• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Cruise November 8th - 15th 2014 ... here we come!

Well even with the dissapointment if the ship is not decorated for the holidays this early out, at least its still early as far as weather ,having a better chance of it being warm and being able to swim at parks pre and post cruise, as well as castaway cay, Id be very happy with that! Just hope the parks at the very least have the decorations! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!:thumbsup2

Omg I just noticed our countdown woooohoooo 10 months and a little more! doesnt seem so far off now! yippeeee
:cheer2:

Well even with the dissapointment if the ship is not decorated for the holidays this early out, at least its still early as far as weather ,having a better chance of it being warm and being able to swim at parks pre and post cruise, as well as castaway cay, Id be very happy with that! Just hope the parks at the very least have the decorations! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!:thumbsup2

I agree! Our first two cruises were the end of November/beginning of December and while the decorations were beautiful, our weather was not. It was cold/windy/rainy on both of those trips (we had one beautiful weather day in GC), so hoping this one will have warmer weather so we can enjoy the Western Ports this time!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Holidays are now all over:sad2: but the cruise is getting all the more closer:banana:, On the facebook page we are talkin about a girls night out so if anyone is interested and isnt on facebook just let me know and I will keep you informed on time and place once its confirmed with everyone. Looks as though it could be on the monday night 1015pm , it should be alot of fun and the chance to better get to know one another, Im sure there will be a dismeet on boarding day at some point but usually you dont spend very long there and not everyone shows up at the same time. Got some of my plans figured out , will stay at port orleans riverside pre cruise then yacht club post cruise, hopeing for a room discount for the yc! next be watching for when flights open up to book them asap!:thumbsup2

Holidays are now all over:sad2: but the cruise is getting all the more closer:banana:, On the facebook page we are talkin about a girls night out so if anyone is interested and isnt on facebook just let me know and I will keep you informed on time and place once its confirmed with everyone. Looks as though it could be on the monday night 1015pm , it should be alot of fun and the chance to better get to know one another, Im sure there will be a dismeet on boarding day at some point but usually you dont spend very long there and not everyone shows up at the same time. Got some of my plans figured out , will stay at port orleans riverside pre cruise then yacht club post cruise, hopeing for a room discount for the yc! next be watching for when flights open up to book them asap!:thumbsup2

Good morning ! We are doing the opposite. We are staying at the Beach Club pre cruise and PO Riverside after. Hoping for discounts on both. And we are also waiting on airfare to open up, although we are not sure if we are gonna fly out of Canada or Syracuse

Airfare is one scary topic! I saw the Delta stuff the other week when they messed up and were selling things really cheap and tried to take advantage but didn't go one step further and call - should have as I think I would have gotten a great deal since it appears they honored what they had. I am just going to hang out and wait for Southwest so I have a while to go.

I just think we are going to go 10/30 and do KSC on 10/31 before our 11/01 leg of this trip. We fly 02/25 for a week at WL so that will just have to tide me over.

DISboards Profile: 4 the Love of Disney
Stateroom: 12008
Guests: DH (Zaid), DW (Rachelle), DS (Austin - 12), DD (Rebecca - 9), DS (Nicholas - turns 7 on cruise)

DISboards Profile: sparklechicks
Stateroom:
Guests: DW (Stacey), DH (James), DS (Max – 13), DD (Madeline – 12), DD (Mia – 9)

DISboards Profile: pepr1800
Stateroom:
Guests:

DISboards Profile: Lahmanfam05
Stateroom:
Guests: DW (32), DH (34), DD (?), DD (5), DS (15 months at time of cruise)

DISboards Profile: Disney Sweetie
Stateroom: 8576
Guests: DW (Pam), DH (Mike), DD (Katrina)

DISboards Profile: BentleysMom2011
Stateroom: 8578
Guests: DW (Leissa), DH (Charlie), DS (Bentley - 2), Baby Burch (6 months)

DISboards Profile: MickeyAB
Stateroom:
Guests: DH, DW, DS (13), DD (12)

DISboards Profile: RHMBLindsay
Stateroom:
Guests: DH (Rod), DW (Heather), DD (Madison - 11), DS (Bryden – 9)

DISboards Profile: Lorelei528
Stateroom: 8178
Guests: DW (Lori), DH (Eoghan)

DISboards Profile: boundfordisney
Stateroom: 6188
Guests: DW (Leslie), DH (Terry), DS (Logun – 10)

DISboards Profile: boundfordisney (group 2)
Stateroom: 6656
Guests: DH (Alan), DW (Mary), DD (London – 3), DS (Daxton – 2)

DISboards Profile: boundfordisney (group 3)
Stateroom: 6684
Guests: DL (Kathleen), DL (Nicole)

DISboards Profile: utself
Stateroom: 9508
Guests: DW, DH, DD (5), DS (3)

DISboards Profile: kandy62
Stateroom:
Guests: DW (TaReesa), DH (Ray), DD (Brianne 14)

DISboards Profile: kandy62 (group 2)
Stateroom:
Guests: DH (Victor), DW (Madonna), DD (Carmen - 5), DS (Amare’ – 3)

Hiya Gang!! This cruise is starting to feel more real now that we are in the same year! Please take a moment to look at the list above and advise if there are any changes, corrections, omissions, etc. Still missing some stateroom numbers - although it is still early

See you soon!!

Airfare is one scary topic! I saw the Delta stuff the other week when they messed up and were selling things really cheap and tried to take advantage but didn't go one step further and call - should have as I think I would have gotten a great deal since it appears they honored what they had. I am just going to hang out and wait for Southwest so I have a while to go. I just think we are going to go 10/30 and do KSC on 10/31 before our 11/01 leg of this trip. We fly 02/25 for a week at WL so that will just have to tide me over.

When does SW release their dates and rates?

yes this cruise is feeling closer since we are in 2014!Did some research of the excursions last night, gave us some idea of what we want to book when the time comes. This is a 4th disney cruise for me my dh and took my grandson logun on the magic but for the rest of the group this will be a first time cruise! Its a little overwelming for them so theyve left it all up to me from flights to pre stay to everything along with the cruise, but its disney so its all good I dont have to worry!:dance3:

Hi All-

My name is Stacy (36) and I am booked along with my significant other Dustin (37) and my daughter Peyton (5). We are super excited to have this adventure and I'm a crazy planner so I'm looking to soak up as much info as possible! Never been on the forums, boards, etc. so not familiar with the lingo but hope to catch up. :)

Hey everyone! I will be on this sailing of the Fantasy as well. I'm Darolyn (31) and will be traveling with my sister Ashley (will be 29) and my mother Terryn (will be 29... again!! lol) This will be our 3rd cruise! Did a 4 night on the dream in September and we are returning to the Dream on 2/2 for our 2nd cruise! :) Would love to participate in the FE exchange!! :)

Hey everyone! I will be on this sailing of the Fantasy as well. I'm Darolyn (31) and will be traveling with my sister Ashley (will be 29) and my mother Terryn (will be 29... again!! lol) This will be our 3rd cruise! Did a 4 night on the dream in September and we are returning to the Dream on 2/2 for our 2nd cruise! :) Would love to participate in the FE exchange!! :)
:welcome: Darolyn, Ashley and Terryn!

Hi All-

My name is Stacy (36) and I am booked along with my significant other Dustin (37) and my daughter Peyton (5). We are super excited to have this adventure and I'm a crazy planner so I'm looking to soak up as much info as possible! Never been on the forums, boards, etc. so not familiar with the lingo but hope to catch up. :)

:welcome: Stacy and Darolyn! So happy to have you joining in with us - we are going to have a grand time. Nothing wrong with being 29 - either the first or second time around :)!!

Hello Happy Cruisers!
The excitement is building even if we have 287 days, & 14 hours before our Fantasy cruise! I recorded the shows from Destination America about the ships... there are two shows now! I watch them over and over!
My step daughter is now considering booking a cruise for her graduation- from- college- gift-to-herself! I'm so glad she asked me to help her make decisions. It's fun to get her excited too!
Meanwhile, any sane person would think it's crazy to be happy about making a payment but Disney makes me the best kind of crazy! I'm happy about making a payment toward the cruise! It makes it more real. "We're REALLY doing this and it's getting closer!!"
Just wanted to share with people who 'get it.'
Have a great day everyone. Stay warm and daydream about Castaway Cay!:beach:
~Jackie

P.S. DH just asked me to send his passport info to work for something he needs there. Discovered he needs to renew immediately!!!
Please check all your documents a.s.a.p. No telling how long renewal will take. Can't imagine how disappointing it would be to be turned away at the dock because of an oversight!!!
~Jackie

Meanwhile, any sane person would think it's crazy to be happy about making a payment but Disney makes me the best kind of crazy! I'm happy about making a payment toward the cruise! It makes it more real. "We're REALLY doing this and it's getting closer!!"
Just wanted to share with people who 'get it.'
Have a great day everyone. Stay warm and daydream about Castaway Cay!:beach:
~Jackie

Thanks so much. I wanted to quote out this part of your comment to share that I am purchasing a $50 Disney Gift Card from Target every pay check, by the time we cruise, I'll have over $1000 in gift card ready for excursions, drinks, Palo, Cove Café Coffee, etc. It's much more fun to count down based on the remaining cards I will purchase, if I remember correctly, I'll end up with 21 more cards.

Here in Wisconsin, we're getting real tired of hearing about "Polar Vortex". This morning the temps were -4 and a wind chill around -20. We're supposed to warm up this weekend (mid 20's), and then Monday / Tuesday the temps are supposed to be highs of 0, and lows of around -20. Who knows what the wind chills will be.

I want some Castaway Cay right now! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter