Disney Fantasy April 2, 2016 7D Western

goodguy23

Goodguy23
Hello Everyone,
I know we are a long ways away, as I write this it is 510 days, (YIKES) but it is time to begin organizing our spring break trip. Let's get a great group of people together and have a great adventure!

7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary D

April 2 to April 9
Disney Fantasy

Day Port Ashore Onboard
1 Port Canaveral, Florida 3:45 p.m.
2 At Sea
3 Cozumel, Mexico 8:30 a.m. 3:45 p.m.
4 Grand Cayman 10:30 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
5 At Sea
6 At Sea
7 Castaway Cay 8:30 a.m. 4:45 p.m.
8 Port Canaveral, Florida 7:30 a.m.

Roll Call: To add your family to the Official Roll Call, please post in the thread as much of the following information as you desire:

-Names, Gender and Ages of Cruisers
-Hometown
-Stateroom(s)
-Dinner Seating
-Anything that you may be celebrating during your cruise

Fish Extenders

FE Information Links:

FE Basics Q and A
All you ever wanted to know about FE's and then some (LONG THREAD ALERT!)
Homemade FE gifts thread
More FE Gift Ideas

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise! :beach:

I'm so excited there is a link now for the cruisers on the Fantasy for April 2, 2016 :beach:

This will be our family's first Disney cruise ever and we are all so excited :good vibes

Scott (DH)
Tracy (DW)
Cole (DS, who will turn 14 on March 31st just before the cruise, while we are in WDW)
Julia (DD, 10)

We live in Holland, Michigan

We have a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah, #6572

We have the Main dinner seating time

And we will be celebrating the end of our credit card debt!! We have been at it since August 2011 and we have just over a year and a half left party:

Looking forward to meeting new people and as my daughter said, "I can't wait to make friends from other places."

Hi everyone :)

We just booked this cruise & are already looking forward to it! It will be our 4th Disney cruise.

We are from Rockford Mi!!

We have:
DH - Jared
DW- Michelle
DS - Ethan 13 @ time of cruise
DS - Seth 9 @ time of cruise

Looking forward to meeting a lot of great people :)

Michelle! We are almost neighbors!! My son is a year older than your son Ethan!! My son plays hockey with a few boys from Rockford!!

We just took our first cruise in October and have had Disney Cruise Brain ever since! We celebrated my DH's 50th birthday and we were going to plan one for mine in 2017 - BUT I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!! So we'll celebrate our 21st anniversary which is the week before.

John
Susan
DD Marina will be 13
DD Olivia will be 10.

We'll be in room 12018.
We're from South Lyon, MI.

Hello all,

We are a family of 4 booked on our 3rd Disney Cruise.
We did our First Cruise in April 2011 on the Magic Eastern Carribean.
Our Second Cruise was September 2012 California Coast Pixar on The Wonder, at that cruise we added a Disneyland Stay.

We plan to add a Disney World stay the week before or after this cruise.

Our family consists of me DW Renate (39), DH Mike (40) we have a dtr who is presently 9 and a son who is presently 7. I do not post the names of my kids for safety reasons.

We love Disney Cruises and can not imagine any other vacation. We are from Winnipeg, Canada.:beach:

Hello all and I look forward to chatting and getting in on the FE.

I think it'll be a great time! Looking forward to getting some sort of FE set up - we did it this past year for the first time & had 4 groups as well. My kids loved it!

Hi Everyone-
WE just booked this cruise for Spring Break! It'll be our 8th Disney Cruise.. We are from INdianapolis, Indiana and there are 5 of us..
Christine (Me; adult)
David (adult male)
William (male, he'll be 11)
Charlie (female "Charlotte", she'll be 9)
Katie (female, she'll be 6).

We are very excited to get to know everyone and do the FE.. :)

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi this will be our 2nd cruise on the Fantasy last cruised in 2013 on her. We are from Hampshire in the UK and had great fun doing the FE last time. We are
me Amanda 49
DH Alan 43
DS Jacob 11
DS Joshua 9
We are in cabin 8664 we did not chose a veranda this time as we were so busy last time that we never used it so decided to use the money on someting else. So looking forward to hearing from and about fellow cruisers as we get closer to our sailing date.:)

Hi! I'm so excited to say this will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We had our first in 2013 aboard the Dream. It was amazing! I had learned about the FE too late and didn't participate in the first cruise. I am so excited to participate during this one. :thumbsup2

Matt (DH)
Kim (DW)
Nathaniel 2
Stephen 8
RM: 5048

Greg (dad) Birthday Celebration during the cruise! pixiedust:
Lillee 9
Lainee 9
Kolten 12
RM: 5050

We are all from Indiana

Hi all! We just booked this cruise yesterday, actually moved it to this date. We originally did a on-board booking back on the Dream in May 2013 with the hopes of moving to a 2015 date, we picked Thanksgiving of 2015, but bailed on that date yesterday, the Spring Break time works better for us.

When we moved it to this date, we lost all of our DCL on board booking perks, but the good news is, we still came out almost $450 cheaper for the same ship and same room type, the holiday cruises are sooooo expensive.

We are super excited, except our kids still think we are going this year....:rolleyes1 We are going to let them know in a few months that we changed the dates... longer wait so they will be a little bummed.

We are from Atlanta Georgia

Jim and Ambar (44) Giselle (14) and Alex (11)

Deck 7 room 7188, last room before the back of the ship, we like being in the aft.:cool1:

Hi! We just booked this cruise today! We actually are switching one that we had booked previously on board. So excited!!!
We are from Saline, Michigan

Karen - DW
Jim - DH
Gracie - DD will be 14 when we cruise
Emma Rose-DD will just turn 14 when we cruise
Room 10024

We've done FE in the past and would love to participate again! This will be our 3rd cruise - second time on Fantasy

Hi everyone.

I'm Tonya and we are very excited about the star wars cruise. This will be our 4th cruise, the first time on the Fantasy. It will be Me, hubs, DS14 and DS11. Can't wait to get to know you all.

Hi Everyone! We are so excited to be part of the Star Wars Cruise. This will be our second cruise Our twins with no concept of time, already packed their swim trunks for the cruise. LOL I am not crafty, so any suggestions where I could order the Star Wars Theme Fish Extenders please let me know.

We are from San Francisco Bay Area.
Main Dining

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

MyMyMy

Last edited:
Hi all! This will b our first cruise ever. We are waiting until the end of summer b4 telling our DD's (11 and 9)about it. DH is pretty excited about the Star Wars event. i originally booked a 5 night on the Wonder then it moved to 7 nights on the Magic and we have finally settled for the 7 nights on the Fantasy which I'm so glad we ended up booking b4 the Star Wars announcement.

We just booked our third Disney cruise. :). So very excited. We cancelled our 2015 Spring break cruise...which was on onboard booking from our first cruise) and I have regretted it since! I had been pricing the week before and was thrilled when I figured out our Spring Break is the 2nd! Much better pricing!

Andy (dh)
Sarah (me)
Madeline (dd age 14 during cruise)
Mason (ds age 12)
Ryder (ds age 9)

We are from East Jordan, Michigan and have two other awesome, fun families traveling with us!

We have main dinner seating!

Will we be doing an FE exchange? :).

Hello all, Just booked today.

Me Karen
DH Tim
and sons Samuel (14 day after we disembark), Matthew and Joshua (12 and 10 on cruising)

Looking forward to reading and hearing about everyone's plans

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter