Disney Fantasy April 16, 2016 7-Day Caribbean Cruise Meet

Hello,

My name is Gedaliah and I think this will be my 18th Disney Cruise. I have been on every ship except the Fantasy. I am in Cabin 7024 Fwd and look forward to the final Star Wars Day at Sea cruise. I haven't been able to find anyone that can go with me (even though the cabin is fully paid for.... Hahaha) but I'm still hopeful.

I will be celebrating my 50th Birthday. LOVE Disney and Star Wars so this will be exponentially fun! I'm looking forward to participating in the Fish Extender group as this is my first time. It seems GREAT! I'll be at the parks a few days before and a few days after the cruise for a nice Disney Sandwich of FUN! It also buyers the sadness of getting off the ship which is as sad as a funeral. :-) LOL

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

Gedaliah

Welcome - and Happy Birthday!!! I can't think of a better way to celebrate a milestone birthday - and especially to be able to combine it with a WDW vacation. How wonderful!!!

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone knows where we can get information on the FE groups for our cruise. We have looked in many places and have not found anything. This is our first time doing this and would love to be apart of it. Any help or information would be appreciated.
Have you found any information on the FE groups for our cruise? My family is going and want to join in on the fun of exchanging things.

Hi! I just booked this cruise tonight! VERY last minute! I have been trying to join on the facebook group as well, but it is now a secret group. I wonder if I can find anyone to add me to that as well so I can join in the fun!

Excited to sail the fantasy again! Have sailed magic twice and fantasy once (western as well). No room assignment yet! Inside Guarantee. Me, my 11YO and a friend and her 11YO! Both Star wars fans!

Please Reply or PM me and I can give you my facebook info to add me. Thanks!

Hi everyone! I just booked last night as well and I'm freaking out a bit since it's so last minute!

We've been to Disney World numerous times and besides touring the Magic last summer, this will be our first Disney cruise!! We are so excited! It will be me, DH, DS (9), DS (5), DD (5) and DD (3).

I would also love to be added to the Facebook group as well - so if anyone can pass along the info to me, I would also appreciate it! My 9 year old DS is freaking out a bit about the thought of going to the Lab by himself.

Hi everyone! I just booked last night as well and I'm freaking out a bit since it's so last minute!

We've been to Disney World numerous times and besides touring the Magic last summer, this will be our first Disney cruise!! We are so excited! It will be me, DH, DS (9), DS (5), DD (5) and DD (3).

I would also love to be added to the Facebook group as well - so if anyone can pass along the info to me, I would also appreciate it! My 9 year old DS is freaking out a bit about the thought of going to the Lab by himself.

We have a 9 year old daughter (only child) who's nervous as well. We booked 2 weeks ago with a VGT so we are anxiously awaiting our cabin assignment. This is our first Disney cruise and we are so excited. Hopefully we will see you on board!!!!

Hi Everyone!!! I've followed these boards for a long time but have finally decided to join!!! We have been to Disney many times but this will be our first Disney Cruise. Myself, DH and DD are huge Star Wars fans and are so excited for this cruise. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks ☀️

Is there anyone here that can add me to the facebook group? Please PM!!

Here is a link I found with a person to request to join the facebook page. Good luck! I did not get added yet, but I requested!

Did you get GTY rooms, We did. I am eager to see what room they assign us!

I had started to reply before but posted before I finished and I could not delete it. Be sure to read the navigator, and signup for the meet and greets you want as soon as you board. There is a special sign up for Star Wars meet and greet!

Hoorah!! Made it to Orlando and staying at the airport Hyatt. See the rest of you on the ship!!

I see this group had a meet and greet/open bar. Can any of you tell me how you guys went about organizing the Open Bar part?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter