Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

jmefox said:
HAHA! We didnt wear ours to dinner! or in most photos (i am kinda ocd about
that) but we loved being able to spot people right away ask about which fish extender was theirs etc. so any color preferences?

I am a fan of lime green, red or yellow. All colors boys can wear too. Lime green for dis and the other colors obviously for dcl

on our last cruise we had bracelets made so it was easy to recognize another DIS member on board here is a link to the proof
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32999223&postcount=1579
It had our sail date and the name of the cruise along with the DCL logo

you can also just barely see one in the picture I posted on FB.

If people are interested I could take this on and place an order for the group

Boy you guys have been busy.....where have I been?:confused3 I need more sleep. Or more coffee. I'm losing my mind between end of school year stuff (all my tutoring students are "failing....help me!") and just nutso kids schedules (ymca gymnastics states, regionals and nationals in the next 8 weeks).

anyhoo -- I digress--- I'd be in for bracelets. Don't care about the color. All Michelle's suggestions are great and I'm in favor of a unisex color!

I took this pic of Alana the other day. When you see a 7 year old with this hair you'll know its us. Haha
ry%3D400

Hoping the pic appears never done this before

With the hair flowing and the bubbles she lookes like Ariel !!
I can imagine her in the braiding chair by Mickey's pool :)

HAHA! We didnt wear ours to dinner! or in most photos (i am kinda ocd about
that) but we loved being able to spot people right away ask about which fish extender was theirs etc. so any color preferences?

It sort of reminds me of my pedometer so I would probably wear it to dinner. Lol. I forget the thing is on my wrist most of the time. :)

on our last cruise we had bracelets made so it was easy to recognize another DIS member on board here is a link to the proof
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=32999223&postcount=1579
It had our sail date and the name of the cruise along with the DCL logo

you can also just barely see one in the picture I posted on FB.

If people are interested I could take this on and place an order for the group

Great idea! We would like 4 (2 adults and 2 kids). Any unisex color is fine so feel free to select one. This will be a great momentous from the trip!

Great idea! We would like 4 (2 adults and 2 kids). Any unisex color is fine so feel free to select one. This will be a great momentous from the trip!

I like them too--is it a rubber bracelet? I might be able to get my family to wear them.

Updated webpage....added ur pic LiAnne.....if anyone has a family pic they want added to the webpage so they can easily be recognized , then send me a PM...thanks

Updated webpage....added ur pic LiAnne.....if anyone has a family pic they want added to the webpage so they can easily be recognized , then send me a PM...thanks

Awesome. Thanks for the update. :)

When we get closer to the sail date, I will give you an updated picture to make it easier to recognize us. Well not really us, me since I will be the only one looking different. But I am gonna wait until we are closer since I have no idea where I will be by the time we cruise. Right now I am down well over sixty pounds since that picture and I am rocking a pixie hair cut so looking a little different.

I saw several say around 20 and that number would work better for us too for the fish extenders. Thank you for organizing all this fun!!!

lianne_0325 said:
Awesome. Thanks for the update. :)

When we get closer to the sail date, I will give you an updated picture to make it easier to recognize us. Well not really us, me since I will be the only one looking different. But I am gonna wait until we are closer since I have no idea where I will be by the time we cruise. Right now I am down well over sixty pounds since that picture and I am rocking a pixie hair cut so looking a little different.

Awesome!!! Way to go!!! I am hoping to be down about 10 from that picture!!! Started working out today. Should have done this instead of gaining 10 over the winter. Arrgghh.

Ok so people are chatting about the size of the FE... I made a survey... please if you want to have a vote...go to this link and type ur Dis name in the space allocated and vote by Friday April 19. If u voted via facebook..DON"T VOTE AGAIN and visa versa. Thank you all!! We will go with the majority! Thanks
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WDi0TJBuJUHyIXHvWBGR9GWaQDeU85ugJDyXg1S_5jo/viewform

I don't know who Sunne23 is but it you answered that, tell me otherwise this vote won't count...thanks:)

Well I decided to relax rather than killing myself to recover from surgery and graduate in December. So I am gonna graduate spring rather than fall to make life more manageable.

I figured taking one class this summer sounded a lot better than three. The idea of being in training for my new position and then having to go to school four nights a week all summer was too much. It isn't like my job is constituent on getting the degree so I felt like there wasn't a rush on getting through the program other than that internal one I gave myself because of the cruise.

So for this sailing we will no longer be celebrating my graduation. But we can say we will be celebrating one year post op since that date will occur during our trip. :-) Or just a much needed family vacation (because who doesn't need those right?!?). Anyways just wanted to update everyone to my plans.

Well I decided to relax rather than killing myself to recover from surgery and graduate in December. So I am gonna graduate spring rather than fall to make life more manageable.

I figured taking one class this summer sounded a lot better than three. The idea of being in training for my new position and then having to go to school four nights a week all summer was too much. It isn't like my job is constituent on getting the degree so I felt like there wasn't a rush on getting through the program other than that internal one I gave myself because of the cruise.

So for this sailing we will no longer be celebrating my graduation. But we can say we will be celebrating one year post op since that date will occur during our trip. :-) Or just a much needed family vacation (because who doesn't need those right?!?). Anyways just wanted to update everyone to my plans.

That sounds like a much more manageable schedule, LiAnne!

Btw, so happy to hear how well you are recovering from the surgery!!! Woohoo !!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yay to taking it easy over the summer. And it is wonderful that you are recovering so nicely:hug:

So what is everyone doing? All this talk on shore excursions really makes me want to look at them.

I have my AquaDuck cup and Disney Dooney purse in this training session at work. So ready for this cruise. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter