• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy - 7 night - Western Caribbean - April 30, 2016

Briana

Thank you to both of you for squeezing my family in. We just booked this 3 weeks ago and just heard about FEs. I am SOOOOO excited!
Question for you. I want to verify that I only should deliver to Group D is that correct? Is there anything we have to do? I have an idea of something for each individual and also to the family but I wanted to verify to make sure I didn't miss any "rules". One thing I wanted to do for the families is something they would want at the beginning of the cruise. Is it okay if I deliver something extra the first day or would it be better for me to try to trade with Donny & Jen?

Again, thank you so much!!
Only group D...no rules just be creative:) and you can absolutely do something the 1st day as well!

Ann Marie ive added you to this list :) sorry for the wait

Attachments

• fefinalcd.pdf
    203.3 KB · Views: 22

Hi Briana, can you repost the final list for group A and B? You may be waiting to hear from a few of the others so if so, no worries :)

8 days left everyone-and some already have jump started the vacation!! Just wanted to give a big "Thank YOU" again to Briana for your hard work in keeping up with all these posts. :) You did a wonderful job! Thank you, thank you again!

Smallcreek. My family's 3 rooms 2515,2513,2511 would love to add you if a 4th group does not get created. Hopefully we will know soon if a 4th group is created

What group are you in Veganm060? I cannot find you lol. I want to see the ages and character preferences, etc in your cabins since you are sharing the magic with my family, I wanted to make sure I get your FE gifts too! :-). We are in Group 4 and it's not too big, so want to add your 3 cabins too!

What group are you in Veganm060? I cannot find you lol. I want to see the ages and character preferences, etc in your cabins since you are sharing the magic with my family, I wanted to make sure I get your FE gifts too! :-). We are in Group 4 and it's not too big, so want to add your 3 cabins too!

We are in group 3 or C and are in room 2515,2513 & 2511. Please ignore the favorite characters next to My name (Michael) and my wifes (Anna). When we originally signed up we were trying to get gifts for our nieces who are on their first cruise but their families decided to do their own FE. If your looking for true favorite characters mine is the Genie, Anger or Olaf and My wife would be Rapunzel, Donald or chip & Dale

Hey if anyone in group C finds this helpful I am uploading a document I created so it's easier to find the cabins when we deliver. :earsboy:

Attachments

• delivery group c.pdf
    16.4 KB · Views: 17
Hey if anyone in group C finds this helpful I am uploading a document I created so it's easier to find the cabins when we deliver. :earsboy:

This is wonderful! Thank you. :) If I have time after finals I had also planed on marking them on the deck plans like a map! (If I end up doing so I'll share the images here.)

* Ann and Emily 10520

Attachments

• fefinalcd.pdf
    203.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
This is wonderful! Thank you. :) If I have time after finals I had also planed on marking them on the deck plans like a map! (If I end up doing so I'll share the images here.)
Great idea! Let me work on it for you and you concentrate on your finals. I will upload shortly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter