Disney Fantasy Cruise February 20, 2016

hey CYR, Jxhide, and wxchick,
I have some extra fe gifts as well. Do you have room to add one more cabin to your extras? I am regs from Ariel group- Regan Trevor Lincoln (6) and Carly (4).

Darn it, I wish! I packed all mine up and finished tagging the extras. Thank you, though! :)

I am so excited about this cruise! Let's introduce ourselves and with a Cast of characters names and ages (if Kids) at time of sailing! I am Tracy the DM of our family. I am cruising with my DH Buddy, my two DD's Kaylee (12) and Emily (10). We are also taking my parents in a connecting cabin and they are Kenneth and Carolyn. We are interested in organizing a fish extender and a group meet and greet if others are interested!

Hi. I'm David. My wife Leigh and I are on this cruise. We're celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and my 14th birthday. I was born Feb 29 so this year I get a birthday and yes it is only my 14th birthday. Sadly our daughters are busy in college so they won't be with us. But I'm sure we'll find a way to have fun without them.

I will keep track of the info for those of you that want to do fish extenders and will figure out the way to get the information to you.

Thanks for all your work. My wife Leigh and I just learned about the FEs. We would love to participate! We're not cruising with our girls this time (5th cruise) but we are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and my 14th birthday. That's not a typo. I was born Feb 29 and I like to count my birthdays and not every year.

hey CYR, Jxhide, and wxchick,
I have some extra fe gifts as well. Do you have room to add one more cabin to your extras? I am regs from Ariel group- Regan Trevor Lincoln (6) and Carly (4).

Sorry! I don't think I have enough to add more at this point.

Hey Everyone! I can't believe the cruise is only 3 days away. Even though this is only our 5th cruise, I'm just as excited as I was on our first cruise.
My DW and I just learned about FE. And I just discovered this board last night. I'm hoping it's not to late to join a group. If anyone has any advice for new FE participants, the advice will be greatly appreciated. In case the information is needed, my DW is Leigh. Our stateroom is 8656.

Woo hoo! Time to cruise.:)

Hey Everyone! I can't believe the cruise is only 3 days away. Even though this is only our 5th cruise, I'm just as excited as I was on our first cruise.
My DW and I just learned about FE. And I just discovered this board last night. I'm hoping it's not to late to join a group. If anyone has any advice for new FE participants, the advice will be greatly appreciated. In case the information is needed, my DW is Leigh. Our stateroom is 8656.

Woo hoo! Time to cruise.:)

Hi David,
I'm no FE expert, but I believe all the FE groups are full at this point. (Adam feel free to chime in!) However, although I'm not an FE expert, I do love to sew! :) I made a few extra things last night so I will add you to my list. :) I have you down as David and Leigh in room 8656.
My info is:
Family: Cyr
Cabin: 2038
Adults: Diane, James
Kids: Kada (10), Alex (8)

Can't wait!!

Hi. I'm David. My wife Leigh and I are on this cruise. We're celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary and my 14th birthday. I was born Feb 29 so this year I get a birthday and yes it is only my 14th birthday. Sadly our daughters are busy in college so they won't be with us. But I'm sure we'll find a way to have fun without them.

Come to the meetup! See image on Page 36 for details.

Hi David,
I'm no FE expert, but I believe all the FE groups are full at this point. (Adam feel free to chime in!) However, although I'm not an FE expert, I do love to sew! :) I made a few extra things last night so I will add you to my list. :) I have you down as David and Leigh in room 8656.
My info is:
Family: Cyr
Cabin: 2038
Adults: Diane, James
Kids: Kada (10), Alex (8)

Can't wait!!

Yeah, it's a little late to add people to the group since some people have already left. But if anyone has extras to share, Room 8656!

Thanks! I do understand the need to close the groups. It would be crazy trying to manage all of this up until the last minute. (3 days before the cruise is last minute in my book.) Even though we're not in any group, do you think others would mind if we randomly added to other's FE? We of course have no expectations, and may not even hang an FE outside our cabin.

Next cruise we'll be better prepared. And now that I know about he DISboard, I can keep an eye on things better.

Thanks! I do understand the need to close the groups. It would be crazy trying to manage all of this up until the last minute. (3 days before the cruise is last minute in my book.) Even though we're not in any group, do you think others would mind if we randomly added to other's FE? We of course have no expectations, and may not even hang an FE outside our cabin.

Next cruise we'll be better prepared. And now that I know about he DISboard, I can keep an eye on things better.

Nobody would mind at all! Like I said, come to the meetup and hang out for a while before muster.

FISH EXTENDER DEADLINE NOTE:

After discussing this with a few others, Jan. 22 will be the last day to sign up for Fish Extender groups. After that, we will create a Pixie Dust list for anyone who comes in after. The Pixie Dust list is a "get what you get" kind of list. Share with people you want to share with, but you might not receive as much as the regular Fish Extender groups.

Adam, I can't thank you enough for the Pixie Dust group. I understand the challenges of managing this and sincerely appreciate all your work. I am looking forward to participating. I like that idea of adding goodies to other FE.

My wife is dressing as Rey and I am dressing as Obi Wan. Even though we're "adults" we're still kids in our hearts. This will be fun.
I'm going to dress up as a version of the Emperor or Darth Vader...It is a halloween costume that is being repurpased. My kids are going as Chewy, and Leia, and my wife is just going to go with a SW t-shirt...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter