Disney Fantasy August 13, 2016 Eastern

Shelebeen

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,
Just moved our onboard placeholder from Jan to this cruise.. it is still forever away from now, but looking forward to it... It will be our 8th disney cruise, but first in the aft - hoping that will be a new and interesting change for us!

Carole
(Also travelling - Jim, Sarah (who will be 16) and Phillip (who will be 13)

Hi there. We'll be on this cruise too. It's our 2nd cruise, 1st on The Fantasy. Avidly looking through the port adventures to see what suits us (me, DH and DS 6)

Hey! There are about 20 of us going on this cruise (all family). We range in age from the 60's down to 6 yrs! We are all excited! Are either of you involved in a FE?

No, never done one and a bit nervous about it. With a weight limit from the UK I'm a bit concerned about it. Have you been in one before?

hello everyone.
We are the Dillman family from Pittsburgh. Me and Dh (37) DS(15) DS(11) DS(7) these will be are ages at time of sailing. We are super excited and cant wait for this cruise. It will be our 6th. So sad no 2015 trip is planned but there is still time. We would love to participate in the fe? they are always fun. This will be our second time on the fantasy. We like the dream and fantasy better than the magic never been on wonder. THat is our personal opinion. We usually cruise in Sept but DS doesn't want to miss highschool so we booked a late summer cruise. Hoping crowds in florida will be low so we can stop by the parks before coming home.

Hello Dillman Family! I have a DD that will be 7 at time of sailing. As for the FE...I would love to do one to, but I def don't want to organize it as I have never done one before. Hopefully more ppl will join our group!

Hi all
We just recently booked this cruise, it will be our 3rd Disney cruise. We wanted to get one last cruise in before our son turns 18 because the Vibe is his absolute favorite thing about the cruise (along with the food.) We are LeeRoy and Melissa, kids are Logan (17) and Grace (16) (ages at cruise time).

Hi there. Glad to meet you. This will be our 2nd cruise. I'm Debbie, and my husband is Dave and our sonSebastian will be nearly 7 on the cruise. It's our 2nd cruise with Disney and can't wait.

Hello All, I just booked my 8th cruise through DVC. As always I am so excited. It will be four of us traveling: me, my DH, DD (who will be 18 and unable to go to the Vibe) and DS (16).

We are booked on this cruise. This will be our 8th disney cruise. We are DH, myself, 2 DD ( ages 16 and 12 at time of cruise). Looking forward to a relaxing Caribbean vacation.

We are booked on this cruise. This will be our 8th disney cruise. We are DH, myself, 2 DD ( ages 16 and 12 at time of cruise). Looking forward to a relaxing Caribbean vacation.
Welcome! My daughter will also be 16 at the time of the cruise, we will have to introduce them.

Hi! We are from Las Vegas and can't wait to cruise with all of you! Traveling will be myself, DH, DD age 12 and DD age 9. My girls don't know about the trip yet - it will be fun to surprise them even though this will be our 3rd DCL cruise. Looking forward to meeting all of you.:)

HI Everyone.. How are you all? just booked our 2nd Disney Cruise. Super duper excited. can't wait...... DD( JIM ) ME ( CLARICE ) DS ( MATTHEW ) DD ( VIENNA ). We are very interested for FE. My kids looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter