• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy - 7 night - Western Caribbean - April 30, 2016

Hi Briana,

We definitely would like to create a new group with cabins or join an existing one still if possible. I really dropped the ball on this one. So much going on so I missed out on the original post ... but please let me know -- I am checking this board frequently and will start on the gifts. Thanks! :-)

Hey Ginam0518 I'm glad to see they got a 4th group created for you and the other cruisers. I wanted to let u know that because I got your information before we were sure a 4th group would be created that you can count on the three rooms my family's in to give to yours. A little extra magic!!!!!!!

hey everyone ive added the 2 cabins to group 4 below is the attachment for group 4 i will be posting all the info today with everything you need before we leave if the 2 cabins could just verify their info is correct:)

My information is correct, thank you!

hey everyone ive added the 2 cabins to group 4 below is the attachment for group 4 i will be posting all the info today with everything you need before we leave if the 2 cabins could just verify their info is correct:)

THANK YOU all so much for getting the 4th group together! I noticed our cabin number was not on the list. We are in #9172. Can't wait!!!

Hey Ginam0518 I'm glad to see they got a 4th group created for you and the other cruisers. I wanted to let u know that because I got your information before we were sure a 4th group would be created that you can count on the three rooms my family's in to give to yours. A little extra magic!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!! :-) We will definitely visit your FE with a gift too!!

I just noticed my husband Tom and I are reversed! :-) He's Star War/Goofy/Mickey and I am Minnie and Mickey ... Cabin 9172 too. Thanks!

We are interested in the FE group!

Donny & Jen
Lexi (11)
Will (9)
Nick (7)

We are Deck 10 Aft
Stateroom 10608

It's our first Disney Cruise and the kids have no idea! We are picking them up from school on Friday and driving through the night. Scheduled a character call for 9AM to give them the news as we're driving into Port Canaveral.

We are so excited!

Briana
thanks so muc that was a big help!

Thank you to both of you for squeezing my family in. We just booked this 3 weeks ago and just heard about FEs. I am SOOOOO excited!
Question for you. I want to verify that I only should deliver to Group D is that correct? Is there anything we have to do? I have an idea of something for each individual and also to the family but I wanted to verify to make sure I didn't miss any "rules". One thing I wanted to do for the families is something they would want at the beginning of the cruise. Is it okay if I deliver something extra the first day or would it be better for me to try to trade with Donny & Jen?

Again, thank you so much!!

In group B ~whom did not have the room number before, (I think only 2 groups) did you by chance get assigned a room yet? I might have missed your post. :/
**Jennifer & Curt family & Rose & Kent family **
Just checking! Thank you.

In group B ~whom did not have the room number before, (I think only 2 groups) did you by chance get assigned a room yet? I might have missed your post. :/
**Jennifer & Curt family & Rose & Kent family **
Just checking! Thank you.

No room number yet. :( But I am hoping by the end of this week.

Ann Marie and Michael Johnson
Larkin
Oliver
Porter
6636 A

Glenn and Mary Ann Mounts
Cecily
Sawyer
6640 A

1st Disney cruise for everyone but Glenn and Mary Ann We are so excited. Please let me know approximately how many gift to bring

Hopefully Briana will update the last list with your names.

(Can the families that were added late add these last two cabins to their list?)

Ann Marie, you give a gift to every cabin in your group. Some people get a general cabin gift or they put a little gift for each person in the cabin. It will be helpful if you put what character each person likes too if people are doing gifts for each person in your cabin.

Ann Marie and Michael Johnson
Larkin
Oliver
Porter
6636 A

Glenn and Mary Ann Mounts
Cecily
Sawyer
6640 A

1st Disney cruise for everyone but Glenn and Mary Ann We are so excited. Please let me know approximately how many gift to bring

Hi Ann Marie,
You replied to my post so I wanted to check to see if anyone responded to you yet? I was added to the last group (Group 4/D) the last minute. If no one has responded, I could possibly reach out to those in Group 4 to see if we could add you on... more the merrier. Let me know.

We are interested in the FE group!

Donny & Jen
Lexi (11)
Will (9)
Nick (7)

We are Deck 10 Aft
Stateroom 10608

It's our first Disney Cruise and the kids have no idea! We are picking them up from school on Friday and driving through the night. Scheduled a character call for 9AM to give them the news as we're driving into Port Canaveral.

We are so excited!
Hi Jen,
I am scheduled to deliver my gifts on Day 6. I'm making some things that kids could use during the duration of the cruise. I'm wondering if I could do 1 of 2 things. Could I either swamp days with you, or do you mind if I deliver on Day 1 a partial gift and then the remaining on day 6?

Hi Ann Marie,
You replied to my post so I wanted to check to see if anyone responded to you yet? I was added to the last group (Group 4/D) the last minute. If no one has responded, I could possibly reach out to those in Group 4 to see if we could add you on... more the merrier. Let me know.
rats! I'm terrible at this. No one has responded. I was actually one of the first to respond to the last minute opening but didn't hear back. Could you let me know?

Hopefully Briana will update the last list with your names.

(Can the families that were added late add these last two cabins to their list?)

Ann Marie, you give a gift to every cabin in your group. Some people get a general cabin gift or they put a little gift for each person in the cabin. It will be helpful if you put what character each person likes too if people are doing gifts for each person in your cabin.
Oh thank you!! We can't wait. I'll follow up with characters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter