• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy ~ December 22, 2012 ~ 7 Night Western Caribbean

Fantasy La primera Navidad (Fantasy’s First Christmas)
Room Tour (last sea day – December 27 – time TBD)
McPackers: cat. 4a w/o Murphy bed (sleeps 4)
JoeSchmieg: OV with portal (not the large "seat window", just a normal portal).

White Elephant Ornament Swap (TBD first Dis meet)
McPackers
EGHopeful

Count us in on the room tour. It is a cat. 7a, verandah with obstructed view(slight obstruction if I did my research right:laughing:)

Can some explain the white elephant event with more detail please?

Count us in on the room tour. It is a cat. 7a, verandah with obstructed view(slight obstruction if I did my research right:laughing:)

Can some explain the white elephant event with more detail please?

White Elephant Christmas Ornament Swap: Each participant supplies one wrapped Christmas ornament to our to the first (TBD) Cruise Meet. The ornaments should not cost more than $20 and reflect where you are from, something about yourself, or Disney. In a random, predetermine order we will take turns choosing ornament. The first person opens a wrapped ornament and the turn ends. The second person then chooses whether to open a wrapped ornament or "steal" a previously opened ornament. If a person has his ornament stolen, he also has the option of choosing a wrapped ornament or stealing an unwrapped one. When a wrapped ornament is opened, the turn ends. When all gifts have been unwrapped, the swap ends.

White Elephant Christmas Ornament Swap: Each participant supplies one wrapped Christmas ornament to our to the first (TBD) Cruise Meet. The ornaments should not cost more than $20 and reflect where you are from, something about yourself, or Disney. In a random, predetermine order we will take turns choosing ornament. The first person opens a wrapped ornament and the turn ends. The second person then chooses whether to open a wrapped ornament or "steal" a previously opened ornament. If a person has his ornament stolen, he also has the option of choosing a wrapped ornament or stealing an unwrapped one. When a wrapped ornament is opened, the turn ends. When all gifts have been unwrapped, the swap ends.

Sounds fun, consider us in.

Hello Hello!

Some of you we already know - we were on the TOAL thru PC in 8/08, and this is our 3rd Xmas Cruise. We love Xmas cruises. And Disney cruises - we are so close to Platinum, but I think they said its after 10, and this will be 9.

We are: Me - Kathleen 50!!! DH - Mark 50!!! DS - Will 16 DD - Claire 13

Mark and I would love to participate in FE, ornament exchange, room tour. Also, I have never gone to tea w/the ladies at Palo. Or, the guys too. Or, a Palo table for brunch...or wine tasting. Let me know if anyone is interested. Being gold I think, we can book 105 days out?

I would say "my kids will love to meet your kids" but my kids get SO MAD at me when I try to plan their lives. I have NO IDEA WHY!!

I am especially anxious to meet other people who may just want to hang out. My DH loves to go to Deck 10 with his bucket of beer and snooze all day. I the official ship roamer and late night person in the family.

If anyone has any specific weird questions bcs this is yr first cruise, I would be glad to help. Just bring 1/2 of what you think you need!!!

I know I'm VERY excited to have another experienced cruiser on board! :goodvibes I was wondering if I'd have to go to Palo alone. If you don't mind, I would consider joining you for either Tea or brunch. I'm sure my daughter would LOVE hanging out at the kids club if I have a chance to go to Palo! :rolleyes1

Once again... Welcome aboard!!

You won't have to go alone! I still want to go to tea, and my DH doesn't necc want to. I bet other people on this meet will want to join up for activities!

:cool1: These boards are finally getting busy!!!

I guess the whole subsribing to the thread thing doesn't work though because I am not getting email journals alerting me to the posts. Guess I'll just have another reason to stay stalking the DisBoards. :rotfl2:

We are in for the room tour.. not sure how it works or what you need from us, but we are in a 8C large porthole with seat.

I've never done White Elephant, but always wanted to. It sounds super fun. We are in for all of it.

Also, I would love to join someone/a group of someones for Tea or Brunch at Palo. I have been agonizing over this because I want the experience of the good food, but don't necessarily want to eat alone and I'm a single parent. If this can be done as a large group, please count me in.

I can't beleive how excited I am now with 287 days to go. I will probably be bursting by October when I can finally get my excursions! Is it too much to hope that a jump in my metabolism due to the excitement will shred some unwanted pounds? :yay:

@Jess..
The portal with the seat is VERY cool, and actually comfortable, albeit I am only 5'2". I relaxed there several times just watching the day go by. You are going to love it.

DW and I are open for a tea or brunch. We have never done either. At the moment we are trying to figure out which one to try in July. Maybe the answer is both! We are attracted to the idea because then DS doesn't eat alone for dinner if we were to go to Palo at that time, I doubt that DS shares this worry however!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter