Disney Fantasy April 2, 2016 7D Western

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise, second on the Fantasy.

Husband--Henry
Wife--Melissa
17yo DD--Carrie
7yo DD--Mallorie

We are from Yorktown, Va. We are in staterooom 8680.

We want to be added to the FE list.

:tink: Hello Everyone!!! I am SO excited for our cruise, it's un-real. This is my family's first Disney Cruise. I booked the cruise this past January 2015, after seeing that there would be a Star Wars Day onboard. :darth: My DS & DH are both over-the-top Star Wars fans!! (Me too, if we're going to be honest...no Princess Leia bikini costume tho, much to DH's dismay)
QUICK NOTE: I booked the cruise for my family, and have YET to tell my DH & DS. Trying to wait for the right time! Possibly this Christmas?? I'm already bursting at the seams from all the exciting Disney cruise info, pictures, videos, and possibilities! I'm SO surprised I have been able to keep it a secret from January-August(now).
A little about us:

:earsgirl:DW(me)-Katie (32)
:earsboy:DH-Jed (34)
:darth:DS-Luc (7)
...ages at time of cruise...
Room on the 6th floor ~ Deluxe Family Oceanview w/ Verandah
We are from the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Chesapeake Bay and Blue Crabs, baby :beach:

Can't wait to get to know all of you... maybe find a nice couple to hang out with on the ship, while our kids are in the "Oceaneer Club":stitch2:
Also, I've never had an opportunity to have a Fish Extender until now - being our first cruise - can't wait to get on a list!!
:smickey:pirate:

This is our first cruise. We will have three staterooms in our group. My husband and I and 12 year old granddaughter who does not know she is going yet, my son and his wife and two children. Granddaughter 4&1/2 and grandson 6&1/2 ,and other set of grandparents. I understand what the fish extender is but how many gifts do you usually plan to bring or does it change. Do the adults participate or just the kids? Thanks ahead of time for any tips.

I am the post above but does not look like there has been any activity on the site since my post. I have made the FE for our three staterooms. Questions are still out there: Do adults participate? How many are usually in a group? Would not want to have 100 but 20 people might be manageable.
We will have three staterooms. One with Grandmother and grandfather, second one with grandmother and grandfather and 12 year old granddaughter, and third with son and his wife and son 6 and daughter 4. This is our staterooms first cruise but the others besides the 4 year old have cruised before. Not a Disney cruise however.
We all live about thirty miles NE of Atlanta, Ga.
I get very motion sick so any suggestions would be helpful. I plan to get the Scop patches, bracelets and Bonine for sure...Can't be too prepared right?
Hope to hear from some of you We are 195 days out.
Deanna Simmons

Hi Everyone,

This is our third Disney Cruise (Transatlantic 2010, Mediterranean 2013, both on the Magic), but I am new to Disboards. (Actually, I was a lurker to gather reconnaissance for WDW trips many years ago.)

We are interested in participating in the FE program! Sounds neat, but we will need some direction since we've never done it :)

Deanna, it sounds like our families have some similarities - we are a group of five with two staterooms containing two grandparents, Mom (me - Fran), Dad, and our 12 year old daughter.

Deanna - you will be amazed at how little motion you feel on the ship. If it is anything like the Disney Magic (and I think it is), it is huge - like a floating city. We felt little to (mostly) no motion even in the middle of the Atlantic. So you may not need medicine at all (but it's always good to be prepared!)

See Ya Real Soon!
Fran

So excited for our upcoming spring break cruise! This is our third Disney cruise- we've sailed on the Magic and the Wonder. We would love to participate in the Fish Extender- we didn't know about this on our previous cruises and it sounds fun!
We are from the Thumb :) Our family-
Jeff-39
Liz-40
Adam-12
Lauren-11

Hi all, I'm getting so excited for our April cruise. This will be our 4th on Disney. Add us to the list:

Bev, me (47)
DH, 45
DD, 10

We're from south of Atlanta, and we're interested in the FE group also.

Has anyone started a list yet for the FE group for our sailing? If not, I'm willing to start/maintain the list. Fair warning- I've never participated in FE before, so if you have any tips to share, please do :)

:tink: Hello Everyone!!! I am SO excited for our cruise, it's un-real. This is my family's first Disney Cruise. I booked the cruise this past January 2015, after seeing that there would be a Star Wars Day onboard. :darth: My DS & DH are both over-the-top Star Wars fans!! (Me too, if we're going to be honest...no Princess Leia bikini costume tho, much to DH's dismay)
QUICK NOTE: I booked the cruise for my family, and have YET to tell my DH & DS. Trying to wait for the right time! Possibly this Christmas?? I'm already bursting at the seams from all the exciting Disney cruise info, pictures, videos, and possibilities! I'm SO surprised I have been able to keep it a secret from January-August(now).
A little about us:

:earsgirl:DW(me)-Katie (32)
:earsboy:DH-Jed (34)
:darth:DS-Luc (7)
...ages at time of cruise...
Room on the 6th floor ~ Deluxe Family Oceanview w/ Verandah
We are from the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Chesapeake Bay and Blue Crabs, baby :beach:

Can't wait to get to know all of you... maybe find a nice couple to hang out with on the ship, while our kids are in the "Oceaneer Club":stitch2:
Also, I've never had an opportunity to have a Fish Extender until now - being our first cruise - can't wait to get on a list!!
:smickey:pirate:

Added to FE List :) Please PM me with your stateroom when you have it :) Looking forward to an awesome cruise! PS Did you tell them yet?

Hi all, I'm getting so excited for our April cruise. This will be our 4th on Disney. Add us to the list:

Bev, me (47)
DH, 45
DD, 10

We're from south of Atlanta, and we're interested in the FE group also.

Added to FE List :) Please PM me with your stateroom when you have it :) Looking forward to an awesome cruise!

First-time Disney Cruisers

-Husband- Ethan
-Wife- Debra
-6 yr old- Abigail
-3 yr old twins- Grace and Greta
- both grandmothers

From SF Bay Area

Staterooms 7192 and 7194

Early Dinning

We want to be added to FE list

Looking forward to this adventure.::MinnieMo::MickeyMo:mickeyjum

Added to FE List :) Looking forward to an awesome cruise!

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise, second on the Fantasy.

Husband--Henry
Wife--Melissa
17yo DD--Carrie
7yo DD--Mallorie

We are from Yorktown, Va. We are in staterooom 8680.

We want to be added to the FE list.

Hi Everyone-
WE just booked this cruise for Spring Break! It'll be our 8th Disney Cruise.. We are from INdianapolis, Indiana and there are 5 of us..
Christine (Me; adult)
David (adult male)
William (male, he'll be 11)
Charlie (female "Charlotte", she'll be 9)
Katie (female, she'll be 6).

We are very excited to get to know everyone and do the FE.. :)

Added to FE List :) Please PM me with your stateroom when you have it :) Looking forward to an awesome cruise!

Hi! I'm so excited to say this will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We had our first in 2013 aboard the Dream. It was amazing! I had learned about the FE too late and didn't participate in the first cruise. I am so excited to participate during this one. :thumbsup2

Matt (DH)
Kim (DW)
Nathaniel 2
Stephen 8
RM: 5048

Greg (dad) Birthday Celebration during the cruise! pixiedust:
Lillee 9
Lainee 9
Kolten 12
RM: 5050

We are all from Indiana

Hi! We just booked this cruise today! We actually are switching one that we had booked previously on board. So excited!!!
We are from Saline, Michigan

Karen - DW
Jim - DH
Gracie - DD will be 14 when we cruise
Emma Rose-DD will just turn 14 when we cruise
Room 10024

We've done FE in the past and would love to participate again! This will be our 3rd cruise - second time on Fantasy

We just booked our third Disney cruise. :). So very excited. We cancelled our 2015 Spring break cruise...which was on onboard booking from our first cruise) and I have regretted it since! I had been pricing the week before and was thrilled when I figured out our Spring Break is the 2nd! Much better pricing!

Andy (dh)
Sarah (me)
Madeline (dd age 14 during cruise)
Mason (ds age 12)
Ryder (ds age 9)

We are from East Jordan, Michigan and have two other awesome, fun families traveling with us!

We have main dinner seating!

Will we be doing an FE exchange? :).

So glad we booked this date on openning day the prices have gone up especially since the Star Wars announcement. I know its really early days but I am so excited and really starting to plan now (it keeps me going through those dark, miserable , long days at work) lol. When do you think we will start the FE group or has this already been done and I've missed it? On our last cruise the English chocolate we put in our FEs was a real hit and we have even shipped some over to friends we are still in touch with. Our boys think that we are trying to save for our holiday but won't know until the morning we wake them up to go, this will be there fourth trip to WDW and 2nd cruise.

Added to FE List :) Please PM me with your information and stateroom when you have it :) Looking forward to an awesome cruise!

Good Morning All,
Booked this cruise last week and just now found a discussion board; Yay!! This is our FIRST Disney cruise. We are very excited and can hardly contain ourselves (surprise for the kids).

We are from Georgia with the last dinner seating. Our children as follows:

Ages at time of cruise:
DH (36)
DW (36)
DD (10)
DD (8)
DS (4)

Interested in joining a FE Group but definitely have questions about and looking forward to it.

We (family of three adults) will be on this cruise. Our son Allen is wheelchair bound but this will be our 8th DCL cruise(3rd time on Fantasy) we would love to be on a FE list

Hi everyone! We took our first cruise aboard the Fantasy in January 2015 and got suckered into booking our next one before disembarking in order to take advantage of the discount. But then they announced the Star Wars dates and we were glad we did! I'm looking very forward to participating in the FE gifts again. My daughters LOVED participating in FE gift giving last time.

We are:
Aaron & Tina
Skylar (11)
Alyssa (10)
Lauryn (8)

We'll be in stateroom 10110.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter