Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean 2/21/15

I'm thinking about the paella, Bobbi, but I asked if anybody on the Dis had done it and nobody responded. If it's at Barrachina I'm in without question, but I don't know where they're doing it.

Well, if I do not get an answer via e-mail regarding walking, I will call and i will ask where it is as well.

I just looked up "Barrachina" and I agree, if it is there, it could be a great experience!

Last edited:
Candy Exchange

Cruisecrzy
Wdwjan
Tgropp
Bobbiwoz
Shuhei Tokyo
MouseketeersIL

I will be sending the list of participating staterooms to participants via a "conversation" here. I probably will not have my own stateroom number before Wednesday. That seems to be their schedule, but at any rate, as soon as I learn mine, I will send it out as well.

Looking forward to this cruise!

For those in FE Group 8. I have all the info in a spreadsheet (or I can load it to google doc if preferred). It is organized by deck/stateroom. If anyone needs a copy I am happy to share.

Also I notice there is some info missing AlexisPAMom and Burgess Family I did not see a stateroom number. That will make delivery hard :)

Edited to add I went back I think I found the stateroom for AlexisPAMom..is 7590 correct? Is the Baby a girl or or boy....we took my son when he was 6 months best decision ever :) We want to buy the right thing for the baby.

HI I am so super excited about this cruise after almost 4 feet of snow in CT I and my family are done!. We are in group 8 is there a way i can get the spread sheet... Thanks soo much for doing this.- Alexis

Hi All,

I am so jealous of you guys leaving on a cruise shortly - have a wonderful time!

I wondered if someone would be able to do me a favor? I will be cruising in the summer time, but in the meantime I was trying to get a look at the current wine list (not the package option, but the a la carte wine list from the dining rooms). I am trying to find out what wines are currently offered and the price per bottle. Would someone be able to take photos of the wine list for me? Pretty please?? If you can, PM me and I will send you my email address to email the photos to.

Thanks

Kay

Hi All,

I am so jealous of you guys leaving on a cruise shortly - have a wonderful time!

I wondered if someone would be able to do me a favor? I will be cruising in the summer time, but in the meantime I was trying to get a look at the current wine list (not the package option, but the a la carte wine list from the dining rooms). I am trying to find out what wines are currently offered and the price per bottle. Would someone be able to take photos of the wine list for me? Pretty please?? If you can, PM me and I will send you my email address to email the photos to.

Thanks

Kay

Let me see what the pictures look like before I promise anything! I will try! If it works I could send to you in a conversation.

Did anyone else notice that three of the four new family cabanas at Castaway Cay popped in Port Adventures? I check the site a few times a day and they appear to have shown up overnight as Sold Out unless some lucky individuals were able to nab one of them before me.

Did anyone else notice that three of the four new family cabanas at Castaway Cay popped in Port Adventures? I check the site a few times a day and they appear to have shown up overnight as Sold Out unless some lucky individuals were able to nab one of them before me.

13, 16 and 21 aren't showing up at all...

Let me see what the pictures look like before I promise anything! I will try! If it works I could send to you in a conversation.

Thanks bobbiwoz. As long as I can read the wine and price, I am good - its just for my own personal research.

Appreciate it!

-Kay

HI I am so super excited about this cruise after almost 4 feet of snow in CT I and my family are done!. We are in group 8 is there a way i can get the spread sheet... Thanks soo much for doing this.- Alexis
See if you can start a conversation with me...it won't let me send it to you. Ughhh

Bobbi...is that through Disney?

Yes it is. I was somewhat concerned because I walk with a walker, and it is a walk from the ship, but I looked at alternatives and some non Disney involve a walking tour of restaurants.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Last day for sign Ups!

Candy Exchange

Cruisecrzy
Wdwjan
Tgropp
Bobbiwoz
Shuhei Tokyo
MouseketeersIL
ThatguyIknow

I will be sending the list of participating staterooms to participants via a "conversation" here. I probably will not have my own stateroom number before Wednesday. That seems to be their schedule, but at any rate, as soon as I learn mine, I will send it out as well.

Looking forward to this cruise!

We want to do Fish extenders. We are in Room 8608. Natalie is 6 and Leigh is 4. Also, put us down to do the candy exchange.

Sooooo, who's sailing with us?! It's me (Kristie--35), DH (Sam--38 ), DD (Kaitlin--14) DD's friend (Lily--15) from PA. We're in 7580 tentatively...not sure if we'll move because of Vacation Club points. We have some friends joining us too. Let me know if you want to join an FE group and I'll add you to the list. Just got off Fantasy this morning  Kristie
Are we on the FE list? I signed up a couple of months ago, but wasn't sure if you got it. I have extenders for 2 girls - Natalie is 6 and Leigh is 4. Let me know!

We want to do Fish extenders. We are in Room 8608. Natalie is 6 and Leigh is 4. Also, put us down to do the candy exchange.

Candy Exchange
Complete List

Cruisecrzy
Wdwjan
Tgropp
Bobbiwoz
Shuhei Tokyo
thatguyIknow
MouseketeersIL
asapp

There are 2 of us without cabins. I will send the list of cabins that we have to you via a conversation... Look for it and please reply that you have gotten it. As soon as I learn of the other cabins, I will send them the same way!

Hi! We would love to join the candy exchange too!! Since I'm not qualified to send PMs yet, our room is 9174. Is there any other info you need?
I cannot send you any information in a conversation. Please post some more so you can get the information!

I cannot send you any information in a conversation. Please post some more so you can get the information!

Candy Exchange
Complete List

Cruisecrzy
Wdwjan
Tgropp
Bobbiwoz
Shuhei Tokyo
thatguyIknow
MouseketeersIL
asapp

There are 2 of us without cabins. I will send the list of cabins that we have to you via a conversation... Look for it and please reply that you have gotten it. As soon as I learn of the other cabins, I will send them the same way!

I do not know how to get the information to Shuhei Tokyo or asapp unless they get their post count up.
Bobbi

I do not know how to get the information to Shuhei Tokyo or asapp unless they get their post count up.
Bobbi

Hey Bobbi!

I'm in touch with Shuhei somewhere else and I let him know to come check in here :)

Kristie

Are we on the FE list? I signed up a couple of months ago, but wasn't sure if you got it. I have extenders for 2 girls - Natalie is 6 and Leigh is 4. Let me know!

I emailed you back this morning. You're on the list and can find your group's info on Page 4. There are 15 families in Group 8. 13 more days!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter