trip ? Really would like to use it ...

Thx

9. Magic25

Magic25 Mouseketeer

I agree. If we divide the list in half that would be very manageable and also allow us to provide individual gifts for each person on the stateroom. We did an FE exchange on our last Disney cruise with 12 people and we still had a luggage bag just filled with FE exchange gifts.

10. goofy4u

goofy4u Mouseketeer

11. goofy4u

goofy4u Mouseketeer

I vote for merging the lists but I am also ok with keeping the lists as is with us still being on list #1 (the bigger list)

12. FLWIDisneyFan

FLWIDisneyFan Mouseketeer

Thank you for asking but we will not be doing FE this trip.

13. cncDisney4

cncDisney4 DIS Veteran

We are currently signed up on List #2 of the FE list. While I am praying we do actually get to go on this cruise, due to some family health issues I will need to remove us from the FE list and the Ornament list. I just don't want to take a spot and then have to back out.

14. disneydiva16

disneydiva16 DIS Veteran

Oh I do hope you get to cruise with us!!! I will remove your name from the lists. I had another family private message me that they needed to drop out from the FE exchange also. Our numbers for the fe are dwindling:sad1:

15. SEVP

SEVP Nova Scotia, Canada

Well I hope that we end up blending the two lists then ...

Though we might get some last minute people signing up. Deadline was Nov 01, right?

16. disneydiva16

disneydiva16 DIS Veteran

Yes, deadline is Nov 1st. If we get anyone joining after that date, they will go on a latecomers list and if anyone from the original list wants to add them they can.

Were you able to join the FB page? I know Michelle made it an open group so that anyone can join.

17. SEVP

SEVP Nova Scotia, Canada

Not as of yesterday. Will try again tonight!

18. SEVP

SEVP Nova Scotia, Canada

When you book a snorkel trip/tour is the gear included?

19. goofy4u

goofy4u Mouseketeer

We’ve booked a couple of snorkel tours in the past and they have always included the gear.

20. LKShep

LKShep I'd rather be crusing

I booked our Palo Brunch and 2 tank scuba dive in St. Maarten. Secured an 11:00 am port arrival time. It is starting to feel like this cruise is coming soon.

21. casilliman

casilliman Mouseketeer