• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy - 7 night - Western Caribbean - April 30, 2016

Found it sorry for the confusion I am the only one confused!! lol :)

Just confirming you got everything you need!!! I also will note that my Wife Anna and I have Disney princesses down as our favorite characters. You can ignore that :)

Small creek and Ginam0518 from what it looks like if a 4th group was created it would be just the two of you. So like I said the three rooms in my party (2515,2513,2511) would like to make your cruise more magical and distribute FE gifts to you. But two of the rooms I'm with need your information by this Sunday as they are trying to do a personalized item I believe (don't quote me on it but they gave me a Sunday deadline). I pop onto the DIsboards at least once a day and have tagged this thread so will get notifications when posted in. Hopefully you will get this before Sunday and we can create some magic!!!!

Small creek and Ginam0518 from what it looks like if a 4th group was created it would be just the two of you. So like I said the three rooms in my party (2515,2513,2511) would like to make your cruise more magical and distribute FE gifts to you. But two of the rooms I'm with need your information by this Sunday as they are trying to do a personalized item I believe (don't quote me on it but they gave me a Sunday deadline). I pop onto the DIsboards at least once a day and have tagged this thread so will get notifications when posted in. Hopefully you will get this before Sunday and we can create some magic!!!!

Our family would love to join one of the other 3 groups if possible. If not, I completely understand. A big thank you to the 3 rooms though and we will certainly return a FE gift too :-) I am so bummed that I am not getting emails from this board. I just keep logging in to check. Wish I did last month! :P In any event, please keep me posted. I will keep checking! Sincerely, Gina

Our family would love to join one of the other 3 groups if possible. If not, I completely understand. A big thank you to the 3 rooms though and we will certainly return a FE gift too :-) I am so bummed that I am not getting emails from this board. I just keep logging in to check. Wish I did last month! :P In any event, please keep me posted. I will keep checking! Sincerely, Gina

How many people are in your group? What are names and ages? Any favorite characters? Celebrating anything? Any allergies? Think that's all I would need to know

How many people are in your group? What are names and ages? Any favorite characters? Celebrating anything? Any allergies? Think that's all I would need to know[/QUOTE

We sincerely appreciate being included in this FE! :-) Our family information is:

Tom, 43 -- Goofy, Mickey
Gina, 43 -- Minnie, Mickey
Thomas, 10 -- Buzz Lightyear, Sully (Monsters, Inc.), Slinky (Toy Story)
Lauren, 9 -- Minnie, Doc McStuffins, Sofia the 1st, Jessie (Toy Story)

No allergies, no specific celebrations (just a much needed family vacation!)

hey everyone sorry haven't been on much lately! If someone else has already made another group great if not i can make the 4th group because it looks like we have enough for a few cabins to exchange i could make the deadline friday 4/15 for those of u who are still interested

hey everyone sorry haven't been on much lately! If someone else has already made another group great if not i can make the 4th group because it looks like we have enough for a few cabins to exchange i could make the deadline friday 4/15 for those of u who are still interested

No one has created a 4th group yet because from what I could tell it looks like only 2 new groups joined. Some people volunteered to add them to their distribution. But no official 4th group was created

1st...let me just say, we are at 19 days today!!!! Wow, we made it to the teens!!:earboy2:

And what I really jumped in here to say is I have been reading on some sites for good ideas for the cruise. I thought this was one to share. If you happen to loose your phone while abroad the ship, why not set your locked screen saver to your room number/name/emergency contact or even address. This might come in handy and save some brain time trying to think where you had it last if lost. Thought this was not too bad of an idea.
Cant wait to set sail underway. Not much longer now!!!!!

Here is the list of movies that will be played aboard incase anybody is interested :)

Avengers, Inside Out, Ant Man, Bridge of Spies, The Good Dinosaur, Star Wars :)), The Finest Hours, Zootopia, The Jungle Book *releases the 15th*

Here is the list of movies that will be played aboard incase anybody is interested :)

Avengers, Inside Out, Ant Man, Bridge of Spies, The Good Dinosaur, Star Wars :)), The Finest Hours, Zootopia, The Jungle Book *releases the 15th*

We also should get Captain America Civil War I believe. It opens on land while we are at Sea

No one has created a 4th group yet because from what I could tell it looks like only 2 new groups joined. Some people volunteered to add them to their distribution. But no official 4th group was created

Hi Briana,

We definitely would like to create a new group with cabins or join an existing one still if possible. I really dropped the ball on this one. So much going on so I missed out on the original post ... but please let me know -- I am checking this board frequently and will start on the gifts. Thanks! :-)

Hi Briana,

We definitely would like to create a new group with cabins or join an existing one still if possible. I really dropped the ball on this one. So much going on so I missed out on the original post ... but please let me know -- I am checking this board frequently and will start on the gifts. Thanks! :-)
if you could send me ur info again and ill add to the list i have another cabin that is interested in well and hopefully can get a few more :)

if you could send me ur info again and ill add to the list i have another cabin that is interested in well and hopefully can get a few more :)
We sincerely appreciate being included in this FE! :-) Our family information is:

Tom, 43 -- Star Wars, Goofy, Mickey
Gina, 43 -- Minnie, Mickey
Thomas, 10 -- Buzz Lightyear, Sully (Monsters, Inc.), Slinky (Toy Story)
Lauren, 9 -- Minnie, Descendants, Doc McStuffins, Sofia the 1st, Jessie (Toy Story)

No allergies, no specific celebrations (just a much needed family vacation!)

Ok. Just getting our FEs finalized. Is the most recent list the one on page 18? We have lots of missing stateroom numbers and I just wanted to be sure I hadn't overlooked an updated list. We will check out the notebook outside your door, brianap92, regardless! :flower1: Thank you for your hard work in organizing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter