• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy - 7 night - Western Caribbean - April 30, 2016

Ok here's a file with all the decks for FE delivery. All groups can print and use this general one.

I am preparing one for our group C that I will upload later.

Revised to include all decks.

Attachments

• Fantasy_DeckMapforFE.pdf
    871 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hi Donny,

Do you have any info for Cabin 10608? Ages or character preferences? Thanks!

Gina

My daughter (11) loves all the princesses and is a big time dancer.

My boys (7 & 9) are into Tae Kwon Do and Star Wars, maybe Ninja Turtles too.

Hope this helps.

Donny

Ok here's the distribution map I prepared for our group C :)

EDITED: To include other decks

Attachments

• Fantasy_DeckMapforFE_groupC.pdf
    883.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Hi, I just edited the FE deck map files to include all the decks. Just in case you have others you want to pixie dust.
(It was missing passenger deck 5 and decks 3&4 for Buena Vista Theater and other amenities.)

Last edited:

Very excited for this day, its SO CLOSE NOW!
Safe travels to everyone & we will see you all soon!! Were headed down Friday AM.
This week is going to take forever to get to Friday :) :mickeyjum:tigger::ccat:

Just found this part of the board. We are going to be on this cruise. Is there meet and greets or anything. It will be my wife and myself in one cabin and my mother in law and son in the other. We are deck 9 aft on the port side in the handicap cabin. Didn't read through the 24 pages, just saw this cruise forum with our dates

I think I may have missed something. Can you straighten me out? Cabin 6596 looks to be in both group D and C? Is this by choice? I'm hoping they are in group D! Will you let me know? Thanks
there's a couple of cabins who wanted to participate in more than 1 group 6596 is one of them:)

just a reminder to all that i will have a notebook outside cabin 6586 with all the fe info:)

Does anyone know the earliest boarding reservation time? I'll be driving through the night from Virginia Beach and am leaving plenty of contingency time. My boarding time is 1:30 but I plan to hit Port Canaveral around 9:15 with no trouble. I've already looked around to see what we can do to kill a few hours, but wanted to know what time I could start trying to get on board.

Thanks!

ahhhhhh we are leaving Friday AM too! I'm NERVOUS! lol
Im sure we overpacked! My carry on alone is just the FE and our door things! I am just praying for good weather. I looked up our port weather and is doesn't look too bad. Not the best for our day at Castaway but then again the weather changes so much its hard to bank on that. I don't care if it rains. I don't mind a warm rain but I don't want rough seas and lighting. :/

It's going to be, what it's going to be. And no matter what- its going to be AMAZING! :)))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter