• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy August 13, 2016 Eastern

Hi everyone,
Below is the final FE info. There will be 4 rooms involved. If people want to join later we can discuss if we'll have enough time to craft for the late comers. Thanks and time to start crafting!

PattiBfromNJ
Patti and daughter Teaghan(17)
Stateroom #2056
Celebrating - Patti’s birthday
KDanae
Kristen, Matthew and daughter Kaedence(9)
Stateroom #8008
Mibri
Michelle & Brian
Ethan (11)
Alex (8)
Stateroom #8680

Shari & Eric
Eli (9)
Abby (9)
Stateroom #8678

Belated thanks, Kristen, for organizing this! I was so busy with my daughter's birthday that I hadn't checked this site for a week. Definitely time to start crafting!

Hi all,

This will be our first Disney cruise, and since I'm traveling solo with my three kids, I'm hoping they will make some connections -- two daughters, ages 12 and 10 and one son, age 7.

Happy to connect them with kids of similar ages!
I have a 7 year old son also and his cousin who is turning 7 will also be on board!

Hello friends! I'm just joining this group a bit late in the game. This will be my family of fours 5th Disney cruise. My husband and I will have our two daughter ages 11 and 9 with us. Does anyone else have girls around the same age?

Thanks,
Adrienne

Can't believe we're down to the 30 day mark! My daughter Teaghan and I are so excited. Today we went shopping for fabric to make our fish extender pockets and FE gifts. Altho Teaghan just turned 17, she is a very young 17 and would enjoy meeting kids of all ages.

Hello friends! I'm just joining this group a bit late in the game. This will be my family of fours 5th Disney cruise. My husband and I will have our two daughter ages 11 and 9 with us. Does anyone else have girls around the same age?

Thanks,
Adrienne
My granddaughter is 11. She asked me if there will be girls her age and if she will make friends. Hopefully they will meet!

Hello Disney Friends! We will be on this cruise with our 2 kids celebrating our 20 year Anniversary!!! We are so excited! Can we still join the FE gift exchange? I wasn't sure how this worked. It will be our 3 cruise but our first time doing the FE. Do they gifts have to be crafted or can we give little "gifts". Please let me know....we would love to participate.
Myself, my hubby and our 2 kids: Emma (15) and Aidan (13). Thanks, so much! :) Heidi

We would love to participate in the FE exchange too! Please let me know. We are a party of 5 (my mom, my sister, me, and my two kids 11 &13).

Thanks,
Adrienne
I have an 11 year old girl!

Hi Everyone - we are going on our fist Disney cruise - are new to the Fish Extenders and just booked our cruise two weeks ago! If anyone late wants to do it too = please let me know! We are a party of 3! 2 adults and an 8 year old boy!

After all the waiting, cruise week is finally here! FE pockets and gifts are packed and ready, along with pirate night finery. Everything else gets packed on Wednesday, then we start the drive from NJ early Thursday morning. We're hoping to get to the Canaveral area in time Friday to visit the Space Center. Hope to meet many of you on board - we're easy to spot. I'm a single mom, tall and blond; my daughter is petite and Asian (adopted in China). See you soon!

After all the waiting, cruise week is finally here! FE pockets and gifts are packed and ready, along with pirate night finery. Everything else gets packed on Wednesday, then we start the drive from NJ early Thursday morning. We're hoping to get to the Canaveral area in time Friday to visit the Space Center. Hope to meet many of you on board - we're easy to spot. I'm a single mom, tall and blond; my daughter is petite and Asian (adopted in China). See you soon!
Have a safe drive!

What a great time we had on this cruise! We were so lucky with the weather, especially looking at this weekend's forecast for Florida. Thank you to our FE group for the surprises! I do want to ask if anyone else had a bad experience with credit card number theft while on Tortola? On our way driving home to NJ several days later, my credit card was refused, and I spent quite some time on the phone with the Chase Visa people. Seems my card had been used for a mail order purchase from England. Fortunately the user did not have to correct expiration date and the charge was refused and flagged. We were able to get my card reactivated for the rest of the drive home but then I was issued a new card. The only time I used my card was in Tortola at the Dolphin Adventure. I'm also letting the Disney folks know about this, as the dolphin swim is one of their Port Adventures. But the trip was still AMAZING!

What a great time we had on this cruise! We were so lucky with the weather, especially looking at this weekend's forecast for Florida. Thank you to our FE group for the surprises! I do want to ask if anyone else had a bad experience with credit card number theft while on Tortola? On our way driving home to NJ several days later, my credit card was refused, and I spent quite some time on the phone with the Chase Visa people. Seems my card had been used for a mail order purchase from England. Fortunately the user did not have to correct expiration date and the charge was refused and flagged. We were able to get my card reactivated for the rest of the drive home but then I was issued a new card. The only time I used my card was in Tortola at the Dolphin Adventure. I'm also letting the Disney folks know about this, as the dolphin swim is one of their Port Adventures. But the trip was still AMAZING!
Hi Patti,
We were on the same excursion (in fact, I think you were in line in front of me when we were getting off the boat) and I haven't seen any unusual activity but I'm going to double check it again now. We also used our debit card on Tortola but we used cash in St. Thomas. Glad you guys made it back OK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter