Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

I have a 13 year old daughter who would love to get acquainted with your daughter. She met a girl before our last cruise, they hung out the entire time and they are still friends. We have a FB page for the kids (called the Elves page) or you could PM me and we could connect them another way. My kids (I also have a 15 yo son) are also missing a week and a couple of days of school...

Thank you, Lissame. I clicked on the cruise link last night and got us registered. I tried to join the adult FB page. I'll get my dd connected today. She'll be happy to chat with more teens!

It is definitely fun to do FE with a bigger number of people, I would certainly like to have more than is on my current list of 12...

But please, take pity on us poor souls who have to fly. Baggage is SO expensive, and shipping things to the port is complicated and not much cheaper than having to check an extra bag.

We had a great time doing the FE on our last cruise, but we actually had to purchase an extra suitcase on the ship ($$) and pay to check it to get the FE gifts home (plus the tons of souvenirs we purchased) , and even with doing that we left some of them behind unfortunately. People are amazingly generous with their gifts!

I'm trying to come up with an idea for how to make my current idea smaller and easier to transport.
I totally agree....why not just re-divide the lists in half that way we would only have around 20 per list? Seems like that would work out best

Thank you, disneydiva16, for adding us to the list. That was fast! I also sent requests to join the FB page for both me and for my 13 year old dd. I'm not sure who is in charge of those pages, but the new requests are from me.

We're still trying to decide on excursions. My cousin honeymooned in St. John and I know the beaches are beautiful. My dd wants to shop...

We were able to book Palo, Remy, spa, bibbidi bobbidi boutique, and our shore excursions on August 16th. Availability still looks good on almost everything except family cabanas which were gone before we even logged in at midnight. This was our first cruise to be able to log in at the platinum window.

We were able to book Palo, Remy, spa, bibbidi bobbidi boutique, and our shore excursions on August 16th. Availability still looks good on almost everything except family cabanas which were gone before we even logged in at midnight. This was our first cruise to be able to log in at the platinum window.

Hello:flower3: I know you haven't posted in awhile and was curious if you were doing the FE exchange or the ornament exchange? I know at one time you were on the roster, but I have to double check to see if you were removed because we weren't sure if you were still sailing with us. Let me know when you can:)

Thank you, disneydiva16, for adding us to the list. That was fast! I also sent requests to join the FB page for both me and for my 13 year old dd. I'm not sure who is in charge of those pages, but the new requests are from me.

We're still trying to decide on excursions. My cousin honeymooned in St. John and I know the beaches are beautiful. My dd wants to shop...

You're Welcome!!:goodvibes My dd is also 13. She had chatted on the fb page, but then it died down. I will have to tell her to get back on and start chatting.

Can anyone remember (without me having to scan 87 pages) which # post the picture someone was so kind to do up with Disney Fantasy 2013 logo and design for our trip ? Really would like to use it ...

Thx

I totally agree....why not just re-divide the lists in half that way we would only have around 20 per list? Seems like that would work out best

I agree. If we divide the list in half that would be very manageable and also allow us to provide individual gifts for each person on the stateroom. We did an FE exchange on our last Disney cruise with 12 people and we still had a luggage bag just filled with FE exchange gifts.

We are docked in St Thomas. The cab will drop you at the pier in Red Hook and you can buy your ferry tickets there. Buy round trip tickets so you can skip that step on the return trip.
I hope we get to see you there!

I vote for merging the lists but I am also ok with keeping the lists as is with us still being on list #1 (the bigger list)

Hello:flower3: I know you haven't posted in awhile and was curious if you were doing the FE exchange or the ornament exchange? I know at one time you were on the roster, but I have to double check to see if you were removed because we weren't sure if you were still sailing with us. Let me know when you can:)

Thank you for asking but we will not be doing FE this trip.

We are currently signed up on List #2 of the FE list. While I am praying we do actually get to go on this cruise, due to some family health issues I will need to remove us from the FE list and the Ornament list. I just don't want to take a spot and then have to back out.

We are currently signed up on List #2 of the FE list. While I am praying we do actually get to go on this cruise, due to some family health issues I will need to remove us from the FE list and the Ornament list. I just don't want to take a spot and then have to back out.

Oh I do hope you get to cruise with us!!! I will remove your name from the lists. I had another family private message me that they needed to drop out from the FE exchange also. Our numbers for the fe are dwindling:sad1:

Well I hope that we end up blending the two lists then ...

Though we might get some last minute people signing up. Deadline was Nov 01, right?

Well I hope that we end up blending the two lists then ...

Though we might get some last minute people signing up. Deadline was Nov 01, right?

Yes, deadline is Nov 1st. If we get anyone joining after that date, they will go on a latecomers list and if anyone from the original list wants to add them they can.

Were you able to join the FB page? I know Michelle made it an open group so that anyone can join.

I booked our Palo Brunch and 2 tank scuba dive in St. Maarten. Secured an 11:00 am port arrival time. It is starting to feel like this cruise is coming soon.

Can anyone remember (without me having to scan 87 pages) which # post the picture someone was so kind to do up with Disney Fantasy 2013 logo and design for our trip ? Really would like to use it ...

Hello,
I don't know how to attach a photo on here, but private message me an email and I can send it to you directly. I have it saved on my computer as a jpeg.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter